effects of shani shukra placed in seventh house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sanddurst

effects of shani shukra placed in seventh house

Post by sanddurst » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:23 am

What are the benfits and bad aspects of shani,shukra and chandra placed in seventh house for tula rasi? :smt017

Rohiniranjan

Re: effects of shani shukra placed in seventh house

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:16 pm

[quote="sanddurst"]What are the benfits and bad aspects of shani,shukra and chandra placed in seventh house for tula rasi? :smt017[/quote]

Just a mild and friendly suggestion. Instead of showing it bit by bit, if you post your full data in the reading forum and formulate your full question and write about whatever is bothering you or driving you to post, you may get a full serious answer there. There are several individuals on this forum who pick up charts and give free readings there...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:34 pm

From the little technicals given it would interesting and a mental exercise to try to give a reading, as this position mentioned is interesting.

1) Pesenntly you have entered a very difficult period of your life, affecting the personal sector with worries increasing about your children.

2) 2002 started changing the directions of your ambitions,involving expenses; completed by end 2004 with much emotional activity; affecting your sense of 'home' and the personal sphere from 2005.

3)Presently concentrating in the very personal desires would not be gainful and advisable as your dream desire is/was of an ideal romantic life, and concentration in finances  to support your need concentration till mid 2009, at least.

4) If you have childeren, do concentrate, as advised, for them.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:57 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]From the little technicals given it would interesting and a mental exercise to try to give a reading, as this position mentioned is interesting.

1) Pesenntly you have entered a very difficult period of your life, affecting the personal sector with worries increasing about your children.

2) 2002 started changing the directions of your ambitions,involving expenses; completed by end 2004 with much emotional activity; affecting your sense of 'home' and the personal sphere from 2005.

3)Presently concentrating in the very personal desires would not be gainful and advisable as your dream desire is/was of an ideal romantic life, and concentration in finances  to support your need concentration till mid 2009, at least.

RishiRahul[/quote]

4:10 pm? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:18 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:From the little technicals given it would interesting and a mental exercise to try to give a reading, as this position mentioned is interesting.

RishiRahul
4:10 pm? ;-)

Do not understand the 4.10 p.m. bit?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:22 pm

The answer is given fro the little technicals available.

Since there is no answer about the 4.10 p.m. bit, the later understanding is not uderstood. It could be a horary too.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:21 pm

My SIL has Saturn and Shukra in the 7th house of Taurus.

She did get a husband who is much older(10 years) than her.
Also, her husband is rich, cunning & shrewd, very mature and tight fisted :-)

Also, she is minting money(which is probably due to Jupiter in her 2nd house of Saggitarius and her running the Jupiter dasha).

But, to her 7th house credit, she is getting her money in a partnership and any business she does turns to gold.

And, finally, Venus's 7th aspect to her ascendent did make her extremely beautiful.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:42 pm

rajitha wrote:My SIL has Saturn and Shukra in the 7th house of Taurus.

She did get a husband who is much older(10 years) than her.
Also, her husband is rich, cunning & shrewd, very mature and tight fisted :-)

Also, she is minting money(which is probably due to Jupiter in her 2nd house of Saggitarius and her running the Jupiter dasha).

But, to her 7th house credit, she is getting her money in a partnership and any business she does turns to gold.

And, finally, Venus's 7th aspect to her ascendent did make her extremely beautiful.

Hello Rajitha,

Do confirm if Jupiter is in Sagittarius or Capricorn?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Rishiji,
  Jupiter is in her 2nd house of Saggittarius in her chart.
Her Asc is Scorpio. She has a debilated Lagna lord which gave her a lot of health problems.

Thanks.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 am

rajitha wrote:Rishiji,
  Jupiter is in her 2nd house of Saggittarius in her chart.
Her Asc is Scorpio. She has a debilated Lagna lord which gave her a lot of health problems.

Thanks.
Rajitha,

Does 2nd. house of Sagitarius mean 1) Sagitarius or 2)Capricorn?
Does 7th. house of Taurus mean  1)Taurus or 2) Scorpio?

Rishirahul
RishiRahul.com

prasanna

from prasanna to RIshiji

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:06 am

dear rishiji,  NAMASKAR,

can u please explain the combination of shani,sukra,mangal in 7th house  in anybody's chart ,? yesterday i was watching the famous   astrologer ,  sri srimaliji   in (of  Zt

network)  talking about this combination. he was telling about this particular yog and he says ,there are some remedies too , if anyone wants to get ride of this , from the

childhood if one comes to know of this yog they can do some parihar?  I wish to know more about this

One more thing , i just want to ask u.What does it mean ?  in a given chart , surya, mangal,mars placed in 7th house and the lagna is makara and the native has GURU in

lagna .?

thanks,

with regards

prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: from prasanna to RIshiji

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:39 pm

prasanna wrote:dear rishiji,  NAMASKAR,

can u please explain the combination of shani,sukra,mangal in 7th house  in anybody's chart ,? yesterday i was watching the famous   astrologer ,  sri srimaliji   in (of  Zt

network)  talking about this combination. he was telling about this particular yog and he says ,there are some remedies too , if anyone wants to get ride of this , from the

childhood if one comes to know of this yog they can do some parihar?  I wish to know more about this

One more thing , i just want to ask u.What does it mean ?  in a given chart , surya, mangal,mars placed in 7th house and the lagna is makara and the native has GURU in

lagna .?

thanks,

with regards

prasanna

Hello Prasanna,

Sani Shukra, Mangal in the 7th. house is troublesome for marital peace, due to the exacting/faultfinding nature of the individual.

Materially he could be lucky, and prosperous in service life...generally not business.

The persons soul finds difficulty in getting peace/balance as his nature/life would not have much stabilty.

The native will be be very hot and very cold in temperament in different moods, means swaying of moods in marital life.

Violent love affair beyond mariiage occurs beyond marriage.. or... strong feelings of an old relation cause mental toment.  

Sun Mars conjunction in Leo for Scorpio lagna with Jupiter in Lagna could mean a glamour struck spouse having ego troubles with the native, royal patronage, good finances through career. Blood pressure will be on the higher side.

Combustion of mars will render troubles through blood pressure. The person will be an optimistic and courageous.

The above is naturally modified by the lagna, the degrees of these planets, aspects to them but the main essence is as above.

Just apply your logic properly. But first, learn Jyotish properly to be able to apply the logic properly.

Hope you are happier now. Dont shoot me with more difficult questions as I have to concentrate my logic to form these and check the result with actual facts from charts, and form them better. Mabe the laater classes would be fine for these.

Take Care,

RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:38 pm

thank u very much rishiji , for your kind reply and fine explanations , i will try  my  level best to understand the concept , and iam happy now

Iam a person who always try my self to learn everything applying my logic , i will read many times  till i understand the concept , i always watch all jyothishi speaking in various channels and  read various people's view and  that too  in vari ious  differnt  languages. please dont think ,  that  i will accept everything as it is ,as given by some one , i always try to go deep in everything , this is my nature .   AS u said  here , i will try my level best to learn this divine science with utmost care

Even with GOD , if i find something wrong , i  will try to raise questions , u can see this attitude of mine in  the general forum , of my bitchology topic reply . This is my request , please read the bitchology topic , i know u read all my postings in vedic astrology forum , but i still have a little doubt , whether u go thro all topics on other forums  or not. I say this because i have not seen any of your replies in other forums ,   it may be   possible that,  i might not have noticed them,  or i might have missed them,  i accept .  I find answers to palmistry , but i never read them , because iam very much new and my knowldge i feel in  this field is zero , so i have not given any importance to them , sorry for saying this .

the first part is clear to me , but i want small clarification from u again for my second question , i asked u about makara , ie capricorn lagna , but i see here , u talking about leo and   scorpio lagna , u told about modification  and all, thanks for that information , but can u please explain me the same point with relation to capricorn lagna , i just ask this because the particular chart impresses me alot , so i stress again and again, sorry if u feel i am troubling u again , I found this combination in that particular chart in cancer , ie sun, mars , mercury in cancer , i know if i say capricorn is the lagna ,, it is needless on my part to explain the placement  to u .  It is sure that  u know the combination iam talking about is in cancer , as that is seventh house for caprican lagna ,. So  please help me with this.,

thank u once again rishiji

with regards

prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:51 pm

[quote="prasanna"]chart in cancer , ie sun, mars , mercury in cancer , i know if i say capricorn is the lagna ,, it is needless on my part to explain the placement  to u .  It is sure that  u know the combination iam talking about is in cancer , as that is seventh house for caprican lagna ,. So  please help me with this., ... [/quote]

Prasanna,

Unless there is some strong justification, why don't you provide the full birthdata, rather than just giving a fragment of the chart which just shows the superficial and incomplete picture? There could be all kinds of sambandhas that the planets and house may be experiencing and that you will not find in the analysis and will remain dissatisfied. In fact that should be the standard practice to avoid one factor pit-falls.

For consideration.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:55 am

THANK U VERY MUCH RANJAN DA ,

I am very glad to see u ,replying me to the query which i made to sri rishiji .  You are rite , the full details will give full picture and one can arrive at any conclusion

knowing the full details ( after that  only ) but at the same time i dont want to discuss this chart , in open forum , because it may hurt the feelings of  the interested person and

that  of the  native ,  when they  come to  know  i have discussed that particular chart in public , so i didnt give the details fully .  If u really wish to help me then , i can send

the birth details to your PM box , for this i have no objections and it will be my pleasure to discuss that chart with u .  All these days i just answered others quries and i have

not asked any personal chart readings , but to this particular case study i want help from seniors like u., i myself do calculations going thro books , but this confuses me very much

with regards

prasanna
prasanna

Return to “Vedic Astrology”