Roger Federer and all his 8's!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Caryna

Roger Federer and all his 8's!

Post by Caryna » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:25 am

I'm surprised at how many 8's Roger Federer (World #1 Tennis player) has.
He was born on the 8th of August, 1981 at 8:40.
8:40 means that both hand of the clock are pointing to the number 8.

Also, as for his name, his 'Soul Urge' and 'Persona' number are 8's as well.  According to http://www.sun-angel.com/cgi-bin/numque ... numerology

It's amazing, to me.  :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:33 pm

the number Eight -Success versus restriction

keywords  on a positive note :money power sucess authority finances leadership magnetism determination
ambition accomplishment dependability and organization

number eight people are energetic realists with good organizational skills and ambition to succeed  on the earthly,material level .

seems to fit the Profile

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:45 am

drrnwynbchnbrgr wrote:the number Eight -Success versus restriction

keywords  on a positive note :money power sucess authority finances leadership magnetism determination
ambition accomplishment dependability and organization

number eight people are energetic realists with good organizational skills and ambition to succeed  on the earthly,material level .

seems to fit the Profile
Thanks for the additonal info, drrnwynbchnbrgr. :) It sure does fit him...every single word there!

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Cool topic - I've actually noticed similar tendencies elsewhere - as an example, I have a brother who is born 1/11 - He is also a 1 Life Path and a 1 Personality.

dessa

So Many 8's

Post by dessa » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:33 pm

I use the numerology from the book Linda Goodman's Sun Signs

If you look at this the numbers 4 and 8 are numbers of fate and destiny, they are numbers of strong karma.

And for some reason, people born on the 4th or 8th of any month will find that these two numbers keep coming up in their lives.

An example of this one woman I know of born on April 8th her husband is born on Aug, 31st, their address is 224, their phone number even equals to an 8. Their children are both born on days that will equal to the 8 / 4 sequences.

This is a strong number of karma and destiny, and people that are trying to balance out their karmic debts. They tend to live fated lives.

This is a stronger as a birth number than if the name equals to an 8 or 4 though often those born on the 4/ 8 days will have names equaling 4 or 8 and should then consider changing the spelling of their names to ease this heavy karmic vibration.

The strongest of course would be the 4th and 8th of any month, then the dates of 13th, 17th, 22nd, 26th, 31st of any month.  

Usually those born with this number pattern should avoid planning major events on the 4 / 8 dates, but also avoid the karma associated with 15th.

It would be best to make big plans on the 6th or 24th of any month.

dessa

Buster

Post by Buster » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 am

its a bit scary im born on the 8th of march 88 my name adds up to an 8 well i dont use it anymore but i havent changed it on documents..

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:30 pm

the number eight

image  administrator/executor
desire  to govern -to choose
pattern   mastery-power

positive expression
discriminating,knows choices, administration,knows value ,organizing people, accomplishment ,balance ,
judgment,decision making ,ambition .intelligence .practicality,executive ability,self confidence
realism,handles resources wisely ,prosperous.  

negative expression

abuse of power, controlling ,over ambitious,materialistic,callous disregard for others ,dishonest
careless with money,domineering

denial expression

material unconcern ,denies power,fears failure, poor judgment, no discrimination.

a positive vision for the eight

having mastered the outer and inner worlds,the 8 now steps into the public domain to assert strong leadership
and authority.this is the power of decision making ,of determining the uses of energy and finance.

developed and focused intelligence is required to fully utilize this powerful vibration. much is demanded of this number for this is the administrator who directs and shapes organizations and governments.

a person with an 8 vibration may enjoy fame,posittion and wealth providing he calls upon the wisdom and knowing of the 7 and the positve aspects from all the  other vibrations, especially those of responsibility ,perseverance,joy of creation savvy cooperation and courage.

although much is asked of you ,much is also given to the worthly 8

opportunities abound although they may be just as easily lost.

the positive 8 weighs the merits of a situation the acts with dispatch.

Affirmations for  the 8

I gratefully accept my power and use it for the good of the whole.

I discriminate among options and choose what is most constructive
for myself and others.

i respect the energy i find in others and direct it wisely and justly when given
the opportunity

i have the self confidence to make important decisions.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 pm

buster   your focus,  is to key in on the positive side of this eight and to look closer at the   1 life path that comes from your date of birth  .which does show a 19 karmic debt vibration  in one method of finding your this number

the 1 and the 8  both in key areas of your chart  can be  a challenge for you  .1 life path  and the 8 birth day .

Buster

Post by Buster » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:17 pm

thank ALOT ^^^ :smt006 so i have been trying to figure out what would be a good number to get out of my name..maybe a 7 or 3 i want to work in the arts.

have great evening everyone

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:28 pm

yes the seven is a number to look at  being that it is the balance between 1and 8    looking at the three  for art is great  but then that 8 being all about work can cause problems  with this carefree three   but again a full chart is needed to show move detailed understanding  . and the over all effects of these different numbers play out for you ...

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:28 pm

the main numbers within a persons chart   are as follows   soul number ,personality number, expression number these make up the person walking the path   .than the numbers from the date of birth   the life path number ,birthday number .these five numbers are  
excepted by most as the key focal points .there are other numbers as well  some coming from your name others from the date of birth .and in some cases both  as in the case of the maturity number being a sum of  your life path and expression  .the date of birth:  month day and year can be used to break this life path cycle down into more detailed areas   telling the person walking this life path  what we /she can expect along the way    so a full chart and understanding where these different numbers lay and how they effect us is  of the utmost importance .......

dessa

Post by dessa » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:43 am

Buster,

Using the sytem I mentioned you would have a birth number of 8 with no compound birth number because just the DAY number is used.

It vibrates with the planet Saturn, and yes it is a number of fate, destiny, one with heavy karma, 8 also represents Wisdom, learning through experience, stability, patience, and responsiblity.  It is also the number of caution, restriction, self discipline, self control, and brings financial securitity.

The patience is needed, it brings some rewards but you need to work towards those goals.

As March 8th, you have the fact that the number 8 harmonizes with Pisces, with the character, and personality patterns of this sun sign.

This is one of slow steady progress, or working for your goals, Most could be successful, so long as they tap into their intellect, patience and the aspect of the need to learn through experience. This learning through experience aspect however can mean that you succeed but through a heavy trial and error process, 8 does bring success, and achievement, but not easy, you have to really work for it.

For those who have this 8 aspect if they had poor health as children or when they are younger they will find they get stronger as they get older, and tend to be robust healthy adults.

Those with this strong 8 influence will find that they are often a key or helping create a fateful moment for others,

an example might be that teacher that may inspire a student or have them go towards a certain goal, help their student find their path in life, that teacher is likely to be born on the 8th of any particular month.

Best to create a name number that would equal to six, with a compound number of 24 but not of 15. Though using a name number that has the compound number of 10 reduced to 1 can be helpful.

THough with this 10 vibration the need to use some care and caution with the thought patterns.
The listing of the numbers for using the name numbers

A - 1    H - 5    O - 7   V - 6
B - 2     I - 1    P - 8   W - 6
C - 3     J - 1    Q - 1   X - 5
D - 4    K - 2    R - 2   Y - 7
E - 5     L - 3    S - 3    Z -7
F - 8     M - 4    T - 4  
G - 3    N - 5    U - 6

dessa

Post by dessa » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:43 am

Buster,

Using the sytem I mentioned you would have a birth number of 8 with no compound birth number because just the DAY number is used.

It vibrates with the planet Saturn, and yes it is a number of fate, destiny, one with heavy karma, 8 also represents Wisdom, learning through experience, stability, patience, and responsiblity.  It is also the number of caution, restriction, self discipline, self control, and brings financial securitity.

The patience is needed, it brings some rewards but you need to work towards those goals.

As March 8th, you have the fact that the number 8 harmonizes with Pisces, with the character, and personality patterns of this sun sign.

This is one of slow steady progress, or working for your goals, Most could be successful, so long as they tap into their intellect, patience and the aspect of the need to learn through experience. This learning through experience aspect however can mean that you succeed but through a heavy trial and error process, 8 does bring success, and achievement, but not easy, you have to really work for it.

For those who have this 8 aspect if they had poor health as children or when they are younger they will find they get stronger as they get older, and tend to be robust healthy adults.

Those with this strong 8 influence will find that they are often a key or helping create a fateful moment for others,

an example might be that teacher that may inspire a student or have them go towards a certain goal, help their student find their path in life, that teacher is likely to be born on the 8th of any particular month.

Best to create a name number that would equal to six, with a compound number of 24 but not of 15. Though using a name number that has the compound number of 10 reduced to 1 can be helpful.

THough with this 10 vibration the need to use some care and caution with the thought patterns.
The listing of the numbers for using the name numbers

A - 1    H - 5    O - 7   V - 6
B - 2     I - 1    P - 8   W - 6
C - 3     J - 1    Q - 1   X - 5
D - 4    K - 2    R - 2   Y - 7
E - 5     L - 3    S - 3    Z -7
F - 8     M - 4    T - 4  
G - 3    N - 5    U - 6

Buster

Post by Buster » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Oh thats some news thank you thank you alot this is gold to all of you!!! Im not sure if this is relevant but its amusing that my life path number is 1 and im born 1:10 AM..Well im going to start working on a Name

All the best

amitk8

Hope its good for me as well

Post by amitk8 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:38 am

My Date of birth is 17-07-1973
1+7+0+7+1+9+7+3=35=8

I know the number 8 has been working well for me in sports and professional life. I hope it keeps working well for me in future. Can anybody provide me some feedback based on my date of birth?
Regards,

Amit Kumar

Return to “Numerology”