ChanDubai request to Nechi

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:43 pm

Respected Nechi Ji,

Thank you for taking your valuable time out and reading my chart.

(IMP NOTE: If you charge any professional fee to answer my below queries then please do let me know by P.M.)

What you have mentioned abt my chart is very basic thing which i learnt from kind people like you in this and some other Vedic astrology forums.

To tell you the fact(s),

Got married in Rahu-Kuja period 19th Dec 2004

During Guru-Guru-Guru period Wife left me with Unborne Child..17th March 05

No communication btwn us Till 8th Month's of her pregnancy....

Lost Job on 28th Feb 05

With +ve attitude thinking that, she will change when we have a baby and keeping family value and culture i tolarated her behaviours and went to see her when she was delivering the baby...and was with her when Baby Angel was borne 14th Sept 05...

After the birth of child she got More and More adamant and after that frequent job changes, travelling back and forth from Dubai and India Till today No Confirmed Job nor i have been able to set-up my own business which was and is my Dream....despite my sincere try and hard work

Exactly when Guru-Shani AD started there were communication btwn us and AGAIN keeping the same thing in mind i sent my parents and society elders to take her back.. But to my fate this was also short lived..Now again we are separated!! Till today

During all these time Studying this Astrology has taken some shape and got interested in. But started with my own chart.. Though i am fortunate get readings/advises from Many kind and learned people like you. Unfortunatly nothing is happening as predicted..

Now i would like to know How and When will this Marriage end? Devorce or Re-union?

If you look at my chart at glance, and cosmetically it shows all the basic promises what you have mentioned..

such as lord of 4th and 5th in 10th RajaYoga, Lagna lord Mars in 9th house very good position, Bhagya stana, Laxmi stana etc. Venus the lord of 2nd and 7th in 11th fixed sign very good for marriage ETC ETC..

BUT all the results and my current situation(s) are contrary

What is your analysis
on Shani's aspect on 9th H and lagna lord Mars from 3rd?
on Conjuction of Guru+Shukra in same house Two natural benefics at the same time Bitter enemies joining together in 11th house of GAINS owned by Malific Lord Shani?

On Rahu in 8th house
on Ketu in 2nd house

What will happen when Guru transits to his own house in just a couple of days? (Nov 22, 07 as per JHora s/w) as per my chart Guru will be in 12th from both Moon and Sun. And he will be joining Mars where Mars is placed in my chart.....

to me as of today...ONLY the PLANETS and DASHAS are Changing    But not my DISHA...:-( :-)

Hope i am not disturbing you

Reply to me at your convenience.

Regards

Chandrashekkhar
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Nechi

analysis of your chart

Post by Nechi » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:06 pm

Dear ChanDubai,

First of all we should thank Rhutobelloji for moving this message to this forum as otherwise the discussion may be missed by experts and beginners as well, of Vedic astrology. And my special thanks to your goodself for sharing your problems with an open heart.

Regarding the planetary combinations in your chart I almost agree with you on all aspects, particularly the presence of the Dheva Guru and the Asura guru in the same sign. Note that malefic Saturn and the two gurus are in aspect to the V, house of projeny. So ever since your wife conceived problems have started. Your VII house is not at all afflicted severely as Venus happens to be "Kalathra karaka" and Jupiter "Puthra karaka". The real mischief monger is Saturn. I feel that your efforts to reunite will not be fruitful.
The tail Kethu in the II, devoid of any beneficial aspects, is also detrimental to family affairs.
Mars, the warrior, and the " Deliverer of Justice", Saturn, in mutual aspect are good for profession.

Your good time starts when you change your name. Jupiter's transit into Sagittarius is not bad for you as  it is the IX sign from your lagna.

You have asked me whether I expect any fees for my predictions. Surely "no" for queries raised in this forum. This forum is intended for learning and knowledge sharing. By asking questions you are giving a chance for discussion of astrological dictums. However, if you need to put some confidential queries which cannot be made public, you can always visit the contact page in my website (you can find this in my profile) and mail me.

May the Almighty shower upon you His blessings and redeem you from mental worries!
vishnukumar45

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:08 am

Respected Nechi Ji and Rhutobelloji.

Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Appreciate your help and guidance..

Regards

Chandrashekkhar
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”