Demon identification

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avaiyak

Demon identification

Post by avaiyak » Mon May 05, 2008 9:22 am

I was wondering if there was any body out there who had special knowledge of demonology and could help me identify the demon that has been poking around in my life.  I was able to overcome the demon by going down the connection that it had to me and cover it with my body.  So I am assuming that it is a weak demon.  It tells lies to my sister and my boyfriend through thoughts being sent from all of us.  It acts like each one of us, and sends false thoughts to each one of us "as each of us"  It is hard to explain.  Anyway, does anybody have special knowledge of demonology and could possibly help me with my demon?
Vera Jean Cooper

lighting strikes twice

Re: Demon identification

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon May 05, 2008 6:43 pm

avaiyak wrote:I was wondering if there was any body out there who had special knowledge of demonology and could help me identify the demon that has been poking around in my life.  I was able to overcome the demon by going down the connection that it had to me and cover it with my body.  So I am assuming that it is a weak demon.  It tells lies to my sister and my boyfriend through thoughts being sent from all of us.  It acts like each one of us, and sends false thoughts to each one of us "as each of us"  It is hard to explain.  Anyway, does anybody have special knowledge of demonology and could possibly help me with my demon?

Demoniac influence can occur during your weakest moments. The use of drugs, while asleep, while exhausted, during astral travel such as out of the body. There may be more than one! Ask outright what the demon's name or names are.  :smt005

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Or you could try summoning the demon into a pentagram - salt usually works. Then quiz it but I wouldn't do it unless you know what you are doing.

ruinsm

Pithius

Post by ruinsm » Wed May 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Trying to find out the name of a demon that oppresses you can very difficult...there could be more then one demon assigned to you....therefore it can be multiple demons working together...a lot of demons that are low in rank are usualy assigned to you by a stronger demon higher in the heirarchy....Pithius is s demon in the heirarchy with the rank of Prince of the liar demons and spirits...to conquer a demonic force can be very dangerous and there is no garuntee that the demonic force will even give you it's real name....the majority if not all demons lie about who or what they really are...i recommend not trying to summon this demon or demons, doing so may give it more power..
    I've had demonic forces in my life for about 17 years....I've given my demons names.....it keeps me from letting them gain anymore strength..less personalzation...knowing what your dealing with is always good...just be weary about how much you want to know......

Return to “Occult and Magick”