Dog + Chase + Spirit (seen in real life)

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angelleeca

Dog + Chase + Spirit (seen in real life)

Post by angelleeca » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:35 pm

To start off, a few days ago I started to see this black figure in my house. Strange sights and all that have always been common in my house but this being is new.
My boyfriend said he saw something like this about a month ago at his house; I went to his house to visit him and wanted to see this spirit. (Kind of) Then 2 weeks or so later I start seeing a spirit at my house, then last night in my Dream.

The dream starts out with me at school, and then I end up going to a friend’s house. There I leave my cell phone. I go home realize its left there, freak out because I know my boyfriend is going to call me early the next morning (so far the dream has played out as if it were yesterday, yesterday (real life) my BF said he was going to call me early today)
In the dream I finally get my phone back, call him to tell him I’m sorry. As I'm talking to him I'm walking to his house. There he warns me that the dogs could have rabies. So I try to open the door, then a dog comes running at me, I try to get in the house as fast as I can. I do manage to get inside the house but the dog knocks the door open. Then I am Chased through the house by the dog. Every time I reach a door I try to shut it but he's to close so I can't. Finally the "man of the house" is able to grab the dog, all the while the dog is trying to bite me, and he’s going for my ankles. The "man of the house" even says, "going for her ankles huh, she does have some nice legs."
The dog struggles and ends up breaking his back legs at the knee so he can't move, though he still tries to bite me. I make it in to the kitchen and shut the door. I can see through the window on the door that the "man of the house" and his son are about to kill the dog (hutting its head off). I plug my ears and walk around the kitchen going, "lalala". I turn around and through another door I see a Spirit. I freaked out and woke up. After I woke up I was scared worried, because I have seen this same spirit in real life. The 'funny' thing is though that last night I said "if you want to talk to me do it in my dream, I don't freak out in my dreams" ((which is a lie I freaked out))

So pretty much, why would this spirit be trying to contact me and why would I see the SPIRIT (not a person) in my dream?
The spirit is just a black figure I see its head to about its waist.

:smt009  :smt017

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

More for the Mediumship Q&A forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 am

In my personal opinion this is a genuine and rather unsettling psychic and/or paranormal experience, and it cannot therefore be interpreted as being a dream as such (as we do on this board), using someone else's dream dictionary of unconscious symbols.

I would suggest that if you have not done so already that the Mediumship Q&A forum would be a much more likely place to get help with this sooner rather than later, as I feel that if you leave it and do nothing it will only be likely to get worse instead of better (I do not wish to frighten you unnecessarily, but do I feel that this is not going to simply go away by itself).

Mediumship Q&A Forum

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=108

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”