Expression number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

3leaf

Expression number

Post by 3leaf » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Expression number = number of name

My name is Lukáš Majerík and I would like to know my expression number.

It is not Lukas Majerik, because it sound different. My name comes from slovak alphabet. Can somebody help me with that?

Which system is right? Chaldean or Pythagoras?

Thx for good answers.
Think about things...

Pakrat

Post by Pakrat » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:31 am

Ok i made a simple chart along the lines of how the english chart was made, i used the slovak alphabet and upon adding your
name i got the following results (i dont have a keyboard that types slovak so it will appear english)

Lukas = 18

18    It is involved with business on an international scale, and it is a discordance between idealism and selfishness. There is a lack of conscious spiritual effort.

Majerik = 27
  27    It is a counselor, a volunteer, and an artist, and is often successful. It represents inheritance. It is sometimes rigid and narrow-minded.

Total = 45

45    It is often involved in banking, or international institutions. It struggles to be comfortable with itself. It can be cynical.

Reduce it to 9
would be your expression, that is if the chart i made was correct.

Pakrat

Post by Pakrat » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:33 am

Oh and the reference chart i made was pythagorean

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:55 am

found i site about key charts   http://www.triune-being.com/?Info/Numerology/KeyCharts

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:20 am

lukas majerik   7+9+6+1+7  / 9 + 1+5+9+5+4+6   expression number is a 69/6

69    Few numbers are as responsible and self-sacrificing as the number 69. Political activists and environmentalists often have this number, as do doctors, nurses, and teachers. It is also extremely creative.

6 expression

You are a loving and caring individual with a tendency to put the needs of others before those of yourself. You are responsible and trustworthy with a high regard for justice and honesty. Duty will follow you all your life and sometimes feel a little too much of a burden.

You are artistic. Harmony and beauty are high on your list of priorities. You have musical talent but the creative talents of a 6 are sometimes left undeveloped or suppressed as a result of your tendency to sacrifice your time and pleasure to the service of others. You are highly creative in all areas of life, particularly the visual. You are also a talented business person and can work methodically toward the realization of your goals.

You have a natural gift with flowers, gardens, and animals. Your love of children has caused numerologists to dub you the "Cosmic Mother or Cosmic Father". The very shape of the 6 resembles and symbolizes "Pregnant with Love".

You are a natural counselor and healer. But you must be careful not to interfere with the freedom of others. You are recognized as an idealist, mainly regarding marriage, friendships and humanity.

The 6 is the most balanced of all numbers, but also contains within itself the greatest paradoxes. It is as if opposite tendencies were tenuously poised. Because of its gift for harmonizing these opposites, you are uniquely qualified to handle and integrate contradictions within yourself. It is for this reason that 6s so frequently find themselves in the role of healers or counselors, creating a peace between opposing points of view, or internal conflicts within the self.

While you can be very idealistic, there may also be a temptation to acquire beautiful objects by improper means. You must also guard against other meddlesome behavior and domestic tyranny, or always having to have your own way in a family dispute.

Conversely, you have it within yourself to understand another person's dilemma and come up with a creative solution. Your natural ability to give comfort and warmth can smooth over hurt feelings like a healing balm. You attract love and appreciation. And rightly so, because you give the same in return.

You make an outstanding teacher (especially young children or special education), healer, counselor social worker, psychologist, artist, designer, gardener, florist, and farmer. You can be successful in business, especially those that involve dealing with people.

Pakrat

Post by Pakrat » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:57 am

I used the slovak alphabet here

http://www.slavism.com/slovak/abc.htm

And set up the chart from that.... thats how i got the numbers.

it looks a little different from the sloveinian/croatian alphabet on the other site. Either way, i hope he gets his answer  :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:00 am

to me thanks for the post

3leaf

thank you

Post by 3leaf » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:30 pm

I really dont know, who of you two is right? When I put my name in most of web pages, it will return number five. But I find some things there true, some not in that number characteristic.

And now you say , that I am number 6, which is completely different from 5 and I find few things there trully. I think it characterizes me more. But I am not really family person at this moment, I was in chaos and now I am going the way of artist ... I try to explain it with therms, that you used to use.
Think about things...

3leaf

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by 3leaf » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Do you know, what is problem of numerology of names drrnwynbchnbrgr?

You said, that I touched waters of wertern numerology or something and than that I am number 5. Now you say, that I am number 6.

What am I?

I read little article with cheiro. Cheiro is very respected person in field of numerology and palmistry. He would say, that I am different number.

This is not order, this is chaos. I can be just one number, not 5 numbers...

I try to treat this serious and learn something from that about myself, but now it is without chance. It needs to be cleaned up.

Thx you for your responds. I would appreciate some advices.

Due to cheiro teaching, I tryed to find out, how can my name sound same with english letters, that reads english speaker.
I come to something like Lukaash Myereek, I let it read microsoft read recognition and it sounded nearly same, r is different.

Cheiro sayd, that chaldean system is accurate, so I am after that number 45/9...
I am so confused...
I have been born 29.8.1982 . Life path 3, day 11/2 ...

The only thing that I am sure is, that I love things that are written in number 3, I love music most of everything.

This is salate of numbers, It confuses me more than helps.

Maybe cheiro would help ... Is there electronic version of his numerology books or some students of his works, they really understan numerology?
Think about things...

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:16 pm

the 5 and 9 have a common  element  that relates to worldliness
 my belief is that your name as i stated in the posting in reference to the five fits
 but you where not happy with the spelling  concept  .and its not about what i think  so you must search for a answer  that fits      

My name is Lukáš Majerík. It's not Lukas Majerik, it sound COMPLETELY DIFFERENT when it is read in english. Numerology system has to be universal, because nobody said that it's differently on web page, so how would you get my name number now?

how is it spelled in english ?
sounds are important , but  numerology from some stand points are concerned only with the spelling,  some systems do look at phontics .

i asked for a english spelling   with no answer   or better how you would spell it, if you where signing a document    

the problem is not in my believe  or system    

and from you posts   "the expression in your replies"  i feel  the numbers fit you very well   again its not what i believe that is important here    i wish you the best in your journey  

Your Expression is 5  

Lukas, you are a free spirit.  You love change, adventure, and excitement.  You
love your freedom.  Like a bird that needs its wings to live, you cannot exist
without it.  Freedom is the nucleus around which your life revolves.  You need it
for your very survival.  By using freedom properly, you are able to explore and
develop all of your varied talents.  You will meet many types of people and travel
great distances.  Freedom is the atmosphere necessary for you to bring forth
your many talents.
  You are capable of doing almost anything, and probably quite well.  Only by
avoiding the imprisonment of illusory security are you able to bring forth your
abilities.
  Lukas, you are unusually adaptable.  In fact, change is a blessing for you.  In
the same way, you need challenge and variety.  You hate the routine of life; being
stuck is a catastrophe for you.  You become miserable when you are held back or
held down.
  The taste and texture and color of life have an overpowering allure for you.  
From childhood, you dream of seeing foreign lands, experiencing the sensual and
the exotic.  You want to try everything at least once in life.  All of life is a
playground for your senses.
  But this can get you into trouble.  You may fail to respect your natural limits,
either biologically or socially.  Any sort of boundary is anathema to you, which can
blind you to your natural limits, and may cause you to overindulge your desire for
food, sweets, alcohol, sex, and drugs.
  Lukas, you are gifted in your ability to communicate.  Your facility with words is
almost limitless.  You can be a salesman, politician, lawyer, public relations
person, and minister.  You also possess the talent to share and advance new
ideas.  You are talented with your hands.  You love the new and untried.  Your
field is the frontier.  You are a bit of a gambler, and often play for very high stakes.  
All of this combines to give you a youthful enthusiasm, which others find
infectious and attractive.
  You like to work with others, but need to perform your task un-encumbered by
the restraints of others.
  Lukas, you are a clever and a quick thinker, but your thought processes -- like
your life in general -- can be unorganized and scattered.  You must stay grounded
and focused if you want to be successful.
  You fall in and out of love frequently, especially early in life.  You are naturally
sensual and commonly have a strong sex drive.  These characteristics usually
make for a lively and exciting love life, but you must guard against shallow
feelings and relationships.  Your challenge is to develop mature and lasting
relationships.
  Self-discipline and setting healthy limits is the key to your success in virtually
every area of your life.  Ironically, you will find that as you learn to set appropriate
limits on yourself, you will develop more self- mastery and realize even greater
freedom.

This is especially true when it comes to finishing what you start.  Your
tendency is to give up once you've got a project or job under control; you grow
bored quickly.  You start to fantasize about a new challenge, or the rewards of
your great accomplishment, long before the work is finished.
  The 5 Expression desires the whole world.  You are aware that you have many
talents that can bring much success.  But that success depends on your
willingness to choose certain areas to concentrate on, and to bring them to
perfection.

Your Heart's Desire is 10/1  

Lukas, your overpowering need is to be independent and to direct your own life
according to what you believe.  Your dream is to become the leader of whatever
field you enter.  Whether it is in business, community, or in your general area of
expertise, you are driven to be the reigning figure.
  You have the courage and the confidence to lead others.  You believe firmly
that your judgment is preeminent over all others.  This gives you the confidence to
make bold decisions and carry them out, even when other lives are greatly
affected by what you do.  You rarely look back once you have made a decision.
  You possess intelligence and wit.  You are keenly insightful and are good at
evaluating the abilities of others.
  You are supremely individualistic.  In your manner and dress, you like to project
your own unique persona.
  Consequently, you don't mind being controversial, and can even enjoy the
attention and impact you have made on your surroundings.
  Lukas, you dislike routines, or anything that limits your freedom and
independence.
  Whenever you commit to something you truly love, you are absolutely
tenacious in your ability to endure difficulties and overcome obstacles.  You are
highly responsible; you hate passing the buck.  You possess remarkable
willpower and a strong drive to succeed.
  You are always looking for innovative ways of doing things.
  Because you seek to be the boss in any endeavor, you have a tendency to
dominate others.  If you are not careful, especially in dealing with your
subordinates and family, you may become ruthless in your decisions and
behavior.  You can also fall victim to impatience and intolerance, particularly if you
grow conceited or superior.
  Lukas, you are the pioneer and the ground-breaker.  You love the foreground,
the hot-seat of responsibility.  You have all the talents to succeed.  As long as you
maintain balance in your life, allowing others full expression of their thoughts and
abilities, you will easily rise to the top of your chosen field and realize your
ambitions.

Your Personality is 13/4  

Lukas, you radiate reliability and consistency.  People trust you and feel secure
with your judgment.  You are seen as a cornerstone of a business and are relied
upon to do your work efficiently and expertly.
  You have strength and respectability.  You tend to dress in a utilitarian manner,
concerned mostly with convention, practicality, durability, and price.  You present
yourself as someone who values correctness, control, and precision.
  All of this stems from the fact that your most prized characteristic is your work.  
You want to be judged on the basis of your performance, rather than your
appearance.
  You are frugal and have learned to respect a dollar.  You are concerned about
the security of your future and those you love.  However, this may appear to
others as a bit too austere.
  You tend to wear earth colors and conventional attire.  You could benefit by
putting a little flair in your dress.  Wear more uplifting colors.  Loosen your dress
with less severe lines.  If you wear a brown suit, include a bright tie or some
jewelry.
  You are a family person.  You love the intimacy, consistency, and the security a
family provides.  You are a good provider and protector.  But family members
may take your efforts for granted.
  Lukas, you are a true patriot.  You love your country and are an integral part of
your community.  Your consistency and adherence to your well-laid plans usually
pays off in a comfortable and secure future.

CORNERSTONE  

The first letter of your first name gives an additional indication to your
character, particularly as to the manner in which you approach opportunities and
obstacles.  The first letter is called your Cornerstone.

Your Cornerstone is L  

Lukas, you tend to intellectualize experience, which can make you slow to
react or make decisions.  You are honest and sincere.  You are not prejudiced.  
You give easily and have a good-natured disposition.  Lukas, you move quite often
and travel more than most.  During times of emotional stress you are prone to
minor accidents.  It is very important for you to maintain equilibrium in all aspects
of life.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 pm

i have studied  numerology for many years   the confusion came not in my belief are system  but in the dialog of the posting  i am sorry for the confusion that i have caused  i wish you the best

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:55 pm

as you have stated below many other sites gave you the same answer as i did  in my first post  your disbelieve  spirit of debut  confusion and has caused chaos  as i stated chaos is not natural but our not knowing    i was only trying to give you options,  but to suggest that the problem is with me and my believe or understanding is  just not the case  .

really dont know, who of you two is right? When I put my name in most of web pages, it will return number five. But I find some things there true, some not in that number characteristic.

peace love joy and contentment

3leaf

spelling of name

Post by 3leaf » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:15 pm

i asked for a english spelling   with no answer   or better how you would spell it, if you where signing a document

I think, we didnt understand each other.

It is not about spelling, it is about that, when english person reads Lukáš Majerík, it sounds completely different. Due to cheiro, which said, that more important is sound than letters and that he find chaldean system focused on sounds more accurate, I tryed to find out how to write my name, that english person would read exactly, like it sounds in slovak.

The most accurate shape I have found is Lukaash Myereek at this point. go to control panel, find there speech and let computer voice to read it, if you want. If you are english native speaker, just read it. I will write for you, how can you read it like a slovak. Only way is to use parts of you english words.

It sounds like capital letters, try to concat them in one word, just that sound you produce, when you read capital letters, else letters ignore.

LUKAS
Love pUt Cansas  fAr(A last twice so long) haSH
MAJERIK
Mother cUt Yes bEt Real mEEt Cansas

I cant say, if number five will fit me or not, I am so confused of so many description, that I can just say, that description of that number partly is truly and partly not. It is hard to say, when I think about influence of day number and faith number and many different numbers.

What relationship does 5 have to art, music, hard work?

Thx you for your answers.
Think about things...

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:49 am

the five offers versatility ,adaptability ,excitement ,freedom ,curiosity, exploration,energy ,change variety .
but on a negative note  irresponsible procrastination scattered energy ,denial of this energy can cause fear of change ,confusion,uncertainty .

this is your expression number    

Your Expression number reveals your physical and mental constitution, the orientation or goal of your life. Some numerologists refer to this number as the Destiny, because it represents a lifelong target at which you are aiming. You work at fulfilling this potential every day of your life. Thus, the Expression number reveals your inner goal, the person you aim to be.

The Expression number reveals the talents, abilities, and shortcomings that were with you when you entered your human body. Your name, and the numbers derived from it, reveal your development, as well as the talents and issues you will be working with during this life.

quote     What relationship does 5 have to art, music, hard work?  we have covered the five  and what energy it may be giving you

you mentioned a three as your life path number :

the 3 life path number would explain the interest in art   it a very creativity ,self expressive energy

the hard work  would come from the  4 energy   your personality number is 22/4  i have it as 13/4  either way still a four  

your confusion is very common in people  we all are confused at one time are another  

but i must add that we have many numbers that make up a total chart  and any one of them can influence us  yes some more then others

so to say that you are not sure if you are a 5 ,6,9 or any other number is just not the way works  

for we all have  the vibrations of the 1-through -9  some where in our charts  

it does take a little faith and believe my friend  and it does and can for you

peace love joy and contentment   and may you find all that you are seeking

best of wishes

Pakrat

Post by Pakrat » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:18 am

I was just trying to help, but will leave it to those with a better understanding until i can be certain from now on. I wasnt trying to confuse you, just giving you another option.

I have many different numbers in my chart and pretty much accept what they say, even though sometimes i may not personally agree with it.

It gives you somthing to work with, analyze, and see how it fits in with the rest. Just because one number is a 5 or 9 or 6 doesnt mean that one number is what defines you. All the numbers mix to make you.

What i am trying to say is if its a 5 see how your music fits the 5 not how the 5 fits your music. You can use your influences of the 5 to further your music, after all it says nothing about not being able to play/write/compose.

Although it does not list music and the arts as a strong trait does not mean you do not possess those talents, look to your other numbers for that and express your music through the #5, adventure and excitement and youthfulness, and the following quote pulled from drrns post:

You are capable of doing almost anything, and probably quite well.  Only by
avoiding the imprisonment of illusory security are you able to bring forth your
abilities

So i would say this favors your interest in music, and you are probably quite good at it.

I wish you well and hope you find your answers

:)

Return to “Numerology”