Tarot and Oracle Decks

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

thornn

Tarot and Oracle Decks

Post by thornn » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:23 am

Hi all,

What are your favourite decks to work with and why?
Mine are the Inner Child, Glastonbury, and the Tarot of Prague. The second one in particular, every picture is so rich in history and symbology that speaks very clearly to me.
I also enjoy using the Phoenix cards.

Blessings, Thorn

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:08 pm

Favourite tarot deck of the moment.... hmmm....  Tarot of The New Vision
All time Favourite... Nefertari's Golden deck

Oracles... Crystal Oracle and Goddess Guidance I think :)

thornn

Post by thornn » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Ooohhh.... Nefertari's Golden deck is beautiful isn't it, I have that one but just use it for personal readings. :-)

Lady Kalliope

Post by Lady Kalliope » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:39 am

Nefertari's Golden deck is quite stunning, but I personally prefer The Sacred Circle deck its my favorite , the cards are very smooth and the images are lifelike and just amazing, my favorite cards believe it or not is the death card and the high priestess in this deck...

loopy

Post by loopy » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 pm

The Mythic is I think my most special deck, it was my first one and it just speaks to me like no other. At the moment I'm quite taken with Universal Fantasy too, it's great for story telling. Oracles... the most reliable and the one I go to for tricky questions of my own is the Fairy Ring.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:15 pm

shelleyo wrote:Nefertari's Golden deck is quite stunning, but I personally prefer The Sacred Circle deck its my favorite , the cards are very smooth and the images are lifelike and just amazing, my favorite cards believe it or not is the death card and the high priestess in this deck...
Must admit I do like slippery cards, they just shuffle so much better, and one of the best is the Animals Divine Tarot in fact any by llwellyn I think?

Return to “Tarot”