REQUEST A READING

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

2zn

REQUEST A READING

Post by 2zn » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:26 am

KEISHA \1-29-77

I WOULD LIKE A READING INVOVING MY FINANCES AND LOVE..ALSO A READING INVOLING MY MOVE TO CA OR TN...I WOULD REALLY LOVE YOUR ADVICE...IM NOT SEEING NO ONE AT THE MOMENT AND MY FINANCES ARE NOT WHERE I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS MOVE TO CA... :smt010

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Either ask one question about one life area, or allow us to decide

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:06 am

2zn wrote:KEISHA \1-29-77

I WOULD LIKE A READING INVOVING MY FINANCES AND LOVE..ALSO A READING INVOLING MY MOVE TO CA OR TN...I WOULD REALLY LOVE YOUR ADVICE...IM NOT SEEING NO ONE AT THE MOMENT AND MY FINANCES ARE NOT WHERE I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS MOVE TO CA... :smt010
Hi Keisha,  :smt017

It does appear that many of the questions you asked are related to one another, but could you please select only one of these as your highest priority and leave the others for another time?

I am asking this of you because we are only permitted as readers to answer one question about one life area for each reading.

Or you can simply leave it to our inner guidance to decide what is felt most important for you to know at this time in your life. This is called a general reading.

So you can either ask a single question about one life area, or alternately request a general reading, where the decision is effectively taken out of your hands.

But NEVER BOTH, as many members on here try to do. :smt018

Over to you then for now, for your further input concerning this sensitive matter,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”