Are you posting in order to get a key...Please Read!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Are you posting in order to get a key...Please Read!

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:22 pm

We will stress that the requirement is NOT XX posts for each software...but XX meaningful posts for each software.

Meaningful = something other are able to respond to....something that contributes with information and brings a subject forward.

To say thank you XX times or to count from one to ten or to split 1 question into XX smaller questions will not count.

When you send your request to unlockcode@mysticboard.org / mysticboard.key@gmail.com

Remember to include your forum username and be sure to write it correctly because we just use copy and paste when we control your posts.

If you don't hear anything inside the 7 days limit....then you can assume we haven't accepted your XX posts as good enough.

Since some misuse our readers by asking for Readings in each forum in order to to get XX post...but never come back and read the finish product or acknowledge the work done...we have put up a  requirement for XX posts done before a reading can be asked.

XX = the number of post required by the software, see it's page.
Regards,
Rhutobello
Admin - Mystic Board
Last edited by Rhutobello on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:51 pm

Since it seems that few are willing to follow the rules for "key request"  I have to put up strict limitations.
They are as follow :

Any Reading request below xx post don't count towards key's.........you can't contribute by asking more favour.
Any follow up questions in readings don't count............you can't contribute by asking more favour.
Any thank you post don't count......you are only acknowledge others post.
Any post that goes on "Please give me" below xx post don't count.....you can't contribute by asking more favour.
Any post that say ...please explain to me....below xx post don't count...... .you can't contribute by asking more favour.
Any post that say..Please send me info....don't count.........you can't contribute by asking more favour.
Any post posted in another language then English don't count.
Any post that only state the obvious don't count
Any post about Programs, except for "good suggestions"  don't count.
Any post in Games below 25 post don't count.
Any post in Intro..except your own, don't count below xx post

This is done in order to protect our forum against spamming in order to get a key and I am sad when I see many of the requesting member has done their xx post in less then 20 minutes. This show there haven't been put in much thought in their contribution.

When done proper send your request to unlockcode@mysticboard.org
together with forum name Sys ID and full name of software.

Attend discussions, give your view and opinions but let it be a contribution you yourself can be proud of, then we all will grow!

For those who find it difficult to contribute with xx meaningful post I will recommend a donation starting on US dollar 5 for 1 program.

xx= post number requiring by the software

donation = different for each software...see software page for closer details.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”