life path number 22/4, birthday 29/2+9/11/2

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fmehboob85

life path number 22/4, birthday 29/2+9/11/2

Post by fmehboob85 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:00 pm

hi
my date of birth is 29 06 1985
i dont know  much of numerology ... but i've heard that 22 and 11 are master numbers. i have both these numbers in my birhtdate... is it a good or bad. please advise!
Farhan Mehboob

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:13 am

22 life path

You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers. It offers you the extremes of life's possibilities: on one hand, you have the potential to be the Master Builder, the person capable of perceiving something great in the archetypal world and manifesting it in the relative world; on the other hand, you can slip into the depths of obscurity, achieving little more than personal support.

Your power is delicate. It exists by virtue of your ideals and vision, which you must use to inspire others to join you in your dream. Only by marshalling collective forces are you able to bring together the necessary elements - people, ideas, resources - that will enable you to realize your goals.

Consequently, your Life Path is one requiring dramatic evolution. By being able to integrate seemingly conflicting characteristics within yourself - your inspiring vision and your natural tendency toward practicality, for example - you develop the talent to deal effectively with a great variety of people. This allows you to understand and unite many differing people toward a single goal, melding them into a concerted whole. Your task in life is to unite the dream with the bottom line.

In short, you are the visionary with your feet on the ground.

You are good at business and politics. You naturally understand large institutions, and have the ability to think and act on an international scale.

You are gifted with uncommonly sound common sense. You are able to see the beauty and potential in a given idea, but also the practical methods that will bring it to fruition. Somehow, you understand the limitations of ideas - what will work and what will not. This is an intuitive gift that can evaluate possibilities on the basis of their practicality.

While in many aspects the 22 is the most promising number, it is also the most difficult to live up to. You have a great ambition, which can be a most difficult master, driving you to accomplish all that you are capable of.

You are a steady partner in any relationship. You offer sound advice and consistent emotional support. You do not suffer from flights of fancy, and naturally resist the emotional heights. You are unconventional in thought and action, but tend to be traditional in appearance. You avoid airs and pretension.

Your challenge is to share your vision and allow others to make their personal contributions. That requires flexibility on your part, perhaps your weakest characteristic. You often lack faith in the ability of others. Therefore, you tend to control people and situations, and are sometimes tempted to manipulate.

In the end, you must learn to surrender to the larger cause that you serve. The final result may be quite different from your original vision, but with faith and commitment you will make an enduring impact on the world.

29 Birth Day

You are highly intuitive and creative. Your mind thinks in pictures. You seem to draw information and ideas from out of the sky.

Your intuition is your gift, along with a powerful drive to know the Oneness of all things. You are so driven by spiritual pursuits that no matter what you do in life, the world of spirit and philosophy will be central to your daily behavior. You feel linked with the larger universal forces, and nothing will change that.

You have a fine mind and keen insights, but these do not come as a result of logic or rational thought. You are more likely to direct your life by inspiration, rather than by calculated reflections.

On some level, you know that you are in the hands of destiny, and that you must surrender to the higher powers that shape your life. You are usually a late bloomer. Your early and middle 30s tend to be years spent in apprenticeship and slow development. During this period, you can become frustrated with your progress, or the apparent lack of it.

You need to develop faith. You are a highly charged person with much to do, but you must develop character and sound judgment before you begin to tap your true potential. Just as a tree needs roots to grow tall, so, too, do you need to develop depth of character in order to begin to expand in the ways you desire and ultimately envision.

Your highly developed intuition makes you a wonderful counselor, healer, or health practitioner. You have a gift for inspiring people. Many people admire you without your knowing it. You are a visionary, and others sense your wisdom.

You are acutely sensitive and easily influenced by your surroundings. You love beauty and harmony. You crave social interaction and much attention. You can be very emotional, often experiencing extremes of happiness and sadness. You are usually too easily hurt.

You get depressed easily and feel the lack of confidence during times you are in a dark mood.

Despite your sensitivity, you possess leadership abilities. You are modest, diplomatic and polite. You have the ability to persuade, and can be quite forceful.

Your high sensitivity to others makes you compassionate, kind, and gentle. You have an opportunity for fame and success as long as you do not pursue either as your gods. Look for ways to help others and convey a larger message, with which you were blessed. This will bring you the material and social fruits you desire.

fmehboob85

Post by fmehboob85 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 am

Thanks a lot....!
you are right. i also know a bit about the traits shown by master numbers.
but as u know some traits shown by master numbers contradict each other...
thats what i was asking wether having two master numbers with some contradicted traits is a good thing or bad thing.... does it not promote duality...? bcoz i guess each master number have deep efffect on personality.
I'm worried bcoz i also have two head lines in my left hand.... and they say that having two head lines mean duality...

please help and advise...

Thanx
Farhan Mehboob

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:29 am

the master numbers are very high energy vibrations   and can cause major troubles at your age  it takes time  to learn how to use such powerful vibrations. reducing these numbers shows the 2 and 4 which can also give insight , looking at the positive and negative aspects of each.
then trying to invision  which  way each is responding  . focusing on the postive  lower level energy can help strengthen you for greatness  which can be yours in time  .

the 2 and 4  are natural match numbers  .does it not promote duality...? that is also a possibility.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:38 am

thats what i was asking wether having two master numbers with some contradicted traits is a good thing or bad thing.... does it not promote duality...? bcoz i guess each master number have deep efffect on personality.

yes but on the other end ,they can work very well together . look at it this way  11+22=33  2+4=6  

by learning the positve energy of both you can combine them  to create  a vibration of love and harmony

fmehboob85

Post by fmehboob85 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanx..
thank u vey much.
Farhan Mehboob

fmehboob85

Post by fmehboob85 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:26 pm

thanx....
than you very much.
Farhan Mehboob

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey there.

Based on your birthdate, it shows that whenever the Universal Day is 22/4, your Personal Day will be 3 - which in my opinion is very favorable. (Basically, it means that whenever the 'general theme' of a given day is 22/4 - which is to say, a day with great potential to get some great work done (or whatever), you will have a 3 vibration; creativity, optimism, success.

Cheers!

PS.

Universal Year/Month/Day is calculated by adding together year/+month/+day - Personal Year/Month/Day is calculated by adding Year+birthmonth+birthday/+Month/+Day. Here is an interesting link with detailed information about the subject: http://www.mcuniverse.com/Personal-Day.61.0.html

Return to “Numerology”