Earthquake in China - Goverdhanji

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Thu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Thanks Goverdhanji.

If you say that Mars and Ketu combination is causing this havoc, Mars will be with Ketu once every 2 years and also other planets can be under the influence of the shadow planets many times in a year.

I don't think something bad happens every time or does it?
Are there additional factors to consider?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:41 pm

I do not wish to  generalise & say Mars Ketu combination gives rise to this havoc. It should be looked in overall basis, considering various divisional charts etc. I repeat, I  do not wish to  predict  a situation in a horoscope  only taking one aspect or condition that prevails at the time of occurence .

Earthquake it is normally seen to happen nearer or on the day of full moon or new moon. There are several such conditions , which needs to be looked into. For your information Mars and Ketu did join together in cancer, in  during july 1972. On July 21
Bloody Friday: 22 bombs planted by the Provisional IRA explode in Belfast, Northern Ireland; 9 people are killed and 130 seriously injured. The association can creat a event, that does not mean one should generalise and hence I am not generalising the same.  

As I write this and I see  that there could be big Solar flare in the Month of July and August this year , which  may create an havoc in America, Australia, and countries which have Cancer, Taurus, Libra or Capricorn as ascendant or Moon placed in such houses. This Solar flare would badly damage electrical equipments in large magnitude and Space station world wide may have to bear severe calamity & set back during that period. I expect explosion in space to happen during that month which would be alarming. A big size of fire ball could be seen in the outer space which would be exploding and clearly visible to naked eye

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:49 pm

rajitha wrote:Thanks Goverdhanji.

If you say that Mars and Ketu combination is causing this havoc, Mars will be with Ketu once every 2 years and also other planets can be under the influence of the shadow planets many times in a year.

I don't think something bad happens every time or does it?
Are there additional factors to consider?
Dear rajitha

I wish to add every time Mars ketu joins together does not mean damages and calamity to happen. It depends on the timing of event. Kala plays very major role in happening of an event and not only that , even it plays a great role in prediction. Kala is to be given utmost importance , during the prediction. The Horary chart, the chart of the place and various other factors should be considered before predicting the occurence of event.

Trust I made my point clear to you

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:50 pm

I do not wish to  generalise & say Mars Ketu combination gives rise to this havoc. It should be looked in overall basis, considering various divisional charts etc. I repeat, I  do not wish to  predict  a situation in a horoscope  only taking one aspect or condition that prevails at the time of occurence .

Earthquake it is normally seen to happen nearer or on the day of full moon or new moon. There are several such conditions , which needs to be looked into. For your information Mars and Ketu did join together in cancer, in  during july 1972. On July 21
Bloody Friday: 22 bombs planted by the Provisional IRA explode in Belfast, Northern Ireland; 9 people are killed and 130 seriously injured. The association can creat a event, that does not mean one should generalise and hence I am not generalising the same.  

As I write this and I see  that there could be big Solar flare in the Month of July and August this year , which  may create an havoc in America, Australia, and countries which have Cancer, Taurus, Libra or Capricorn as ascendant or Moon placed in such houses. This Solar flare would badly damage electrical equipments in large magnitude and Space station world wide may have to bear severe calamity & set back during that period. I expect explosion in space to happen during that month which would be alarming. A big size of fire ball could be seen in the outer space which would be exploding and clearly visible to naked eye

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:59 pm

govardhanvt wrote:This earthquake I was expecting it to happen mainly due to comibination of Mars, Ketu and Moon in Cancer .
A similar one can happen 16th,  22nd and 25th of this month in western sector of the globe and parts of India, Iran, Turkey, Pakisthan

Mars Ketu combination is showing its influence in todays blast in Jaipur
Fresh termors are reported again in chain province few hours back.  This could happen again and continue . I expect something big to happen on 25th of this month. God forbid, & I wish that I be proven wrong, I expect havoc can strike in western part of India too. Iran and Turkey can also report such happening.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Fri May 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Thanks for explaining Goverdhanji.
Hope you don't take my questions in the wrong way.

I have met very few people who have knowledge in predicting earthquakes and stuff like how you do. So, I am just trying to learn through my questions.

When you mentioned considering Kala, what exactly do you mean?
Could you expand on that if you don't mind?

Also, though it might be deviation from the topic, I was surprised to see that Mars & Ketu can cause havoc since both are supposed to be friends and identical to each other.
When such havoc can happen in countries, I can imagine what can happen to individuals. Can it cause havoc in horoscopes of people?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Rajitha

I would request you to read the books of Sri B V Raman. Vast knowledge of information is  clearly elucidated about each topic you ask for. Be it the role played by Kala, or kuja-ketu combination. The book on Prediction about earthquake and other natural calamity speaks volumes.  The book on Muhurta or election horoscopy gives world of information. I would suggest you get all those books which will be very much useful . More than me explaining about all that, I would suggest that you would appreciate the beauty of the knowledge Sri B V Raman tries to elucidates, directly, by reading those books

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 20, 2008 5:54 am

Today there were few earthquakes in some parts of Kanyakumari District of Tamilnadu , reported in all Tamil News channels

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 20, 2008 2:20 pm

There could yet another strong earthquake in China on 25th & 26th May 2008, which could be severe than the recent one

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Tue May 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Yes, I did read the report in China that they saw a huge migration of frogs which coincided with the seismologist's warning about an aftershock.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 20, 2008 6:01 pm

But unfortunately Chinese goverment is saying that  resident and natives should not believe in predictions

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 20, 2008 6:04 pm

One should compare the chart of 1927 earthquake in China and that of May 25,2008. The gravity of disturbance that is likely to take place on May 25th is far more damaging than that of 1927. God forbid , nothing like that should happen and I should be proved wrong in my analysis

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Wed May 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Hopefully nothing should happen.

People have been ignoring astrology and the strength of the science. Slowly but surely, everyone will understand as more people like BV Raman and KN Rao spread their teachings across the world.

BTW, you mentioned that you published some analysis in Star Teller.

Do you regularly publish your analyses somewhere? I am sure you should if you are not. Helps spread the power of astrology to people.

Thanks.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 21, 2008 3:37 pm

I regularly contribute in EST . Almost every month my article do appear.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Thu May 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Is it just a print edition or is it available online?

Return to “Vedic Astrology”