Special Tree

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady of Avalon

Special Tree

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:14 pm

This is a very special tree that I just hugged, see what you get from this :)

posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:29 pm

This is a tree you can love
This is a tree that gives you calm feeling.
This is a tree that brings you magic.
This is a tree of childhood dreams, with hiding places and room for joy.

In short "It is a fairy tale! :) "
Last edited by Rhutobello on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:31 pm

magic lots of it!!! if you touch it, it sometimes can heal you, on the right side of a tree i sense like theres someone or something that guards the tree, if someone messes with it in anyway it will do anything to protect it. Fairies on the base part of the tree they spin there magic on the tree

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm

It's hiding something...and I see a stolen kiss :)  I get the feeling that there is something hanging in the branches, and it brings smiles to someone.  I also see a woman with long flowing hair.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:27 pm

My four year old likes the tree :) lol  she said that she saw a girl and that she saw a boy.  They climbed the tree.  After they climbed it, they found something.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:40 pm

It's a faery tree. Image A home for the fae.Image
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:41 pm

This tree is amazing... I see an elderly couple holding hands reminiscing about days long past with smiles and joy in there eyes.

This tree was part of their fairy tale   :smt008
"Don't cry because it's over, Be happy that it happened."

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 pm

When i saw the tree I thought of magick and fairies.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:56 am

I've never met a tree I didn't like.  I'm not a picture reader by any means, but when I first looked at this one - I could swear he was moving forward.  He looks kind, and gentle, like an elderly fellow who might have a beard and kindly eyes sparkle.  He has a deep uproarious laugh to me.  and his feet shuffle along rather than long strides.  He feels to me as if he would scoop up the little ones for a hug and a laugh or kiss a boo-boo.  He feels as if he would let me lean on him and share my sorrows, then share my joy.

jld

Post by jld » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:42 am

A wise old tree twisted thru time yet one that still lives on. You can go to this tree and reveal your secrets but perhaps it already knows them. The air smells sweet around it as energy pours out, replenishing those nearby with the wisdom of the ages.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:36 am

I get the sense of waiting, like slumbering. Waiting to be awakened and then that is when we will see the real splendor that resides inside of this beauty. *smile* Thanks for sharing... I LOVE Trees!! (weird I know, but I do!!)

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 am

How fantastic that you all picked up on this tree's energies :)

It is a special tree, one of a group, but before I tell more I will leave this open a while longer.

Blessings

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:16 pm

i'm also getting a small child reading a book and maybe even climbing the tree to chill and relax

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:41 am

Thank you Lady of Avalon for sharing this tree with us and I cant wait to hear what you have to tell us about it. Much like Nyte I happen to be a tree freak too so please do tell soon :)
"Don't cry because it's over, Be happy that it happened."

Lady of Avalon

SPOILER ALERT

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:39 pm

******************SPOILER ALERT ***********************

OK,  
The tree is one of the thousand year old yews that resides in the garden of the Holy Chalice Well at Glastonbury in the UK, this one stands near Yoni, and is the one on the right of the top pic. http://www.chalicewell.org.uk/chalice-well-1a.html  I stood and hugged the tree and could hear laughter and giggling and felt so energised that I never wanted to leave. Glastonbury is in part of the Vale of Avalon, where I borrowed my name from :) And so to me it is very, very special. Avalon was the mysterious land where dreams came true and magic was taught and used everyday, the land of the Fae was also in the same valley and the Faery Queen visited Avalon regularly and would hold visitors for years, lost in their magical woods of huge trees.
This tree has memories of everything, the past and the future, the fae and the spirits, the trunk has secret holes and knots like faces and many tiny creatures living in it. Of course Yew is also very poisonous but in the same breath can heal as much as it can harm :)

Blessings to you all :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”