I have trust but???R U Able

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bharatrelia

I have trust but???R U Able

Post by bharatrelia » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:34 pm

Dear  One,

My  name  is  BHARAT....birth  date  is 11/09/1951,,,,time 01/50 P.M.birth city  AMRELI...state  Gujarat. countr;INDIA

I  know  that  you  are  not  need  all  this  details but  now   time  I  want to  know parfectly  that,[if  u  r  able  to  give?]

==Who  I  am? Why  I am here?? Let  me  know   future?

Kindly  note  that  I  have  fully  trust  on  all  kinds of i.e.astrologer...palmist....psychic  reader etc.  but  till  the  date  I  am  not  happy  with  any   reading,because  all  preductions  are  not   match each  other,and  none  of  it match with my  life...

So  please  let  me  have kind  guidence  for above  quesn.s and  oblige.

Sincerly waiting>>>bharat

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Your life is what you make it

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:31 am

Welcome BHARAT,  :smt006

I was pleased to see that you did eventually successfully post to the board.

As to answering two of life's most important questions which are WHO AM I and WHY AM I HERE, this will only become fully apparent as the result of gaining experience over the course of many lifetimes, although a psychic reading can often give each of us some useful clues to at least point us in the right general direction.
Kindly  note  that  I  have  fully  trust  on  all  kinds of i.e.astrologer...palmist....psychic  reader etc.  but  till  the  date  I  am  not  happy  with  any   reading,because  all  preductions  are  not   match each  other,and  none  of  it match with my  life...
You have probably not been very happy up to date with the many different types of readings you have already received, as psychic readings were never intended to be for the sole purpose of making predictions, and they must never be seen as a replacement for being able to make your own decisions as to what you want and need from life. A prediction given in a reading assumes that nothing will change in the meantime. But the fact is that change is one of the few things we can always depend on in this life.  

As you are constantly creating and changing your personal future by your thoughts and actions in the present moment, there is yet no single future to predict, but instead a wide range of probabilities. No wonder then with our lives and the many factors which could possibly affect these outcomes, that a prediction made in a psychic reading only a week ago could soon be made effectively useless by one or more factors changing. If everything was predestined to happen regardless of anything you might do to try to improve the situation, then what would be the purpose of offering you these insights about your personality through a reading, in order to better prepare you for whatever the future holds in store?

Your date of birth tells me using numerology that you have a Life Path Number (LPN) of 9.

11/09/1951

1+1+9+1+9+5+1=27 2+7=9

People with the Life Path Number 9 have the following general characteristics. I have focussed mainly on helping you to determine your main life purpose. By following that purpose I believe that you will also go a long way towards better understanding who your true Self is.

The Life Path 9 suggests that you entered this plane with an abundance of dramatic feelings coupled with a strong sense of compassion and generosity. The key to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person is found in their humanitarian attitude. Even the very average of those with life path 9 possess extremely compassionate tendencies.

Usually this number produces an individual that is very trustworthy and honourable, and one whom is unlikely to harbour any sort of prejudice, based on race, gender or religion. This is often of course a particularly tall order, but you are a person who feels very deeply for individuals less fortunate than yourself. If you are in a position to help them, you certainly will always do your best. The 9, being the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position in terms of responsibilities to mankind. They are true humanitarians and inspired spiritual teachers in every sense of the word.

Material gains are not greatly important to such individuals, although some life path 9 people are materially rewarded in very significant ways for their qualifications and work skills. While they are generally well off, getting rich simply for the sake of it is rarely given a high priority since they are also very generous (sometimes giving so much away to the needy that they unintentionally short change themselves), and usually have an easy come, easy go attitude about money. The rare 9 life path has a totally selfless attitude, giving up of material possessions for the common good of their fellow men and women..

The 9 Life Path indicates you have an almost charismatic presence, which instantly gets the attention of those who follow you, and work under your supervision. You often have the ability to make friends very easily. Some might say you have an open and magnetic personality. And yet with all your self confidence and the brave mask you present to the outside world, in reality you do not like to out rightly boast about your many significant achievements, and do not enjoy being the centre of attention for very long, if at all. Your life is therefore one of both selflessness and gentle humility in the service of mankind. In whatever job you choose to do it is very important that you remain in close contact with your clients, and feel that you are by the fruits of your labour also making a significant positive difference in as many other people's lives as is possible, as well as making an adequate and morally responsible living.

Hoping that these insights go at least some small way towards answering those two vital questions of your's, without necessarily making any detailed predictions concerning important changes which could possibly happen in your life over the next six months or so,

May your God go with you always,

eye_of_tiger Image

bharatrelia

put up me on top but now?

Post by bharatrelia » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:19 pm

Dear Eye_of_Tiger,

I  am very  greatful to  you  because...............

Today  is one  of  my  greatdays,as  today  I  have  come  to  know  the true importants  of  Psychic Readings and  the depth of  Numerology,and  through  that you  have  put  me on top  of  my  rethinking  regarding restructring of  my  entire life during  my  next  few  days/months.

While thinking  on your  last  three  lines,I  feel  that  I  would  like to  have  deep and  kind guidance fro  you, regarding  IMPORTANT changes in  my  near  future...
Is  these  are  positive? if  it is...then  are  which  kind  of?what  I  have  to  Do?

I am  very  sorry  that  in  first  reply of  your e. mail  I  am  traing to  ern  maximum,but  I  am  helpless,TIME  has  put  me  in  this  position[OFCOURSE now YOU  KNOW  ME BETTER WHAT  SO  I  KNOW  ME] please   give  me  your  kind  guidance  and  oblige.

Thanking  you,and  wishing  your  god  gifted help>>>sincerely.... bharatrelia

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Sorry that I cannot provide more detailed plans for your future

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:57 am

As you are constantly creating and changing your personal future by your thoughts and actions in the present moment, there is yet no single future to predict, but instead a wide range of probabilities.
This means that effectively you are in control of your own life to live as you see fit to do so. This also means that only you can make your plans as to how best to apply the insights I have provided you with in your reading to what is your life.

This includes whether you decide to build upon your many existing positive qualities, or whether instead you allow your perceived failures and weaknesses to hold you back.

Of course positive and negative are only labels based on your own opinion. What may at the time it is happening seem to be the worst thing which could have ever possibly happened to you, may prove with the luxury of hindsight to be a precious gift of healing. There is often a very big difference between what we think that we want, and what we actually need for the purpose of our development as both a spiritual and human being. Sometimes when we finally get what we thought we most wanted, we discover all too late that it does not either satisfy us for very long, or not at all. Be careful what you most consistently wish for, as it just might come true?
I  feel  that  I  would  like to  have  deep and  kind guidance fro  you, regarding  IMPORTANT changes in  my  near  future...
Is  these  are  positive? if  it is...then  are  which  kind  of? what  I  have  to  Do?

The important changes which happen to you in the near future (during the next six months or so) will be your own.   Hopefully whatever changes you do bring about will be for the better, or positive. Do not be too hard on yourself if you make a mistake (or many), as this is an important part of the learning process, and most of life is a matter of trial and error. We frequently learn much more from our mistakes, than we ever do from our little victories.

What you need to do is to use these insights when making your plans for the future, while keeping your faith and hope as fully alive as is humanly possible. Rather than unduly scaring yourself by looking at what may lie ahead of you over the coming months and years as a whole, break it up into parts only each 24 hours long.

Resolve to live the rest of each day to the best of your own abilities (forget about doing it perfectly - another highly subjective label). If you can somehow survive for each consecutive day and make it a successful and satisfying one, then those positive days for you will soon add up greatly in your favour.

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

bharatrelia

please contine......

Post by bharatrelia » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:25 pm

EYE_OF_TIGER!!!!!

It  is Self  indicatery,

I  am  very  happy  that  you  have  started  to  keep  an"EYE"  on  my  past   current,and  future,I  know  it  is  too  early to  get  all  the  things  from  your  end,and  I  also  know  my  limitations.

here,  it  my  request that  please  don't  stop  to  send  me  your  kind  guidance,so  that I  should  not  move out  from  my  way,you  can  very well  send  me  your  remarks  on *** my  personal box  too..

Thank  you,and  wishing god  to  give  you  more  and  more  hight  for mankind  work.

Truly,

BHARAT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”