AFTER DEATH

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:02 am

Roho, what your failing to grok is that we are the only two left in this mental institute and everyone else has left!  :smt003

BYE-BYE :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 am

[quote="stan"]Roho, what your failing to grok is that we are the only two left in this mental institute and everyone else has left!  :smt003[b]

BYE-BYE :smt002 [/b][/quote]

WHAT? You are leaving too? TRAITOR!!

After the devotees all leave and go back to their meaningless lives from which they will be ousted again and visit the Temple tomorrow -- the real life of the priest must begin!

Now to cleanse the space of all the negative vibes and gases left by the Sulphur types (!) so that when they arrive again tomorrow, the Temple is clean, and smelling again pure and fresh...!

It is not the God or Priest that maintains the Temple that has the responsibility to keep this SPACE pure, but the devotees who arrive here, MUST! Every day they leave their baggages here and leave with a lighter  burden than what they arrived here with, hopefully :-)

Those who return were selfish or unsure and took some of their baggages back with them, just in case!

The Temple, God and Priest shall await their arrival again :-)

Do come again, you are welcome here   B-)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:27 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
sidewalk_bends wrote:Sometimes I wonder if  you all realize that your reactions are not only shaped by your own wants and egos, but by those around you, seen and unseen.

Thanks for that public confession, dear member!
You may like to be condescending, and you may think you can hide behind your words, but I assure you I am not dumb to your word games. I tried to play nice. If you take it to anotherr level, be prepared to answer for it.
I am just like you.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:10 pm

quote="stan"]Do you have to run around the shower to get wet - pencil neck.[/quote]

Who do you think you are talking to? Bill Gates?? My shower stall barely holds me (okay so I am a bit on the largish side!). There is barely any room in there to move around without knocking off the shampoo bottles and soap bars or knocking the shower door open! That is why I use gadgets! That is too much personal information on a public forum so I will stop there! (Roho quote)

Okay, I'm sorry you don't look like a pencil neck. So, you look like a bowling ball with feet!  :smt043  :smt082

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:56 pm

[quote="stan"]quote="stan"]Do you have to run around the shower to get wet - pencil neck.[/quote]

Who do you think you are talking to? Bill Gates?? My shower stall barely holds me (okay so I am a bit on the largish side!). There is barely any room in there to move around without knocking off the shampoo bottles and soap bars or knocking the shower door open! That is why I use gadgets! That is too much personal information on a public forum so I will stop there! (Roho quote)

Okay, I'm sorry you don't look like a pencil neck. So, you look like a bowling ball with feet!  :smt043  :smt082[/quote]

Ha ha!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 pm

[quote="sidewalk_bends"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="sidewalk_bends"]Sometimes I wonder if  you all realize that your reactions are not only shaped by your own wants and egos, but by those around you, seen and unseen.[/quote]

Thanks for that public confession, dear member![/quote]

You may like to be condescending, and you may think you can hide behind your words, but I assure you I am not dumb to your word games. I tried to play nice. If you take it to anotherr level, be prepared to answer for it.[/quote]

Now you have gotten me really scared and worried :smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Spirituality”