dont know what to do..

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rcm1982

dont know what to do..

Post by rcm1982 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:32 pm

ok here it is..i have a sickness..atleast thats what the doctors call it..and i get very angry when it hits me and i start fighting with my parents and my brother. and about 4 weeks ago i was fighting with my parents and the jacket that i was wearing..its sleeve went up by itself. i didnt even touch it...it went up to my elbows and stopped there..it was really fast..way too fast it happened and now im lost of what this can be? :smt009

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:16 pm

Well not saying that I know what I am talking about... but anger is a VERY powerful emotion and can cause many strange things to happen to us... and not just mentally. Is this something that you, yourself do when you are angry? (pushing up your sleeves?) it might be that you projected the energy to do it when you wanted it done but didn't move to do it yourself. Anyways that is my personal thoughts on it.. Maybe someone else can add to it...

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:27 pm

I wonder if you have Telekinesis?  The Movie Carrie came into my mind as I read your post rcm1982.

Psychic Chef

Anger

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Your anger is allowing your mind to open up to telekiesis.
Your anger is taking a phyiscal form or either your guides or one of your dead male family members have pulled up your sleave as a warning to stop your slide into the darkness.
Nte is right about anger. it is a very powerful emotion. i have seen mental patients cause things to fall off tables and once i saw a small object fly across the room.
There is a sureal reference to starwars that always makes me think thats is possible..That fear leads to anger leads to hate leads to the dark side of the force. You are on this path but you are still on the dimensional cross roads. One path will lead to a
death in the family, not by your hand but because of you. The other path will lead back to the reason why you are so angery.
Its time to stop and step back.You could use to power you have to do amazing things.Where there is anger there is a equal power of good that is avalible as well you just chose one instead of the other.
Cheers Pete

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:47 am

yes i know what you guys are saying..but...im scared ..i dont want this stuff..if i dont get angry today i will get angry tomorrow or day after but  i will get angry no matter how i approach it. an example..when i go out i make out the number plates and what it means! i see shapes on clouds..last time when i went to uk..which was about 2 weeks ago..in the morning in a plane i see outside and i see clouds the shep of reindeers and someone riding on it! it was actually moving like it was the real thing.
and then i took my mind off that and saw inside the plane and i see back down there and there was nothing there!  and i feel that people are against me all the time..even my own family.... :smt010 i see people that i see on tv and i had a dream of going to uk with my mom and the plane crashing. and the guy who hands out food and all..i saw him in my dream!!
and i think i will have to go see this person who can help me which is in u.k..and i think i should not go. i was actually drowning in the water and someone came and saved me ..i cant remember alot of it but i also think that i died! cause i was not breathing and when i floated on the top of the water i was not breathing! or maybe i was..i dont remember a whole lot of it. anyways..anger is not in me its just something that someone is doing to get me in trouble..im a very calm person but if i dont get angry then it will build up in my head

Return to “Psychic”