Meditation and Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

phydra

Meditation and Numerology

Post by phydra » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:19 pm

I am interested about the numerology as well as the meditation. I meditate 3 times a day at 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. So, I noticed that all my meditation are exactly 4:20 minutes long. Or some other number that reduced makes also 6.
I am not sure if this is just accident or my meditation and the number 4:20 mins -> 6 are related somehow. But I do believe that there is no accident in the live and everything is pure mathematics.

What do you think? How my meditation is related to the duration of it and how that could do impact to my life?

dessa

Re: Meditation and Numerology

Post by dessa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 pm

phydra wrote:I am interested about the numerology as well as the meditation. I meditate 3 times a day at 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. So, I noticed that all my meditation are exactly 4:20 minutes long. Or some other number that reduced makes also 6.
I am not sure if this is just accident or my meditation and the number 4:20 mins -> 6 are related somehow. But I do believe that there is no accident in the live and everything is pure mathematics.

What do you think? How my meditation is related to the duration of it and how that could do impact to my life?
Well now there are different opinions for me the number 6 represents female energy and love, loving energy. So this perhaps could be why your meditations seem to always last a duration that when the numbers are added together they equal 6 because you are putting in loving energy to those meditations, or because you are being surrounded with  loving energy during those mediations.

As for the times you choose of 3 times a day, 3 is a number that represents family, and unity, also considered by some to be sacred,

such trinities as maiden, mother, grandmother [wise woman, crone choose your own label] or for some christian traditions they also use the triity of father son and holy spirit,

So the times do have the mulitple of 3 for the times you do your mediations.

interestingly enough 9 is for me a representation of male energy,
I also see it as a special number, it is the only number that will always come back to itself,

look at the nine mulitplication tables, choose any multiple of 9 and it will always equal 9 example 9 x 4 = 36 which is 3 + 6 = 9 or 9 x 11 = 99 / 9+9 = 19 / 1+8 = 9

Something else about the 9 no matter what number you add to it, the single base number will always be what it was originally,

3 +9 = 12 / 1+2 = 3

I always felt there was something special about that.

So it is interesting how the times of your meditations work out,

I don't know that this really answers your question just kind of sharing some of what I noticed on what you mentioned.

phydra

Post by phydra » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Thank you.
I also posted that information to share it with you. Basically my meditations are about the 3 christian virtues - faith, hope and love.
And I always imagine that three virtues like the points of a triangle.

It is really amazing how the things are related. Such situations help me to understand that the we are little parts of the universe.

dessa

Post by dessa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:14 pm

phydra wrote:Thank you.
I also posted that information to share it with you. Basically my meditations are about the 3 christian virtues - faith, hope and love.

It is really amazing how the things are related. Such situations help me to understand that the we are little parts of the universe.
I can see where a trinity of faith hope and love would be strongly tied together, that bringing the elements of faith and hope together can bring a love, or with love we can have hope, and with faith we can make hope reality, so it does make sense what you are saying.

It is always interesting how different views can often be so much a like.

That your values of those three points faith, hope and love, and your meditations end in a number that represents love to someone else shows that you have something that can be shared with someone who may have very different views from you and still can find a loving message from it.

that is a very cool synchronicity.

atime2heal

3 virtues

Post by atime2heal » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 am

phydra wrote:Thank you.

I really like this & may follow your example. I have used the triangle to clear the victim archetype as well as a positive triangle of the glory, spirit & the word--also Christian as I heard that this was a 3 cord bond for a miracle & when they "agree" the miracle is manifested.
~If it doesn't bring peace, make another choice~

NAAANEE

work energy-related numerology

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 am

Your discussions are great.What I have understood about numerology is -everybody has combination of energy spheres.these random energy spheres are converted into digits & each number is understood individually & also in combination of numbers to have an understanding of oneself & a guidance for future things.When we power certain virtue,then we are bound to be coloured by that number often.Mostly we act according to the numbers in our dob.so for most of the people our daily numbers which we encounter will be linked with our dob.But there are cases one is governed by totally a different number from dob.The reason is-these people has powered the characteristics of that number & so that number is recurring more often in their life.This recurring number may be found in their name calculations.we can know how a person has lived in this life by their date of death.
friends please send your life's experiences along with your date of birth,time & place of birth(please furnish nearest known place if it is a remote area),country,full name at birth with initials expansion,present name with initials expansion.this all gives a great knowledge about one's personality.let us enlighten our knowledge with discussions of any sort.
good luck
NAAANEE

Return to “Numerology”