Gonna marraige? Check this out before it.

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mdanane

Gonna marraige? Check this out before it.

Post by mdanane » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi,

In my last post i mentioned that Nadi is one of the point that is considered before doing a match making. But as is said as medical science is gone so ahead so i don't believe in NADI...but i do believe in SHADASHTAK.

The second point that is considered is "SHADASHTAK".

What is SHADASHTAK?
It simply means the two rashis(moon signs) who have so different and opposite behavior such that they could not be each others life partner.
There are two types of Shadashtak.
1. Mrutuya Shadashtak: They have very different nature and can there thinking is so different that they can not adjust with each others nature. Each rashi is numbered so ,

Even rashi has a Mrutuya shadashtak with the 8th rashi ahead from it.
     Odd rashi has a Mrutuya shadashtak with 6th rashi ahead from it.
e.g.Mesh * Kanya,Mithun*Vrushik.

2. Priti Shadashtak: They have different nature but can do compromise.
    Even rashi has a Priti Shadashtak with 6th rashi ahead from it.
    Odd rashi has a Priti shadashtak with 8th rashi ahead from it.

I don't believe in NADI but i believe in this because this is related to Human Nature and which is unpredictable unless you know that person. Also it has been observed that the nature of the persons with same rashi have more or less similarities depending on other factors in Janma Kundali. So I beleive in but other minute part of the Kundli also need to be seen along with this.

Thanks,
Manoj
~Scorpian Manoj

sweetgirl

SHADASHTAK

Post by sweetgirl » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:45 pm

hi there..
I read about this..n its like this is not good for marriage..people says like if you have this yoga in your kundali then dont even think of getting into the relationship with that person. Is this right suggesion? I mean I dont have any idea about this, but I am really confused about this yoga. Can you tell me in detail about this? I have read the previous post.. which says that the human nature is totally different..right? but what if such kind of person are in love with each other? Still this is gonna matter? I mean is it like once you get married then only you gonna fight? I mean if you know that person how this is going to matter?

Please let me know if you have any idea about my questions.

Thanks.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

SHADASHTAK :-
This simply means 6-8 from each other;
shd= 6
Ashtaka=8.

Like we shud see  that raashi of man and woman's raashi shud not be 6-8 from each other.

Regards,
Raman
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:SHADASHTAK :-
This simply means 6-8 from each other;
shd= 6
Ashtaka=8.

Like we shud see  that raashi of man and woman's raashi shud not be 6-8 from each other.

Regards,
Raman

Ramanji,
            No wonder you will do well in the financial world, man of few words but lot of impact. This is a very familiar concept but I was confused like hell with that fancy name and round about explanations. Thanks for making it simpler for someone as rustic as I am.

Proj

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 am

Hey proj ji,
It is a pleasure to know that my view  
was helpful for you.
:)

Regards,
Raman

sweetgirl

Post by sweetgirl » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm

ya guys..that i understand..i got the meaning of that word..but I was asking the impact of this in reallity..do this really matter? so dont you have any frd of yours with 6th and 8th position's rashi? and basically my question was wht if such people are in love with each other? see if this is just the prediction of your nature why do we give so much importance if you know that person?

I just wanted to know aint there anyone with this kind of match around and they are happy with their married life?

I mean if any one know someone having shadashtak? I want to know the impact of this in reality..

Thanks

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 am

Hi,
In that case what is the need of doing match making at all coz since u r in love , y u wanna to recheck it with an astrologer. :) y u need someone else's to check for you.
Do u think u can get married with all your friends... Is spouse play same role as friend..thats just one of the roles of spouse..
leme put something for you :-

You shudnt marry someone whose qualities you like BUT someone who's negative characters is bearable for you 24/7. And Im saying this coz all of us has negative character or rather negative from atleast someone's point of view
I just wanted to know aint there anyone with this kind of match around and they are happy with their married life?
Now
Secondly,
As I always mention this will be partial reading and we shudnot go for such readings. Match making does not depends only on this part of reading.
see if this is just the prediction of your nature why do we give so much importance if you know that person?
Thirdly,
JUST the prediction of your NATURE......wat else you wana to look for when u get into relationship.......
I think u need to reconsider what you have asked or even need to reconsider your point of view of relationship..

Regards,
Raman

sweetgirl wrote:ya guys..that i understand..i got the meaning of that word..but I was asking the impact of this in reallity..do this really matter? so dont you have any frd of yours with 6th and 8th position's rashi? and basically my question was wht if such people are in love with each other? see if this is just the prediction of your nature why do we give so much importance if you know that person?

I mean if any one know someone having shadashtak? I want to know the impact of this in reality..

Thanks

Shivshankar.k

Post by Shivshankar.k » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 am

Thanks guys, this info helped me.... I am into a proposal n we liked each other , however, after matchmaking, we realized that there is nadi  and gana dosha (both Madhya nadi and for gana - mine is DEV and Gal's is Rakshas). Now I am sure that there is no shadashtak... however Im still wondering if Gana dosha is a major issue ? Any pointers ?

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 am

Y dnt u simply ask your query about match making in the right forum instead of asking for all these broken queries..
Simply go there and give your and ur supposed spouse 's details and ask for match making and if some one's feel like you may get reply to..
Do u really wanna to lean or ask question.
Please dnt put your personal question in the form of discussion in the discussion forum.

Raman

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 am

The
Rasivarga
Rasyadhipati Maitri
Samasaptaka
Ekarasi
Strre Deergha
Mahendra
Nadi
Gana
Bhutha
Ayam
Dina
Rajju
Linga
Vedha
Gotra
Varna
VasyaYoni

Shashtaka
Dwirdwadasa
DasaChaturtha

Etc. Etc.  are based on the position of only the MOON. Among above checks take majority.  And not all this is said by our predicisers.

There are other nine planets for consioderation, besides Lagna, Seventh, Vth houses and their lords of both persons horoscopes and theirv longevity, married life longevity, children etc.

One of my client approached me to consider his second daughter's marriage.

THen he asked me to check what planets say about his marriage giving the birth particulars of his and his wife.

For his and my astonishment the Vadhuvara melana Gunas were only 4 out of 36.
He got kuja dosha and his wife's is Suddha jataka.
They are very affectionate towards each other and leading very peacful and happy life.
Then he asked me  Sir, If it so, is it necessary to check my daughter's chart with that of bridegroom's chart, after a laugh.

I generally do not satisfy myself by these checks.  Go for Western, Chinese, Magi etc then only give opinion.

pmg
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

Return to “Vedic Astrology”