Psychic Chef

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

looking_glass

Psychic Chef

Post by looking_glass » Sat May 17, 2008 5:02 am

Psychic Chef,

Back in Sept, you had said someone in my family (uncle, cousin or immediate family) would die within the next 6 months and that you felt the need to share it.

I hate to break it to you but it never happened. I'd recommend in the future that you refrain from such predictions as they are damaging, whether accurate or not. I felt it inappropriate. It's no game.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat May 17, 2008 5:33 am

Hi Looking glass
Well when it comes to death im always happy to be wrong.
Now i dont think its a game and i take my craft seriously. i only pass on the message thats passed to me .
Interpretation and reaction is up to you.  The real thing to remember is that nothing is ever 100% and i dont claim or try to be.
Thanks for the feedback mate i appreciate any feedback i can get as it helps in development .
Cheers Pete.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sat May 17, 2008 5:43 am

Thanks for the reply Pete. In honesty it did not bother/worry me, though there is always that nudge in the back of one's mind. I am glad too it was wrong. What bothers me however are those who do take it to heart. As far as interpretation goes, there is only one way to take, "someone will die in your family within the next 6 months" or to that effect. Perhaps such messages shouldn't be taken nor given at face value. In other words, perhaps for you, you may see that message as having multiple meanings (has personal meaning to you such that the message may be given appropriately), but others may not understand nor realize that.

Take it easy.
awarenessoftheheart.com

clover73

Post by clover73 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 am

Looking Glass,

Boy, you are just on a rampage today aren't you.  In my opinion you are being a little bit of a hypocrite.  You speak about letting people voice their opinions, thoughts, etc.  however you posted this message to Psychic Chef about a prediction that he gave you in September and how you don't think it's appropriate for him to say certain things.  Which is it?  Would you like to have the freedom of speech here or would you like people to be mind readers and try to determine what type of "mood" you are in and what type of information meets "your" standards.  If you don't like what people are saying on a certain thread then perhaps you should move on and not be a part of it instead of posting negative messages all over the board.  You should take your own advice and "take it with a grain of salt".  Slamming people for trying to warn you or prepare you for things is not really productive.
Clover73  

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat May 17, 2008 5:55 am

I really dont think this was the right place to talk about such a thing....Couldnt you have sent Psychic Chef a pm maybe?!

My opinion Psychic Chef is wonderful at what he does,his gift,many things he has said to me were correct....Anyone who has this gift isnt always 100% correct and one should never expect it to be...Its a prediction not set on paper to happen......Many mediums/psychics have told me things and they didnt happen but i always keep an open mind and dont close it......I just think its wrong to have a go at people when really there is a nicer way to go about it....

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sat May 17, 2008 5:59 am

clover73 wrote:Looking Glass,

Boy, you are just on a rampage today aren't you.  In my opinion you are being a little bit of a hypocrite.  You speak about letting people voice their opinions, thoughts, etc.  however you posted this message to Psychic Chef about a prediction that he gave you in September and how you don't think it's appropriate for him to say certain things.  Which is it?  Would you like to have the freedom of speech here or would you like people to be mind readers and try to determine what type of "mood" you are in and what type of information meets "your" standards.  If you don't like what people are saying on a certain thread then perhaps you should move on and not be a part of it instead of posting negative messages all over the board.  You should take your own advice and "take it with a grain of salt".  Slamming people for trying to warn you or prepare you for things is not really productive.
It's not being hypocritical at all. If you read my other post, I asked that rules be applied evenly and not selectively. I didn't call for Pete to be banned nor for his prediction to be banned. I did however suggest he take into consideration such predictions.

In terms of Pete's "reading," it was not a reading that was asked for nor invited. He was however free to give it. At the time I warned him of giving such predictions because I felt they were not a game. He expressed they were not a game then and he said as such now. I accept that. I have no problems with Pete. What we are doing is something called communicating. I disagreed with him and he was kind enough to respond.

At the end of the day - we walk away and come back.

In other words, don't assume you know my intent.
awarenessoftheheart.com

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat May 17, 2008 6:11 am

Soul and Clover you are both right.

Pete, never stop doing what you do. You are the most positive person I have ever met.

Lots of love to you all
Karlene

clover73

Post by clover73 » Sat May 17, 2008 6:12 am

Looking glass,

No disrespect or assuming your intent was ever my intention.  I was simply commenting on what you wrote.  I do understand that it must have been awful for you to anticipate a death or possibility of a death.  I have had 5 people die in the past year so I know how devistating it can be.  I think it is wonderful that you both have the communication.  However, I was in the process of writing my post while you were writing yours so I did not see the communication you had with Pete.  Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I felt like I had to voice my opinion.  I don't believe Pete would have acted in a malicous way or purposely given you bad information.  Some people with gifts believe that they have a duty to tell others when they feel something about them whether it is good or bad.  It all depends on the person.  Once again, I'm sorry that you had to go through that.  I'm glad that everything has worked out.

K
Clover73  

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sat May 17, 2008 6:15 am

clover73 wrote:Looking glass,

No disrespect or assuming your intent was ever my intention.  I was simply commenting on what you wrote.  I do understand that it must have been awful for you to anticipate a death or possibility of a death.  I have had 5 people die in the past year so I know how devistating it can be.  I think it is wonderful that you both have the communication.  However, I was in the process of writing my post while you were writing yours so I did not see the communication you had with Pete.  Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I felt like I had to voice my opinion.  I don't believe Pete would have acted in a malicous way or purposely given you bad information.  Some people with gifts believe that they have a duty to tell others when they feel something about them whether it is good or bad.  It all depends on the person.  Once again, I'm sorry that you had to go through that.  I'm glad that everything has worked out.

K
No worries Clover. I'm glad you voiced your opinion, as I am glad Pete voiced his. This in my opinion btw is how it should be....we all disagreed in some way, but we came to an understanding. Now just imagine if the thread was locked somewhere in between...all would have been lost.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat May 17, 2008 6:17 am

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:25 pm    
 Ok sorry it took so long i had to find the reading..
The reason it took so long is that its not "Looking glasses" reading ,it was for" Sidewalk bends"

Ok
MeMeMe This is for YouYouYou.
One of your family members is going to cross over in the next 6/8 months possibly a uncle or cussion.
You will find happieness in a offer from a grey haired tall man. who ever owns the tricycle is in danger from a stranger.
Oops i dont think that what you ment but i couldnt stop the message.
Cheers Pete

So thats the reading and i appreciate the feedback.Its all cool , i only pass on the messages i dont decide they do .
Cheers Pete

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sat May 17, 2008 6:19 am

soul_flower wrote:I really dont think this was the right place to talk about such a thing....Couldnt you have sent Psychic Chef a pm maybe?!

My opinion Psychic Chef is wonderful at what he does,his gift,many things he has said to me were correct....Anyone who has this gift isnt always 100% correct and one should never expect it to be...Its a prediction not set on paper to happen......Many mediums/psychics have told me things and they didnt happen but i always keep an open mind and dont close it......I just think its wrong to have a go at people when really there is a nicer way to go about it....

Tamara :o)
Tamara,

There is a huge difference in that predictions regarding life and death are no comparison to predictions having to do with jobs, career, love life, etc.

In terms of nicer ways, there are also nicer ways to tell a person someone in their family will die like a PM!? I was not afforded such niceties.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat May 17, 2008 6:21 am

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:25 pm    
 Ok sorry it took so long i had to find the reading..
The reason it took so long is that its not "Looking glasses" reading ,it was for" Sidewalk bends"

Ok
MeMeMe This is for YouYouYou.
One of your family members is going to cross over in the next 6/8 months possibly a uncle or cussion.
You will find happieness in a offer from a grey haired tall man. who ever owns the tricycle is in danger from a stranger.
Oops i dont think that what you ment but i couldnt stop the message.
Cheers Pete

So thats the reading and i appreciate the feedback.Its all cool , i only pass on the messages i dont decide they do .
Cheers Pete

clover73

Post by clover73 » Sat May 17, 2008 6:21 am

No worries Clover. I'm glad you voiced your opinion, as I am glad Pete voiced his. This in my opinion btw is how it should be....we all disagreed in some way, but we came to an understanding. Now just imagine if the thread was locked somewhere in between...all would have been lost

Looking Glass,
More than happy that this has come to a nice conclusion.  You seem like a very delightful person.  I also agree with you about the locked threads.  However if it was locked for some reason, I would have sent you a PM.  I don't like leaving things on bad terms and communication is best for everyone.  I don't give up that easy on things that I believe in. :) Thanks for your comments and insights.

K
Clover73  

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat May 17, 2008 11:24 am

Oh Sidewalk Bends.Nice news Looking Glass and I also find it rude to start such a thread(which looks like an attack to me).

I think you got your reply now.I am locking this thread now.I see no point that such things shoudl be argued here.If you got any doubts you just can Pm Pete to clarify.This is a personal things between Pete and you.

regards,

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”