how do i remove this...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rcm1982

how do i remove this...

Post by rcm1982 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:32 pm

i have a problem.

1:
whenever i go to sleep i get dreams and cant sleep..and the dreams i got last year are coming true this year.

2:
i see people that i think about alot..whenever i think about someone i see them and if i dont get angry i will see them again a few blocks away and it wont stop until i get mad.

3:
i hear things in my head, they tell me stuff and try to control my mind and emotions.

:smt010

chrisdee

Re: how do i remove this...

Post by chrisdee » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:02 pm

rcm1982 wrote:i have a problem.

1:
whenever i go to sleep i get dreams and cant sleep..and the dreams i got last year are coming true this year.

2:
i see people that i think about alot..whenever i think about someone i see them and if i dont get angry i will see them again a few blocks away and it wont stop until i get mad.

3:
i hear things in my head, they tell me stuff and try to control my mind and emotions.

:smt010
:smt006 I am concerned about this statement i would ask you see a medium that can tell you if you have a spirit from the lower realms attached to your aura negative spirits/energies from the lower realms can make you believe you have psychic powers they thrive on your ego to control you
you may be able to control this your self as negative entity's hate positivity the more positive and loving towards your self the more you will encourage anything negative to move on

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:59 pm

I would have to concur with Chrisdee... Please seek out someone where you are to help you with this... I feel like it would be your best course.

Best of luck... and let us know what happens...

Light and Love and Blessings to you.

Nyte...

Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:08 pm

i went for help..all i got was pills..and i still take them..they are of no help to me..they dont do anything for me but calm me down..other than that..im in big trouble.. :( and the doctors say its a sickness??  :smt013

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Okay If you went to a doctor then yes I can see how that would happen we were talking about seeking out spiritual help...  a psychic, or medium... someone who won't think your just nuts... It is hard to find people in the professional world of medicine that believe... so I think that you need to keep that in mind and look into finding someone who will be able to help you.
Nyte

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:37 pm

i am going for help next week..i will for sure let you guys know how it went. i have so many things in my mind about what could be the cause but i dont know so i will let u know..  :smt003

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:39 pm

*will be waiting and wishing you all the best!!* Thank You for keeping us informed....
Nyte

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:45 pm

rcm1982 wrote:i went for help..all i got was pills..and i still take them..they are of no help to me..they dont do anything for me but calm me down..other than that..im in big trouble.. :( and the doctors say its a sickness??  :smt013
As Nyteshadecreed and i have said seek out spiritual help before thinking your sick  :smt033 what you describe is typical of negative spirit/energy attachment
albeit if they find nothing keep your doctor's appointments  :smt064  
I doubt you will find a doctor that will believe in attachments so pills to them would be the obvious choice
seek spiritual help and ask them to check you and you aura :smt038

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:30 am

Hi RCM1982,

Dreams that later come true are common and referred to as precognitive dreams. Also called clairvoyant dreaming and unconscious remote viewing. Even famed psychologist Carl Jung aknowledged we sometimes tap into the collective sub-conscious when we dream. Different names, same thing.

As for your other problems. I have been a Reiki Master for years and always tried to learn different healing exercises. During my quest for knowledge I learned a great Tibetan Aura/Energy Clearing and Grounding Exercise. I have seen it work well for situations like this. I can PM you with your permission and together we can customize it for you.

Love and Light

Joe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:49 pm

It would not hurt or harm you to proceed from a metaphysical viewpoint as well.  Failing any help, you can always take the pills.  

Someone recognizing the spirit around you would help to identify and allow you to work at letting them go and dismissing their affects upon your body, mind, spirit.  From all symptoms mentioned, it is very much like a spirit impression.  

Using some real and valid techniques of dismissing and clairming your own good, would be a good start.
God bless, J

littlebird03

Post by littlebird03 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:12 pm

This sounds terrible. I just wanted to let you know that you have my sympathy and I really hope you are able to find the help you need. I'm sorry I have none to offer you.

Love, Kim

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:10 pm

ok im back guys..so i went to england to this medium and im hindu so we did some pooja's and all..but i still get the voices and seeing things and dreaming..and he asked me if i saw a snake in my dream..and i said yes i did..it was curled up right beside my matress on the floor and i woke up and ran from that room..and after he did all the pooja's i came back to canada and i got a dream of "snakes" not only 1 snake but snakes crawling up my parents bedroom window and a rattlesnake trying to scare me. this happened while i was sleeping in the morning..and i woke up and couldnt sleep again...he said i have put my foot on something i shouldnt have..u know what i mean? so i will have to go back to u.k. in jan or feb of 2008 to remove that. thats what he says really but im still suspicious  :smt009  if any of you can give me some pointers would be helpful alot.!! the doctor says its a sickness but i do not believe in that kind of stuff..i mean you could have a sickness i mean human brain is capable of alot of things.

And the medium also told me theres going to be a miracle happen to me next year which i dont know what it is yet!! he also told me i have some powers that my fathers uncle did..to heal people now i dont know if thats true or not..its hard to believe anything with this sickness..anyways i said i would let u guys know so just post your replys ..thanks for listening guys and girls!  :smt003   :smt006

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:31 pm

Anyone can identify what it might be - only you can be sure and make it go away.  It is as much in the mind as the spirit and you are hanging onto it to keep it valid and active.  It is time for your own energies to dismiss this spirit impression before it takes over more of your life.  

There are NO snakes in your room.  Start there and believe it.  Then when dreams and/or visions occur, tell them to go away they are not real and that will dismiss them from your mind.  It is what is keeping you stuck.  

You can pay more money to psychics in Canada or England, but you do need to do some work on yourself.
God bless, J

rcm1982

Post by rcm1982 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:32 pm

thanks spiritalk and btw :) i didnt pay anything to the medium because he didnt want anything :) anyways i will try and see if i can work on the stuff you said..

shaky

find the answer

Post by shaky » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 pm

in my opion your best bet would be to identify the spirit trying to talk to you could be any way to do this and the best way would be to offer a gift to the creator god what ever you choose to call him and ask for some help ex. stenght to del with this cleans your surronding might also help i would either smudge with some sage cedar tobaco but yew tree or other special plants seem to help me ot when i need it not  tell ya how to do it just telling yea what works for me

Return to “Psychic”