Question on Star below the mount of Apollo and marriage lines

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prince_prince

Question on Star below the mount of Apollo and marriage lines

Post by prince_prince » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Hello..........I am a beginner........so plz dont get frustated wid my questions.......:-))

I can identify a star below the mount of Apollo on my right hand(I am right handed). Is tht really a star...if yes wht does it denote??

Also I have two marriage lines.....does tht denote two marriages.....at wht ages????

Hey I am little confused to identify if I have two fate lines or two sun lines....can u just guide me in dis??? wht is the line rising from the start of my palm and ending with a fork just cutting the head line. and wht is the other line starting from the mount of venus, cutting all the three major lines and rising upto the mount of Sarurn???

Below posted is the image of my right hand.

prince_prince

Peply please

Post by prince_prince » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Hello experts,

Could someone find some time to have a look at the picture posted and do a reading.

I would be thankful if you do so.

-Prince

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 pm

You have two fate lines. Indicating a change in career or work at some point. Looks like a big change. It also makes a fork with your heart line. A fork on the heart line indicates tuning into other peoples feelings well and it being formed with your fate line can mean that this ability is connected to your fate or work.

The fate line ending at the mind line in a fork can mean that at the fork their will be a choice of which direction to go. Fate lines closer to the thumb can mean picking a career or line of work that is more something that one's parents got them into rather what they feel like doing. The 2nd fate line is closer to the thumb so maybe you will or have picked a career that is what others think you should do more then what you feel like doing.

It is a star under the apollo finger. Not sure what it means. It makes a triangle under on the apollo mount amplifying the qaulities of that mount. So creativity and artistry.

There is a palmistry reading sub-forum, and you could post your other hand as well.

You have whats known as a poisen bar and also as the line of icarus. Poisen bar means sensitivty to chemicals and a need to be careful with or to avoid drugs. Line of icarus means a need for lots of freedom and love of travel.

Some of the fingers are slightly curved or bent. One guy I knew with a bent mercury finger would a talk alot and it was not always clear where he was going with what he was saying or why he was walking and often it just seemed like he was filling space, which served to prevent that space from ebing used for more needed thigns. So perhaps a need to keep more on track and straight on a course with the qaulites/aspects associated with those fingers.

You have a teachers sqaure on the mount of jupiter. People with that can communicate clearly in ways that are easy to understand and often teach as they feel like or as a hobby rather then have a degree and a job in a intitution. I imagine that this teaching ability is connected to your ability to tune into others feelings.

There is a bit of a seal of solomen evident on the jupiter mount, meaning understanding of lifes situations. It's curved meaning a more intuitive understanding.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 am

Moved to the Palm reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 am

Dear Friend,

Yes there is a star below the Apollo Finger and there are two fate lines. Also there is a cross on Mount of Jupiter. The so called square on Mount of Jupitor is not complete. Right now you are going through a very difficult situation as there is a load on your mind as indicated by 3 minor islands on the head line below the Saturn Finger so better to put less load on it or do your Pranayams  and Mind Control exercises to clear stress on your mind. You have gone through a difficult situation in your family it seems as the fate line around 10 is disturbed and the life line is also cut at that period by an influence line come from Lower Mars and ending in Great Triangle. By 31/32 you will go abroad and settle down there permanently and your relatives/parents will be the guiding spirit and responsible for your upliftment.

Your hand is very interesting to read and a it will take a very careful study and time to read it. All I can say is your future is very bright.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Dear Prince,

What is your haemoglobin level? I see the Mount of Moon as if there is lack of blood over there, the skin having shrinked. Your palm shows lack of Pink Blood i.e. the Pink colour is diluted. I am waiting for your confirmation because Pink Blood in abundance is the first indication of positivity in the palm alongwith the palm and the fingers. Lines are good but other indications as mentioned before are more important.

Pravin Kumar

masa2009

Vertical Lines on Mount Apollo

Post by masa2009 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi,

Just wanted some guidance on a recent development of lines.

In the recent past i have got lines developed on the mount Apollo on both hands (I write with my right hand) and reading it from the internet it seems that they are called the sun lines.

They are not the long ones and start from the headline going to the ring of the apollo.

Can someone please interpret these for me.

Thanks,

Masa

prince_prince

Post by prince_prince » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello Friends,

Thanks for the reading. I was busy from some time and logged in only today after a long time.

prince_prince

Post by prince_prince » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello Pravinji,

I am not sure about my haemoglobin level. Will get a test done.

Recently I have donated blood...just two weeks before and I didnot hear any complaints from them. Will update you on this very soon.

Thank You.

-Prince

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm

this is not tar as star should be independent, not formed by the lines coming form many direction, you got actually three luck lines, one is arising from mars, Venus and another one starting from the wrist with fork and stopped at head line shows failure in love, and lack of doing work with plan, but luck line staring from Venus shows luck caused by someone who loves you lot so it will nullify the effect of failure in love, but there can be death in your family at the age of 38 , the person who will die will be very much loved by you, and death will be due to some major accident , now luck line starting from mars shows success after loads of hard work and patience , you have got good sun line shows respect in family
i am palmist, ask any help you needed

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 am

Dear Prince,

You have not commented on my reading. Please give feedback. Also please let me know the colour of your blood on your palm at different places where the skin looks anything but pinkish. Pinkish colour means Pinkish blood which is very healthy indication. Remember pink of health.

Pravin Kumar

solisill

Post by solisill » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi,

the shape of your hand indicates someone who is very obedient, and who listens well to others.  The things that jump out at me are the chaining of your life and head line, and a branch of your life line going towards moon.   The chaining indicates a shy nature, someone who has trouble opening up to people.  This is many times due to the person not being able to allow himself to open up to others, a lot of times religious fanatics have an extended chaining because they are so close minded and also have trouble opening up to others.  I'm not saying you are close minded, but you have trouble opening up to people, but that can obviously improve if one works at it.  

The branch going out towards moon from the life line indicates you have a great desire to move to another location.  You probably have plans to move to another country because you are not very satisfied with current home circumstances, you are looking for a change.  

Currently there is a major obstacle line in the middle of your line of fate.  This represents the fact that you believe there is currently a huge obstacle in your life that you need to overcome.  These lines come and go, once you feel that the obstacle is no longer present in your life, you will see that that line too will disappear.  I have seen many people with many obstacle lines on their hands, and just months later they disappeared.  So this is again something which must be worked at.

Despite all this you have a happy temperament, and happy disposition as indicated by your apollo line.  People who have this line especially as long as you do are always optimistic.  This is a very good line to have especially starting from the line of life.

As far as marriage lines are concerned, i have many uncles and aunts who have two even three lines of marriages and they have only been married once, and most of them are very old and i assure you they are not getting married anytime soon.  So, the marriage lines of course do not relate to marriage.  Even if you read them as simply relating to relationships they are not very accurate, especially when it comes to timing the lines.  However, i have seen some connection with regards to relationships, i have seen many broken lines of marriage, and everyone whom i saw it on was taking some kind of break from their relationship, and i have seen many other connections, but i don't think they are meant to be read the way people try to read them nowadays.  Hope i was able to answer some of your questions.

justine

Star on below apollo

Post by justine » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 am

Star indicates the good luck and sucess.
This site is about the

snigdharanidas

i want to know life span

Post by snigdharanidas » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 am

my life span is too short.is it?
Attachments
554174_338376136262878_1386859704_n.jpg
right hand image .i am a male
554174_338376136262878_1386859704_n.jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 9280 times

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 am

:::