Read your fortune, for fun

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

npb

Read your fortune, for fun

Post by npb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:40 am

Hello, Im just a beginner, but I'd like to contribute. I also not an expert. So just write down your

Time you were born
City, Country  you were born

State your problem(s)

PS: experts are  welcome to give comment
Last edited by npb on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:17 am

Always have in mind your privacy....what you give are for all to read....what he ask for is not that big problem....he will use it to find longitude and so on....this you might find this easy yourself in google maps.....then post the finish product instead.

npb

Post by npb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 am

I dont understand you, please make me clear.

I dont use  longitude either, and im not making any products or commercial software.

lunarcraft

Reading Request

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:14 am

Hi - I have never had a Chinese Horoscope reading before and would love to see what comes out for me.  My details are:

Gender - female
DoB - 26/06/1958
Time of Birth - 05:30 GMT
Place/Country - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England

I look forward to seeing the outcome.

Blessings

Sarah

npb

Re: Reading Request

Post by npb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:33 am

lunarcraft wrote:Hi - I have never had a Chinese Horoscope reading before and would love to see what comes out for me.  My details are:

Gender - female
DoB - 26/06/1958
Time of Birth - 05:30 GMT
Place/Country - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England

I look forward to seeing the outcome.

Blessings

Sarah
Hello Sarah, Your time is 5.30 AM or PM ? your GMT is 0

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:54 am

npb wrote:I dont understand you, please make me clear.

I dont use  longitude either, and im not making any products or commercial software.
My task here on the site is among other thing to protect members.
In order to do so I must understand the value of the request.
If one wish to make reading inside Astrology I can understand the birth place and the time.
This will then be transfered into proper degrees.

If you don't use such method...then I can't understand the need to give information on town and country.

Will their reading change according to their movement? (where they live at the moment) or is it according to their "birthplace"....or maybe your reading don't use any of this information?

I am just asking question in order to understand the need.....not to be cruel to you :)

npb

Post by npb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:09 am

Rhutobello wrote:
npb wrote:I dont understand you, please make me clear.

My task here on the site is among other thing to protect members.
In order to do so I must understand the value of the request.
If one wish to make reading inside Astrology I can understand the birth place and the time.
This will then be transfered into proper degrees.

If you don't use such method...then I can't understand the need to give information on town and country.

Will their reading change according to their movement? (where they live at the moment) or is it according to their "birthplace"....or maybe your reading don't use any of this information?

I am just asking question in order to understand the need.....not to be cruel to you :)
Oh Ok,
no worries, the use of City and town is just to provide the timezone. In some contries, for example in indonesia, even though you live in the same country, but you might have different GMT time, one is 7 and the other is 8.

About movement, i dont think so. There is some free will, if all is predicted by some fortune teller, then the fortune teller will be the richest man on earth

Thank you to make everything clear, greatly appreciated

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:38 am

oooops!  Sorry - it is AM

npb

Post by npb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Hello Lunacraft,

You are a steady person and constantly seeking self-improvement. A considerate and aspiring person, you don't like to hide out what's on your mind, because of that some times your opinions and comments might hurt people's feeling. You might have big dreams/ambitions and works hard to get it done.People also find that you can be trusted and generous person. You are ready to help others. You also a person that likes to do things without thinking very much/long, and not good decision maker (lack of calculations). You might not like to carry responsibilities. You might not have a degree (university/college degree).

Love Matters
Where love is concerned you are always straightforward. You express your love and feelings in a calm and caring manner. The opposite sex might see you as an individual who is charming and capable. In your life, maybe there are not many men would appear in your life, but those who are appear, usually have good/positive traits (they are good men/could be handsome as well). Because you are capable, you will help your partner every way you could, and he could be very happy and share his problems/troubles.

Career/profession
You have no support/backup, therefore you have to built your career from zero. You also love to compete, so you might change your job often, and it is easy for you to have/get a new job.Your honesty and integrity make you good in profession such as consultant, business administration, computer programmer, trading,  stockbroker, lawyer, banker, entrepreneur, tourism. freezing food, drinking water, etc.

Money Matters
You knew how to make and save money.

Health
You might easily feel tired after 45, heart problem, blood pressure, anemia (hopefully you stay healthy always)

2007 : Might be busy with your kid(s), career, and might waste/lost money. You also might get quarrels with your female friends or your sister

PS : sorry for my bad English, and please excuse if any of my words may offense you.  Your reply is greatly appreciate

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:38 am

Many thanks, npb - that is absolutely fantastic ... very close indeed, particularly on the personality aspects (good and bad points!!)

There is absolutely no reason to apologise for your English - what you wrote was perfectly understandable.

Thank you very much for the enlightening reading

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

npb

Post by npb » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:16 pm

you are welcome

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:01 am

May i have a reading please ?

DOB: July 24th , 1985
Time of Birth: 12:15pm
Birthplace: Wahiawa , Hawaii

I as well would like  to see the outcome.

Sommer

npb

Post by npb » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:26 am

Dear Sommerstars8o8

You were born in Wahiawa , Hawaii, Im not sure about your daylight saving time. However i made yours based on what i think is right.

You are effective in handling every situation. You do not like to talk much and tend to keep to yourself, because of that people who don’t know you well might think you are an arrogant person. You also are a person who wants to know the why and where of everything. Until you are satisfied on these points, you refrain from acting. People find that you are trustworthy but you do not like to get around/form small social circles among the people around you (you may not like to share with others), and but have a great sense of responsibility to take care of others. You also are wise, deep thinker, you may think a lot before taking an action, you will consider the negative and positive side that you will get, however at times can be too straightforward in your opinions, and that may hurt people feeling.

Money Matter
You know how to make money, but somehow those money are easy to fly away from your hands.

2007 : Period of good work , you may reap plenty of result, most are good for you in the beginning. You may have hardship (such as quarrel, and other pressure) in the middle to end of the Chinese year. However, you may face challenges of money; means no money comes in, you may but have to work on it. Also favorable for travel/change place.

PS: Hope you can give me some comments. Thanks

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 am

Hey npb  thank you very much for your reading i must say its very interesting   and  somewhat  true yet  iam kind wonder about "but you do not like to get around/form small social circles among the people around you (you may not like to share with others)" I know for sure thats not true because i am a very social person  heck even my mom tells me am too social at one point .  But other then that rest was dead on .

Thank you for time  for giving me this reading  !!  Btw  hawaii doesnt have daylight saving time .

npb

Post by npb » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:53 am

Dear Sommerstars8o8,

Maybe i just read your, not many friends.  Astrology can be wrong  :) and im not a good reader. You from rich family ?

Thank you for your reply

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”