2 different shoes on.....

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Confusedreamer

2 different shoes on.....

Post by Confusedreamer » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:10 pm

I dreamt I was in school. It was raining on our way in but as I turned around it was snowing. (Just all the sudden.) It was sticking to the grass areas and side walks but barely on the pavement. I turn to walk down the hall when I look down to see I am wearing two different shoes. They are similar in look but one has a red strip around it where the other is totally white.

At first I try to hide this fact but I see a friend go by in a wheel chair and I yell out to her, "Look at my shoes I put on two different ones!" She laughs and rides off. (I know no one in a wheel chair in life. The friend in the wheel chair was actual someone I have watched on YouTube before.)

I start down the hall to realize I don't know my class schedule. In my mind we had been away on break and I couldn't remember. I decide to go to my locker. I realize I can't remember the combination either. So I head to the office. When I finally get the lady to understand I can't remember my combination and not the number of my locker she tells me she doesn't have the combination either. But she shows me how to break into the locker. (The locker number was 37 I don't know if that means anything.) I know once I get into my locker it will all be okay because I have a planner in there with my schedule and combination.

I start down the hallway that my locker is suppose to be down and I realize the lockers are moved around, jumbled and out of order. I finally find mine and I get into it pretty easily. I think I woke up at this point.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Non matching or odd shoes in a dream

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:22 am

Shoes

Our shoes and feet support us as we move forward on our path. The type of shoe we are wearing in our dream holds the key to its meaning. Take a look at what the shoe in your dream represents for you personally, in order to gain  further insights into it's possible unconscious symbolism.

Non matching or odd shoes

Your actions and behaviour may be at odds with what you really want or believe. You may lack confidence in yourself or the current path you are taking.

You are similarly frequently at odds with yourself, or are perhaps doing something which is not likely to count in your favour in your waking life?

eye_of_tiger Image

Confusedreamer

Post by Confusedreamer » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:00 am

Wow it makes sense. Who knew our minds could be so symbolic.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”