quincunx signs;Aries quincunx signs are Scorpio and Virgo.

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrologer50

quincunx signs;Aries quincunx signs are Scorpio and Virgo.

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 pm

Quincunx (aka Inconjunct) Signs = 150? away from each other. Opposition = 180?, square = 90?, trine = 120?, sextiles = 60? conjunctions = + or ? 8? orb.

All water signs ?play on people?s feelings?, all earth signs want to ?get on and do things?, all fire signs ?act first and think later? and all air signs want to ?talk about things?

Aries quincunx signs are Scorpio and Virgo.
Aries is very straightforward, what you see is what you get, calls a spade a shovel and is very direct and to the point, rather impatient and impulsive, soon to flare up soon to flare doesn?t hold grudges. Very good at starting things, motivating people but not good at finishing them, not very good with money either except spending it. Aries belongs to a group of 3signs which values it freedom and independence very highly. Sagittarius and Aquarius other two.

Now Scorpio, definitely what you see is not what you get, very secretive, private and plays its cards close to its chest. Extremely analytical, great for research and ferreting things out but 100% wants control and will use any tactic to get it including psychological mind games and emotional manipulation. Scorpio will never understand why if you are in a committed relationship, would you want freedom and independence! Definitely won?t appreciate you blurting things out and telling everyone their business. Aries won't understand the need for privacy and secretivness

Although its easy to see why these people get together, because they are both highly sexed signs. In fact Aries is joint second place with Taurus, but Taurus is much more romantic and affectionate and loving, Aries wants quantity and Taurus wants quality.

Now Virgo is very similar to Scorpio insomuch as they are both extremely analytical, but Virgo is ?born worrier? same as Cancer, these two signs can really worry for the rest of us. They do keep churning things over and over and this can cause mental stress. Can be quite, sit at the back of classroom, wants to go unnoticed, power behind the throne. You find a lot of Virgo?s in banking/finance or complimentary therapies. Do have a thing about health and hygiene, most are very clean but some are complete opposites. Can nitpit and sometimes pay too much attention to small details and not look at broader bigger picture. Can be sarcastic, critical and very restless, cos it?s a ?mutable sign? and all the mutable signs are restless! There is nothing restless about Aries, can make decisions in snap instant and really wouldn?t appreciate nit picking. Aries wants to start lots projects, have a go at allsorts and Virgo does not want to scatter its energies, it focused and practical. Virgo probably wouldn?t appreciate the direct approach cos it wants to look deeply into things first, weigh up pros and cons

Its very common to have Cancer, Virgo and Leo on the Ascendant as they are signs of long ascension and get approx 4- 4 1/2hrs each sign which means there are a lot of people born with these signs on the Asc. Whereas Aquarius and Pisces get only 30-40 minutes, so obviously quite rare

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 pm

It looks like I didnt get the email..... So you're now teaching us astrologer50? Youdah had to tend to something else?

Confused
Naomiel

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 pm

well that's news to me, nobody has asked me anything.............

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Not that I dont appreciate your efforts astrologer50..... All I know is that in October we had a teacher and we havent seen him since mid November ... I hope he's okay!
    Just curious , if you dont mind me asking....How long have you been into astrology for? And where did you learn?
I personally have found digesting this topic rather challenging especially since I'm having marital problems at the moment.....I also have a toddler at home full time so find it very challenging to study!  I actually came in here in hope of a chart reading and Youdah offered me the course.... I accepted because at the time I figured it might help take my mind off my very tense, hostile home life....

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Naomiel wrote:Not that I dont appreciate your efforts astrologer50..... All I know is that in October we had a teacher and we havent seen him since mid November ... I hope he's okay!
    Just curious , if you dont mind me asking....How long have you been into astrology for? And where did you learn?
I personally have found digesting this topic rather challenging especially since I'm having marital problems at the moment.....I also have a toddler at home full time so find it very challenging to study!  I actually came in here in hope of a chart reading and Youdah offered me the course.... I accepted because at the time I figured it might help take my mind off my very tense, hostile home life....
Perhaps you should PM him. He is moderator on this site.....

Have sent you PM regarding expectations re: astrology, what it can and cannot do.... :smt004

I am qualified to teach in Adult Educ, trained by local B.C. but not teaching at moment. I have also written my own distance learning diploma on Astrology and am guest lecturer onboard cruise ships with astrology....

I am currently prof Tarot card reading, hypnotherapist, also have diplomas in NLP, crystal and colour healing. Also Shamballa MDH MAster/teacher and medium, clairvoyant.....

Return to “Western Astrology”