The number 136

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DawnUnicorn

The number 136

Post by DawnUnicorn » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:05 pm

The first number I ever saw a lot of was 333 I began noticing that number when I was about 13, it started appearing everywhere, it was on my bike, on the zip of my pencil case etc.. I had no idea what it meant but it became my favourite number..

Then one afternoon whilst sleeping in on holiday I dreamt that my phone was floating in a colourful mist and the time said 1:36. I awoke, and I'm not sure how long after then dream it was but I remembered the dream on awakening and though "surely not..." I looked at my phone and sure enough the time was exactly 1:36 ever since I have seen this number a lot. Some times it's more intense than others. I occasionally notice 137 instead which is ''fine-structure constant'  in physics.

Once I came across some numerological data on the starsign cancer and both 0.333% and 1.36 where on the table for one reason or another... (i'm a cancerian)

Other weird things are that I have always thought the number five was important. As a child I thought of it as the most fresh number and it was always very green and refreshing in my mind. I find a sequence of numbers without a five in them to .... sickly,  :smt017 for want of a better word.. I have the same feelings about the letters A and to a degree N.

It turns out that my life path number is 5. My name number is a 5, my soul urge number (whatever that is) is apparently a 5 and my inner dream number is a 9...

Does it mean anything that 5 is both my name and birthdate number?

jld

Post by jld » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:55 am

You would have more 5 energy having two 5's in your core numbers.

jld

Post by jld » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 am

Wait I misread and am confused. You have lifepath 5 and expression 5. Your heart's desire (soul urge)is 5? That seems like a lot of 5 energy.
what is your personality number? What day were you born on?

joker

Post by joker » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:14 am

jld wrote:Wait I misread and am confused. You have lifepath 5 and expression 5. Your heart's desire (soul urge)is 5? That seems like a lot of 5 energy.
what is your personality number? What day were you born on?
well he said his inner dream number is 9, I guess thats anther name for your  personality number, according to this,  link: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?t=490  

anyway his birthday number is 29, I checked his profile link to find out.

jld

Post by jld » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:39 am

Thanks for the clarification. So 5 lifepath, expression, and soul urge...That's a lot of five energy. I thought I had a lot of 7 lol
Personality 9...wonder why you'd have chosen so much five vibration? Do you have to adapt to constantly changing situations?

For me, I have 7 lifepath and 7 expression. It is actually favorable to have matching life path and expression numbers...then your bridge number is 0. You have a chance to make some real progress in this numbers lessons. But it can seem overwhelming, for me it did, until a certain understanding or maturity is reached.

With your 5 soul urge and 9 personality...you can bridge the gap with the 4.... solid foundations, hard-working, structure, dependability, organization, practicality

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:01 am

Book Description
One of the most frequently asked questions that Doreen Virtue receives at her worldwide workshops is "Why do I always see the numbers 444 (or 111, 333, etc.) everywhere I go?" In her bestselling book Healing with the Angels, Virtue included a chapter that briefly explains the meanings behind these number sequences, and many people commented that they carry the book with them everywhere to help them interpret the numbers they see daily.

By popular request from Virtue's audience members, Angel Numbers provides an interpretation of more complex number sequences than was previously available in Healing with the Angels. Serving as a pocket guide to angelic meanings of numbers from 0 to 999, it's designed to fit in a purse or pocket for easy transport. With Angel Numbers, readers will instantly understand the meanings of license plate and telephone numbers, as well as other numbers encountered in daily life, as very real messages from the angels.

The meaning of 136 is:

"The ascended masters and goddesses are ensuring that your needs are continuously met. You help with this manifestation by keeping your thoughts attuned to the positive."

http://www.wbabin.net/comments/iuliano.htm

EDDINGTON"S NUMBER 136

He describes the reductionistic identification ``that the dance of atoms in the brain really constitutes the thought ...'' as ``out of keeping with recent ... fundamental principles of physics'', and recalls that ``Mind is the first and most direct thing in our experience; all else is remote inference.'' Following up with a discussion of the problem of experience, he argues that the ``mystical outlook'' does face the hard facts of experience, whereas reductionists are ``shirking one of the most immediate facts of experience, namely that consciousness is not wholly nor even primarily a device for receiving sense impressions.'' Although these arguments for ``natural'' mysticism do not imply a religious mysticism, they mean that many objections lose their force.

Eddington identifies three types of knowledge: (1) structural, with the approximate meaning of mathematical, but in Eddington's thinking the structure appears to be almost identified with Group theory, (2) direct awareness (approximately sensation) and (3) sympathetic understanding, which he argues is essential because a remembered sensation is sympathetic understanding of a past sensation. To exclude sympathetic understanding allows only the momentary to exist.

Eddington discusses in detail the problem of mind, and regards it as a fundamental property of matter that volition or as he sometimes calls it ``correlation'' or elsewhere ``demonic activity'' occur. They are not explicable in reductionistic terms. But there is a place for special facts, not deducible from structural theory, for example that the universe is mostly empty.

Eddington's number 136 can be shown to be a deeply unconscious number form that I believe came into his collective unconscious through an alchemical inspirational mind experiment. In his initial paper he thought that the number was important and then created this matrix of logic to describe this number exactly. What I believe happened is that he was a mystic and had dabbled in the pentagonal geometries of the black arts, pentagram etc. However the most incredible thing is in his original inspirational number 136 is that he UNCONSCIOUSLY knew that this number is 100% correct in it's original inspiration even though he was humiliated by his incorrect interpretation of the number concerning fine-structure in his original paper when it was experimentaly found that the fine-structure constant was closer to 137 than 136. This tells me that he was given this information as if in a dream or trance (some visual of the number 136 or something ). He was so inspired by the intensity of the 136 integer that he "created " the matrix logic that led to his wrong interpretation of the 136 integer as it pertains to the fine-structure constant. So to me it isn't his interpretation of the original integer (136) that is interesting ( his "poetry" ). it is the fact of the number itself having such an influence on his psyche. The proof of this assertion lies in the alpha particle , and its place in the scheme of things relating to electrical phenomena. Eddington made his fine-structure constant prediction in his 1938 paper. The alpha particle in 1938 was only known as a primitive artifact of electrical phenomena and had not been measured with accuracy. The fine-structure constant had a 10% accuracy confidence in 1938, Eddington's number 136 being one of many interpretations of what the fine-structure meant at that time. Flash forward 80 years to 2004 and now both the alpha particle and fine-structure constant have been measured to nine decimals of accuracy. It is out of these modern values that the demonstration of Eddingtons uncanny mathematical insight ( no less than..spooky ) into modern terms can be shown: 2004 NIST values for constants:

Return to “Numerology”