House 12 in Sagittarius

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eight Gods

House 12 in Sagittarius

Post by Eight Gods » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 am

I checked my birthchart and this is what it said:

House XII in Sagittarius
Problems abroad, or with foreigners, or flight abroad, exile.

This has me a bit worried since I've recently been wanting to travel to asia all my life but I've recently seen two different stories/documentaries about women who travel to south east asia and have drugs planted on them resulting in heavy jail sentences.

I have two prior convictions for misdemeanor possession of marijuana which wouldn't look good if something did happen.

Could anyone here clarify what House XII in Sagittarius means, and how I can avoid trouble?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm

**You can avoid trouble by avoiding illegal drug activity.**

Wherever you got the interpretation of 12th H. Sag, is probably not entirely accurate.  Aspects concerning the 12 house, or planets of the 12th, and transits involving 12th H. and planets all modify the interpretation.  

As for 12th H..: there are many, many things that are ruled by the 12th house, including aunts/uncles on your mother's side, asylums, cheating, problems with the feet, journeys, monasteries, and so on.  A 12th house sag. would modify or give additional meaning to the house.  (and this does not include the planets in the house).  

Sag. would modify it to mean that this is something you have take a lot of philosophy from, your general viewpoint of these matters.  It could mean that you are lucky with 12th H. things.  It could mean that you expand and grow with 12th H. things.  Yet, sag could also mean that you take risks, and so get caught!

Also, you did not say if there was another sign intercepted in the 12th (which would be either Aquarius or Capricorn)?  

So, you see, it is not possible to say that the 12th H. sag means only what you got for an interpretation.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:20 am

Moved to Western astrology forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

TTR

12th house

Post by TTR » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 am

I also have the 12th house in Sag. With Mercury in the 12th house, squared by Pluto and trine Uranus. Since I'm also Sag rising Mercury rules my 7th house of marriage as well. I have never had problems traveling outside the country, Even though my Jupiter in Scorpio is afflicted (opposing mars and squaring both Uranus and Chiron). I do however have some marital problems(separated from my husband for 3 years). I read some where that Sag in the 12th helped protect one from their enemies as attacks tended to rebound onto the attacker. I don't think you should put too much emphasis on any one description. Look at the rest of the chart if something is suggested then it should be backed up in other aspects and placements.
Dec 21 1958
Anchorage,AK
8:27AM

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 am

All depends on the ruler of the 12th house Jupiter, where it is in your chart and how it is aspected. Just another case of taking things out of context and not properly assessing the Whole chart.....

Return to “Western Astrology”