Rhutobago or whatever this cat's name is wants 25 posts

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stevetuf

Rhutobago or whatever this cat's name is wants 25 posts

Post by stevetuf » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:37 am

Here we are with post #2

What star is rising? Could it be a malefic? That means you have karmic lessons to learn...

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 am

since this can't be taken as an intro post...I move it to General discussion.

Rhutobello

Re: Rhutobago or whatever this cat's name is wants 25 posts

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:44 am

stevetuf wrote:Here we are with post #2

What star is rising? Could it be a malefic? That means you have karmic lessons to learn...
Sorry....but you have misunderstood the whole concept.

IT IS NOT ME THAT WANT YOU TO POST::::BUT IT IS YOU WHO WANT SOMETHING FOR FREE!!!

I don't want you to post 25 post, but if you do...then fine....if it is 25 post that contain some sort of meaningful information that other can relate too.

If you don't want to post here at all....because you have nothing proper to say...well...then fine for me....it is much better that you are silent then.

If you shall obtain your key code for free, then please read my link for it....there are requirement....and post like this don't count...even if you post 1000 of them...they only make you look stupid.....maybe the right age on display should be 6 instead of 60.....or maybe your thinking is a bit narrow, and self centered.

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Star rising?  Are you talking astrological sign, such as which sign is rising or asc?

malefic=evil or malicious.  That is why I am not sure what you are saying.

Then the talk of karmatic lessons.  

Is it that you are wondering if we are getting our karmatic lessons shown through the asc sign in our charts?  

Safe Journey

sheryl

Post by sheryl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 am

I joined about a month ago and have been finding my feet. The site is awesome and it is great to see there are responses to all posts if required.
I do find once I get on the site I don't want to leave as there is so much to check out.

Thanks to mystic board for giving us this wonderful site to connect with others on or just simply while away the day gathereing information

Keep up the great work

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Re: Rhutobago or whatever this cat's name is wants 25 posts

Post by Youdah » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:34 pm

stevetuf wrote:Here we are with post #2

yeah, well I can see that you'll be a great new addition to the website with insightful and constructive comments!  NOT!

Oh, and by the way, the name you decided to scramble disrespectfully is someone who is very valued and cared about here.  He is someone who is always respectful to others and gives so much help to others unselfishly!  You could take a lesson.

Return to “General Discussion”