Names and numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nechi

Names and numbers

Post by Nechi » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:58 pm

Names and Numbers

The date of birth has a great impact on a human being. Great men have observed that the Destiny number and Fate number reveal one's characteristics and future.

It is also true that if the number and name are in harmony, you are assured of success in all walks of life.

Some add the digits of the date, month and year. For example if you are born on 31st March 2005, your number is 31+03+2005 = 41 = 5 when reduced to single digit. They call this your Fate number. The date itself, 3+1 = 4 in this case, is the Destiny number, which is to be considered while fixing the name.

There are two schools of thought in finding one's Destiny number.
Some assign the following letters to numbers. 1 = a,j,q,i,y. 2 = b,k r. 3 = c,g,l,s. 4 = d,m,t. 5 = e, h,n,x. 6 = u,v,w. 7 = o,z. 8 = p,f.
Others advocate the following method. 1 = a, 2 = b, 3 = c etc.
In experiance, the first system has been found to be most accurate.
1 = Sun, 2 = Moon, 3 = Jupiter, 4 = Rahu (the Dragon's Head), 5 = Mercury, 6 = Venus, 7 = Kethu (the Dragon's Tail), 8 = Saturn and 9 = Mars.

If your destiny number is 4, your planet is The Dragon's head, Rahu. Since 1,2,4, and 7 form a series, the value of your name, got by adding the values of the letters of your name, should be 1 or 2 or 4.
3,6,9 also form a series. If yor Destiny number is 5 or 8, your name number may be 4 or 5 or 6  (avoid 7 and 8 about which we will discuss later).
--------------------- All the best! ------------------------------------

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:49 pm

Respected Nechi Ji,

I have read your postings in Vedic Astrology forum and which i am also trying to learn..really excellent postings and knowledge sharing. Thank you for the same.

It is interesting to see your posting on Numerology as well... and got bit curious to know more/learan about the same.

In fact i have put many queries about my chart/combinations etc for the accurate results/promises in a chart..Now just wondering is there anything "Numerology" can provide any solution/relief By just changing the "Alpabets in Names and Numbers..is it TRUE then i want to try an hope for any positive change Hence this post. Pls do advise me at your conveniece.

You mentioned:

//It is also true that if the number and name are in harmony, you are assured of success in all walks of life.//

Is this "TRUE" irrespetive of a chart postion(s) of planets in a chart of the native, Dasa/Bhukti etc in terms of Vedic Astrology predictions? vedic chart analysis?

Then here's my details..

DOB: 10th Feb 1975
Fate No# 7
Destiny No# 1
Name No# 8 ("Chandrashekhar" as spelled as of today. which adds upto 44)

What do you make out or see as to in which situation i am in? as per numerology

How is my finance?
How is my married life?

What do you foresee? and do you recommend any changes in Name? as i see 1= Sun 7=Ketu and 8=Saturn all are enemies when you relate the Numbers to Planets..

Appreciate your time

Regards

ChanDubai
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Nechi

name and date are in conflict!

Post by Nechi » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:38 pm

Hi ChanDubai,

Your destiny number and the name number are in conflict (because, Sun and Saturn are the worst enemies)! Change your name so that the name number is 1 or 4. Don't worry about the fate number at all.

Because of your name, you have not succeeded in any matter in the first attempt, let that be matrimony, profession or anything. For instance, your first marriage proposal would have fallen through.

Since you have not mentioned your birth time, I am unable to read your horoscope. But I am sure, if you change your name, your good time has started!

ChanDubai

Re: name and date are in conflict!

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Respected Sir,

Appreciate you quick and kind reply...thank you so much..

Certainly i will change the spelling of my name

And just to seek second opinion, is "ChandrashekKhar" would be fine? as it adds upto 46 = 10 = 1 can i use it?

and my TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund, Gadag dist, Karnataka India

Aries Lagna. Langna lord Mars in 9th house

1st H: No planets
2ndH: Ketu
3rdH: Saturn (R)
4thH: No planets
5thH: No planets
6thH: No Planets
7thH: No planets
8thH: Rahu
9thH: Mars
10thH: Sun+Moon+Mercury(R)
11thH: Guru+Shukra
12thH: No planets

Thank you once again
Nechi wrote:Hi ChanDubai,

Your destiny number and the name number are in conflict (because, Sun and Saturn are the worst enemies)! Change your name so that the name number is 1 or 4. Don't worry about the fate number at all.

Because of your name, you have not succeeded in any matter in the first attempt, let that be matrimony, profession or anything. For instance, your first marriage proposal would have fallen through.

Since you have not mentioned your birth time, I am unable to read your horoscope. But I am sure, if you change your name, your good time has started!
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:31 pm

How well do these numbers work?

Destiny #: 8
Pshycic #: 2
Name #: 7

Thanks for info.

Nechi

Numerology and your name

Post by Nechi » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi ChanDubai,
I have checked your horoscope and found that the planetary positions given by you are correct (it is the duty of an astrologer to check the charts for correctness before giving a reading).

You are running the major period of Jupiter and sub period of Saturn. Please note that benefics offer very good results if they own angles (thirikona houses). Jupiter rules the IX and the twelveth. It indicates that the priest will bestow on you professional advancement. You will also have to incur some 'subha virayas' (auspicious spendings). Saturn rules the X and the XI houses. Since malefics offer beneficial results by owning 'kendras' (this is a very basic rule in traditional astrology) and since the lame planet is placed in the third, you can expect advancement in profession.

Regarding mariiage aspect, it is evident that ' kalathrakaraka' Venus as ruler of 2 and 7, houses of family and partnership, is favourable. In 'Gochara' (transit), Jupiter is in the XI from your 'rasi' (Guru bala' is there).

As regards your query in numerology, I would suggest that you change your name in the records so that the total value is 1 or 4. But, here I want to make one point very clear. There are varied opinions regarding numbers. Some call total of the date, month and the year as Life path number. Others call it as desitny number. I asked your goodself to consider only the date in my previous reply because it is based on my experience in the last four decades. It is quite contrary to popular belief. Please get the opinions of other experts of this forum also and decide ( while we can emphatically state our views here, we cannot impose them on others!).

All the best!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:18 pm

ChanDubai has made an request to you Nechi....since it involve Vedic Reading we have moved it to that forum to keep the forums as clean as possible.

I post the link for it here.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=38391

Nechi

numbers 8, 2, and 7

Post by Nechi » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:02 pm

Dear sir,
Unles you let me know your date of birth and record name, it is highly impossible to clearly say how these numbers work!
vishnukumar45

pkj

Names and Numbers

Post by pkj » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:30 am

My DOB is 17th November, 1983
Time of Birth 2.50 P.M
Place of Birth Delhi , India
Name - Akhil Jain
Are my name and numbers are in harmony. If not, please suggest the way.
Thanks

Nechi

Dear pkj

Post by Nechi » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi,
Your birth number is 17 + 11 + 1983 = 40 = 4 represets the Dragon's Head, Rahu. Your name number is AKHIL JAIN = 12893 1195 = 39 = 3.  According to modern thinking you should change your name so that the number is 4.

But in my personal opinion, we should consider your date only. Think for a moment, whether you add all or not, you get certain number when reduced. The year is like your horoscope (please don't take it literally). Month is like your janma rasi and the date , like your ascendant (lagna). Which has the most impact? So, I consider your date ie 8, which is Saturn. The planet has many charecteristics like slowness, less talk, melonchaly, love of justice etc. But when associated with his best friend Venus, he works wonderfully. But he brings success not in the first attempt but in susequent attempts. Alienness is also a quality of the 'mouni'.
Your present number 3 (Jupiter) is also good according to Chiero's numerology (3,6,9 series). But I would suggest that you change your name for number 6 for success. You will work in an alien environment better.

If you add your life path number 4 with your Moon sign number 12, you get 16 = 7, symbolic of the mystic planet Kethu, the tail of the Dragon. It shows your personality, how the outer world sees you. You appear to be an ascetic and your actions are mysterious for the other people.

If we add 4 with 7, your Sun sign number (your Sun is in Libra), we get 11 = Moon. It is your individuality. What you really are. You have a wavering mind and helping tendency and we can say so many things!

All the best!
Last edited by Nechi on Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

SCRoy

thanks

Post by SCRoy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:53 am

great job!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Hello Chandubai,

There are two ways, as pointed out, that choosing a name.

1)destiny number
2)birth number

The destiny number is the main for matching. Again the birth number should not go against it.

But finally: It is imperative that the full name should be applied. The new name should be used often.

RishiRahul

student

Post by student » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:09 am

Dear Nechi,
it will be nice if you complete your article. Kindly, complete your article.
with Regards
Student

kaytialyssa

Post by kaytialyssa » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:23 am

my name # is 1
my fate # is 6
and my destiny # is 9
how do these #'s get along?
kr

goodprogrammers

Dears Can any one tell me abt feature and my luck in life

Post by goodprogrammers » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:49 pm