Discovery Lift off prediction

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Discovery Lift off prediction

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 28, 2008 10:39 am

Discovery is likely to lift off on May 31,2008. Due to the presence of Mars in Cancer along with Ketu primarily and also considering various other factors at the time of lift off, I am of the view, the said space flight , would be prone to problems related to liquid propollent and fire related problems during the flight. The heat sheild which is concern right from Columbia disaster, would also be cause of worry. I expect  that the craft would be hit at the top of the body, by an unknown hard object, which would create big sensation and worry to the experts sitting at the ground control. This flight is going to cause lot of nightmares and sleepness nights for the flight directors at the ground. The commander of the flight would be quiet tensed during the flight take off. There could be Power, communication and the interior environment problems during the course  of the space flight  There is probalbility of the take off getting postponed due to weather conditions

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 am

DEAR GOVERDHANJI,

thank  u very much for your predictions,  i am eagerly waiting to see the results ,    we all  must pray GOD to guide them  properly   ,so as  we could avoid seeing another diasaster like columbia.

with kind regards and prayers,

prasanna

L EAD, KINDLY LIGHT.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu May 29, 2008 7:57 pm

May the highest purpose be served for all involved with the launch and their families.
Thank you for the prediction.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 30, 2008 9:01 am

I notice that Mars would be transiting over the point of Aparmrtiyu Sahama(untimely death) at the time of liftoff,  on June 11.2008. Is this going to create a  problem is a big question.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri May 30, 2008 9:23 am

Dear Govardhan ji,
What exactly is "Aparmrtiyu Sahama"? From where you have got reference about it.
Where we can read about it ?
Regards,
Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 30, 2008 9:55 am

You can read about it from the books of Sri B V Raman, particularly on Prasna marga or Horary astrology

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri May 30, 2008 1:41 pm

Dear Govardhanji,

I know the meaning of the word, AParmrithyu, ie untimely

death, or one can not able to predict the time of death,  but what is sahama?  Like Raman iam also very eager to know the details,  Please

explain it .   If the process is postponed to some other good time, Is there

any chance  for  success?   Let us hope for the best.  After  FINISHING

writing , this , i just saw ,  u quoting the reference of   B.V, R AMAN'S  

Horary astrology book, but i am not having the book at hand now, so i wish

, and request    from  u,  can u explain it   in   simple terms for our kind

and easy understanding?      We thank u in advance.  The word

Aparmrithyu to my knowledge (in hindi)  sounds me , inevitable or

unavoidable death.  Is it correct?

with warm regards,

prasanna.

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT.

JAI SAI RAM.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Sahams  are special positions or points signifying important events in life. While a bhava or house comprehends a number of events , a saham or sensitive point relates to only particular event

Theoretically, the Sahams or sensitive points are very useful as each saham touches only one event, but practically in actual practice, many of the Sahams do not work. It may be for that reason considerable research need to be carried before the theory of Sahams are rejected.

There are 50 Sahams , according to Neelakantha, 48 according to Venkates and 21 according to kesava

I list few saham. the following are some of the improtant Sahams. Unless it is said that the same formulae hold good for both day andnight in the following formulae given for day, the subtrahend and minuend should be reveresed in the case of night birth.

1. Punya or Fortune     Moon -Sun +Asc  (Longitude of Sun's should be deducted from the Moons's and Add Ascendant). To the figure arrived at by the above formula should be aded another 30 degrees, if between the poistion of the munuend and that of the Subtrahend there is no ascendant.

2. Vidya Saham            Sun-Moon+Asc
3. Yasa or Fame           Jupiter-Punya+Asc
4. Mitra or friend           Jupiter-Punya+venus
5. Mrityu or death          VIII-Moon+Asc
6. Paradesa or Foreign
   Country/travel          ix-lord of 9th+Asc
7 Artha or finance         II-lord of II +Asc
8, Vivaha or Marriage   Venus-Saturn-Moon+lord of Moon sign
9  Paradara or Adultery Venus-Sun+Asc
10 Jadaya or chronic
   disease                     Mars-Saturn+Mercury
11 Jalapathana or Voyage  Cancer 15deg -Saturn +Asc
12 Aparmrityu or
   Accidental death        VIII-Mars+Asc

likewise there are other sahams

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri May 30, 2008 2:46 pm

dear Govardhanji,

I wish to thank for  your kind explanations  now, it is really useful and wonderful to get instant reply and u are excellent in teaching us.  I know we all are lucky to have u here.  After going through this, i  got a doubt, ie, Shall we say or consider the death of sri Sanjay Ghandhi  , ie is he had the same combination of grahas?  Or at the time of his death , the  positions of planets resembled like this ?    I admit  i am not clear in asking u the question, but i think u can be able to understand what i mean now.

with thanks and pranams,

prasanna.

L,K L.
prasanna

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 30, 2008 3:31 pm

To me it appears that you have not understood the concept of Sahams. Sahams are sensitive points in horoscope. Sahams are methods of determining an event and it is one of the tool of astrology. An event can happen , if certain planets transit such point. For instance, if Saturn a mrythyukaraka transit mrityu saham or 8th lord transit such sensitive point , then probability of event happen. However, Saham should be in complement with other tools like astakavarga or other determinants of the event and should not be used in seclusion. Hope I had made the point clear

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

dear Govardhanj,

You are absolutely rite, iam not able to understand the concept of sahams, i admit, because i am a beginner, i must read more.  Now iam little bit clear that sahams are the tools with which one can predict the events at a certain time.  Please tell me now, iam able to follow u or not?  NOW ,thank u so much for your patience in replying me, and sorry for the troubles iam giving u now by asking more questions, , my intension is to learn.

with regards,

prasanna.

L, K L.
prasanna

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Nasa reports electrical malfunction during the ascent of discovery and thus left engine is not used . There was TV download communication device failed for a second during the inspection by the robotic arm today.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Discovery an hour from now is going to dock with ISS. This is happening when Chandrastama to the Natal lagna. Further the 7th lord from the Natal lagna is debilitated and placed along with Ketu, which is known for obstruction , blockade and barrier or retrogradation. The lord of the house where mars & ketu is placed is in exaltation position with Mercury the natal 12th lord, when the liftoff took place.

The question here is whether the docking would be smooth or troubled? I keep my fingure crossed at this point of time

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:47 pm

for all those interested in watching the live docking click on the watch NASA TV AT THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE IN THE LINK GIVEN BELOW

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/Science/Space_ ... 7fPX6HgsgF

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:55 pm

Thank u very much for the link Govardhanji,  It is really very very interesting to watch this .

with regards

prasanna
prasanna

Return to “Vedic Astrology”