EAR Ringing??????

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lstar33

EAR Ringing??????

Post by lstar33 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:41 am

Hello All!  I have a topic that I would love to get feedback on? I have this friend and she has some psychic tendancies, as well as i. We have noticed that there are time when someone else is involved, like running into someone or getting a phone call from someone you never thought you would see and our ears ring. We never really seem to know what (havent figured that much out yet) it is about, but we have a general idea who it is for. The right ear always seems to be for the person it rings in ears. So for example if my right ear rings it is for me and the left one usually means for someone who is close to me, a sort of warning for me to give them.

I tried to research this and get more info on this subject, but it is very difficult to find anything about. Experiences or advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you all!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:58 pm

I don't get anything as specialized as that... But I often get ringing in my ears, both at the same time, and it usually last about a min... Can't say that it means anything, just something that happens to me...
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:53 pm

Nyte:  It could be spirit trying to open the ears for you to do clairaudience.  It could also mean for you to listen at a deeper level to circumstances around you.

Istar:  This sounds like a very unique talent that you have developed with your own spirit and guides to help you address any information that comes.  Trusting your own instincts has allowed this to develop and aided your ability to help others with it.  

We are all unique and our talents unfold in our own unique way.  Testing the information and/or spirit input is the best way to know it is good and valid.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Spirit:

Well then I guess that I am stubborn... I have heard them ringing since I was like 10ish.... *smile* Any suggestions on how to open up and 'listen'. Your advice would be appreciated hon'
Nyte

lstar33

ear ringing advice!

Post by lstar33 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Im so glad to be able to contribute to you, since you have helped me so much with the other questions!

What I started to do in the beginning, was to close my eyes and concentrate on how I feel when the ringing happens. Usually you will know what this will apply to.

Another tip that might work for you is to go to your psychic level and meditate and see what you can get from it. The feeling part is very helpful because you will be able to see if it is a good warning or bad. Sometimes I will do a tarot reading to see what I come up with, but mostly I just know that they are telling me something so I am cautious.

I also hear things in my ears occasionally, but usually only under dire circumstances. I smell them too, that is one I don't understand. Weird things too, like nicotine smoke or flowers and sometimes food. It helps to be able to bounce things too off of someone that gets the ringing as well.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:36 pm

That's the secret - use any and all senses - just because there is something in the ear - don't dismiss any other sense in operation - sight, smell, taste, touch (2 - tactile as well as emotional).  The more we open to the whole realm of sensations, the more we can get something from any one of them.

Nyte, you might try speaking to spirit in meditation.  Tell them they are annoying your ear and to back off a bit.  They don't know how you are receiving unless you tell them - think of it as talking to a very caring friend.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Spirit: thank hon' I will try that.... and let you know how it works....

Istar: I will also try your technique too, I get smells more often than I do the ear ringing...
Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:17 pm

Psychology has recognized that we remember through smells more than any other sense.  Isn't that interesting - how would that fit with psychic/mediumship?
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:53 am

it would allow us to recall memories and then link with what had happened to what there is going on now...  I feeling or action... I know when I smell burnt leaves I think about my dad and me tending to his bees, and then I think about how every time we were, he always made sure that I was safe... (I'm allergic) So that smell has a few meaning and actions in it... but mostly it makes me think about dad and the bind that we have.... SO I think that has something to do with it... Smells usually make you feel first and then think about it later....
Nyte

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:08 pm

You know, I have a lot of times where my ears ring, and usually at 3 types of pitches: Very high, medium, or low.  Usually nearly the same pitches.  I've heard those rumors about "losing your hearing" but that just seems rubbish to me.  I'm going to test that out with myself, and see if my ear ringing is connected to situations.  I'm glad you guys brought this up!

mishlewie

Tinnitus or Psychic Abilities

Post by mishlewie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:18 am

First of all If it gets really bad I would get checked out by a medical professional having any physical conditions ruled out as causing the ringing. Then if that is not the cause I would say what you are hearing is energy. Basically clairaudience. You are hearing what some people see such as auras.

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 am

I too have had that happen to me since i was little but i dont know if its ringing i always thought it was like hearing a bee or a fly buzzing in my ear. It started happening very frequently about six years ago and back then i was afraid of all of this, I spoke with a psychic and she said that the reason why it was like a buzzing noise was because it was 3 spirits talking to me at the same time and if i wanted to know what they were saying to just ask them to please speak slowly and 1 at a time so I could understand but I told her i didnt want to know and what could i do to make them stop, she told me that when it happened again to tell them to please just leave me alone, I dont know if she knew what she was talking about or if this helps anyone understand it a little more, but regretfully i did what she said and until this day it hasnt happened again. Now that im not afraid and im trying to develop all my abilities I really wish I hadnt done that.  Hope this helped!  :smt005

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:05 pm

Lizarred:

You could always tell them (say out loud) that you are ready to listen if they need to talk... but to talk slowly and one and a time so that you can get all messages clearly.... Not sure if it will work, but I doubt they left just because you asked them to stop talking to you...  let me know how it goes!!

Nyte
Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:32 pm

lizzardred:  The idea is to open to sincere development.  When you are practicing from your end - they will meet you - more than half way.  The old way may not return, but there would sure be some new and interesting ways!

Read up on Mediumship Development in the Mystic Academy.  Many lessons cover the various paths to enlightenment.  Make the exercises personal and you will gain a direction to see what it is all about.
God bless, J

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:57 pm

I will try to do this and i will tell you all how it goes. ty

Return to “Psychic”