Am I Pregnant?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

numerologist crystal

Am I Pregnant?

Post by numerologist crystal » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:43 pm

I would like to know if I am pregnant. I have been going through a very complicated situation. Thank you very much for your response.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:47 pm

I would use a pregnancy test, but that's just me.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I can only pass on to you the message I receive

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:06 am

As long as you realise that there are many outside factors which could potentially change the outcome of what I feel (especially with reference to any medical reasons which might prevent you from easily becoming pregnant), I will offer you my impressions to supplement whatever results you have already obtained from a home pregnancy test, or even better professional advice from your own family doctor. Would the news that you may be pregnant be particularly welcome news, or would it instead be regarded as the worst possible news you could have ever hoped to hear for a person in your circumstances?

My honest impressions on the basis of this brief reading are that while many of the factors which have stopped you from becoming pregnant in the past are presently upon the improve, you are not quite there yet. In other words, I do not feel that you are either pregnant at this time, nor do I feel that you will likely become pregnant over the next six months or so (the accepted period of time for a reading of this type).

But this does NOT necessarily mean that you are NOT already heading in the correct direction for you and your partner (if you still have one). Practise does not make perfect, but it may still be pleasurable in the meantime, while we are waiting to become mothers and fathers? :smt002

EOT Image

Psychic Chef

Pregnant

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:27 am

Hi N.C
I agree with E.O.T
I feel you are still not there yet but will be early next year.
Cheers Pete

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:17 am

Hi Numerologist Crystal,

l hate to not go with the flow here, but I made a makeshift pendulum and it's saying you are pregnant. If you're not, you have great advice from the previous readers.

Love and Light

Joe

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:19 pm

Dear Friend,

You are pregnant and you will get a definite reply within 15 days next. There was some complicaton, perhaps some bleeding and hence your question. This is what I feel.

Pravin Kumar

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:28 pm

Hi numerologist crystal,

Welcome to Mystic board :)

Please note that the replies you have already received represent the views of the individual posters and as such Mystic Board has no responsibility over their content. They are not intended to replace professional medical advice and opinion, in future please seek your doctor's opinion on matters such as this.

Thanks

Return to “Psychic”