Please hand reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ml4andar

Please hand reading

Post by ml4andar » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am

Respected Palmists sir (s)/Madam
I have tried many times to post the images on the board but failed.
I want to know about the luck and money in my future life.
1. I have sharp, thin and short (ending about half inch before the wrist) life line.
2. Head line is starting from the life line. It is long and sharp. It ends before half inch ending the palm in the middle of the hand slightly towards downside.
3. I have heart line deep and dark heart line but its thicker than the head and life line. It has also some very small branches on both sides. Below the first finger it has a fork and branch towards origin of the life & head line. It has an island (very small) below the little finger and a small fork at the end.
4. Fate line is starting from the wrist with an exactly fish sign. Life line at the end and fate line in beginning are quit apart. (about 1/3 inches) Fate line has its first branch upwards and towards outside of the palm. Second branch is starting after half inch of the first branch. It is also upwards and intersecting the head line and making a clear & big triangle. The branch tends to meet (not meet) the heart line/medical stigma/love lines. Fate line is ending at the heart line beneath the middle finger. But a small (not very sharp) parallel line on the side of first finger is starting from the head line and ending below the middle finger with the trident. 3 small horizontal lines are also cutting the fate line/trident under the middle finger.
5. Small and sharp Sun line starting from the heart line and ending at the lower phalange of ring finger. A small (not very sharp) line starting from the head line under the middle finger also comes towards ring finger and travels parallel with the sun line.
6. Three small parallel vertical lines under little finger.
7. Two sharp love lines having equal distance (dividing the area in three equal parts) from little finger and heart line.
All are requested to please give their reading/observations.

Tanking you.

AR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi,

You could post your palm prints(left and right) here, to enable us to see and read your pal,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

ml4andar

i am Right handed

Post by ml4andar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:30 am

Code of the image hand print of right hand is ginev below;

AR

ml4andar

Left hand

Post by ml4andar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:35 am

ml4andar

Post by ml4andar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:37 am

Respected Palmists sir (s)/Madam
The images are also posted, all are requetsed to give their expert opinion/reading. thanks
I am right handed.
I want to know about the luck and money in my future life.
1. I have sharp, thin and short (ending about half inch before the wrist) life line.
2. Head line is starting from the life line. It is long and sharp. It ends before half inch ending the palm in the middle of the hand slightly towards downside.
3. I have heart line deep and dark heart line but its thicker than the head and life line. It has also some very small branches on both sides. Below the first finger it has a fork and branch towards origin of the life & head line. It has an island (very small) below the little finger and a small fork at the end.
4. Fate line is starting from the wrist with an exactly fish sign. Life line at the end and fate line in beginning are quit apart. (about 1/3 inches) Fate line has its first branch upwards and towards outside of the palm. Second branch is starting after half inch of the first branch. It is also upwards and intersecting the head line and making a clear & big triangle. The branch tends to meet (not meet) the heart line/medical stigma/love lines. Fate line is ending at the heart line beneath the middle finger. But a small (not very sharp) parallel line on the side of first finger is starting from the head line and ending below the middle finger with the trident. 3 small horizontal lines are also cutting the fate line/trident under the middle finger.
5. Small and sharp Sun line starting from the heart line and ending at the lower phalange of ring finger. A small (not very sharp) line starting from the head line under the middle finger also comes towards ring finger and travels parallel with the sun line.
6. Three small parallel vertical lines under little finger.
7. Two sharp love lines having equal distance (dividing the area in three equal parts) from little finger and heart line.
All are requested to please give their reading/observations.

Tanking you.

AR

ml4andar

Post by ml4andar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:55 am

Sorry for inconvenience, here is more clear image of right hand

ml4andar

Post by ml4andar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:59 am

left hand image of good resolution

ml4andar

Dear Rishi Sahib and parvin Gee The hand prints are attacehd

Post by ml4andar » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 am

The hand prints are attached for redaing please

ml4andar

dear Srivan gee hand prints are attached

Post by ml4andar » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 am

dear Srivan gee hand prints are attached

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Dear Friend,

Your heart line indicates you are idealistic by nature. Your two relationship lines show you may have had marriage prospects at the age of 20/21 and 31/32. You are likely to travel abroad. Your fate line with confirmation on life line indicates family problem at the age of 8/11. There is an island on the fate line at that period with an island at the life line. Two vertical lines on life line matches with 20/21 and 31/32 and I read it as marriage prospects. Fate Line is quite good. There is no trident as you say. There is a square under the Finger of Saturn and at one side nearer to Jupiter Finger there is also a cross. Square indicates healing powers and cross indicates depressive nature at times. Strong thumb brings you back to normalcy. The slightly lower beginning of life line just above the thumb shows you are not as ambitious to reach up as when a life line starts much nearer to the Jupiter Finger edge.

I am not able to see all the fingers at a go but the impression is that your Apollo Finger is quite long comparatively. A person who loves nature and takes calculated risk. What else would you want to know? Money can never be calculated with the type of fate line but according to me you should be doing well though at times negative swing of moods could affect you and you are likely to bounce back from it due to the strong thumb.

Pravin Kumar

ml4andar

Thanx a lot Dear, you are right that i am idealistic.

Post by ml4andar » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:52 am

Dear Pravin Gee, Adab,
Thanx  a lot for your reading and considering me as a friend, Again thanx.
At the age of 11 or 12 I had serious health problems but not family problems, as I got broken my right arm during cycling and remained on bed for a number of months. (The arm is not working properly uptill now.
I am of depressive / hot-tempered and some much irritating nature but become cool within no time. I also think that I am an intelligent man and a good worker.  
I have my first serious affair at 27 and got married with her at 30. At 20/21 I think there was a girl fried of mine but that was not a serious thing. Yes at present from last 3-4 years I am badly being attracted to some one. I don’t know or predict about the marriage or what will happen but the affection is very much powerful. At time I feel myself very helpless and encircled in this regard.  Can you help and say something about this very strong relation.
AR

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:39 am

Dear Friend,

There is a light influence line running parallel to life line and also another fate line starting just above head line which maybe 36/37. The influence line is weak and also the fate line weak. I wanted to say that this could be second marriage and I was about to write to you that you have 2 wives knowing you are musling and have two relationship lines and i have found such confirmation on either muslim men too, but I would say the new influence is weak. Since the relationship is new you may feel strongly attracted to that lady but I would not say you will benefit much. The second relationship is powerful in your right palm and if you did have the first girl in your life at 21/22 then the present wife is the best and most beneficial to you. Still you may decide yourself how to proceed further in the matter.

I do not recommend having 2 or more wives at a time since I know the fate of those who have and what they have undergone and what difficulties they face in life.

Pravin Kumar

ml4andar

i appreciate your guidlines, thanx

Post by ml4andar » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 am

Respected Parvin Kumar,
I think that you are doing a very good job without any incentive or greediness. (Any thing for me! Can I do somthing for the forum or you or  other technical personels)  
Thanks for your guidlines. I will think over it and also try to find a solution. May there be a way or solution or some thing else AS PER MY DESTINY!!. I have the first serious relationship or girl in my life (my wife) at the age of 26-27 and at the age of 30 I married (love marrige) and one thing is to mentioned that there were very serious and bad family clashes and problems at that time due to my marrige (at 27-30 age). In fact i was engaged with a girl of my family since my childhood & i could not marry her.  
What you say??
At present I am not financial so sound. Can you ask something that in future my financial matters will be better and how??  
At times I think that i have a short life and will be ended in near future.

I feel you like my sister, please don't mind if you do't like, this is for your respect im my mind.
Thanks a lot again & again.
AR

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:11 am

Dear Friend,

First of all I am a gentleman of 61 and not a woman. If you feel my reading is beneficial to you then do some good for needy people of your place. You should have had difficult period from 34 to 37 as the fate line becomes weak but since the Sun Line is strong at that period you have not felt this period as too difficult but still you must have faced your work yielding less returns or saving of money lesser and lesser. After 36/37 your Sun Line has disappeared and this coincides with the new fate  line which starts in your palm above the head line. So I conclude this new woman in your life has brought about this i.e. the sun line disappearing.
I would recommend you to forget this lady and concentrate on your first marriage and certainly you will do well as there is no other obstacle in your life.

You may act as per your conscience and thinking but my reading tells me the above. It is difficult to please one wife, to please two is almost impossible. So you know now where your hurdle is and you have to cross it.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

ml4andar

Sorry Sir,

Post by ml4andar » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Respected Pravin Kumar Sahib,
Thanks for your prayers for me!!
I know that you are right because of your word 'lady', you have judged rightly that she is a lady and not a girl!! (how you came to know??) But there is something which is not clear. Cause she has a number of blessings on me and my present position is becuase of her support and kindness, how can sun line disappeared becuase of her. And also it is very very clear that marriage is not possible & both of us know it also. (I was considring two relationship lines with two marriges,which is wromg)  But one question which is most important what is the impact of this affection/ relation on my life in future?? Please answer this with full concentration and sympthy.
I also want to know about the triangle made by fate line, branch of fate line (is this sun line?) and head line. What is shown by the first branch of fate line. Any other thing which you think will be beneficial for me?
Thanx.  

AR

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”