what does it mean when you dream of dead people

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dwbtch

what does it mean when you dream of dead people

Post by dwbtch » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:04 am

I dream about my family members who have passed away.They are very real and we are all together like they are still living :)

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:20 am

If they are saying things to you, pay attention to what they are saying.  It's possible you are actually "visiting" with your dearly departed. We can visit with our loved ones a lot easier when we are asleep. I think its wonderful that you have this opportunity. As I said, pay attention to what they are saying they could be telling you things you need to know or little family secrets. Cherish these dreams though.....

Bobble

Post by Bobble » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 pm

I  remember when my grandfather passed away. I was laying on his bed having a rest after he died and the stool in his room fell over, so i knew he was still there because i could feel him. Any way i had been through a traumatic event when i was young, I witnesses a murder. When my grandfather died i remember all the love he had for his family and the house was full of love. I used to have dreams for years after that when i was stressed he would show up in the bathroom mirror in my dream and tell me everything would be ok. He looked younger and happy to see me. I still think that he is watching me somehow. I am sure he visited me when I was pregnant to check up on me. This time as a spirit and I was awake.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:28 pm

I wish I could visit with my grandfather this way.  I do feel comforted each time I think of him, or remember our best times together.  I know he watches over me, though.

jessie

Post by jessie » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:04 pm

I had that dream before either,and that's like in the real world which made me so sad......

Return to “Dream Interpretation”