psychopathy & numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

joker

psychopathy & numerology

Post by joker » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:31 pm

are there any numbers in numerology that can tell if your  psychopath, maybe master numbers in your chart, can that make you  have psychopathy aka personalty disorder, tell me what you think.    :smt012

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:06 pm

at least tell us whats wrong with you........
"You are the world, the neighbour, the friend, the so-called enemy. If you would understand, you must first understand yourself, for in you is the root of all understanding. In you is the beginning and the end." J. Krishnamurti

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:40 pm

Some thoughts...

Some pinnacles, challenges, and cycles - especially the first ones I would assume, since they last almost thirty years and include your childhood - will make quite an impact on you and I certainly see a very strong inclination to develop various illnesses, whether physical or mental, as a result of going through such trials.

Every number is ideally presented as 'balanced', it can however, also be under-balanced or over-balanced. As an example, one is the number of initiative and leadership - this is the balanced one. The over-balanced one would then translate to a bullying or dominating value, whereas the under-balanced one would signify reluctance or a lack of confidence.

Now, psychopathy is a pretty broad term, I looked it up - this is a link to Wikipedia.
In contemporary research and clinical practice, Robert D. Hare's Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R) is the psycho-diagnostic tool most commonly used to assess Psychopathy.

It has a checklist for various symptoms - I suppose you could read up on numerical values and compare their effects to the ones presented there. Frankly though, the list looks absolutely laughable to me - looking at the 'First Stage' which is called Aggressive Narcisism, I can't help but wonder if this doesn't apply to the majority of human beings - at least in my own country.

Anyway, I hope you got something out of all this - awareness is key.

Cheers.

Return to “Numerology”