shani rahu yuti in lagna

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

abhayr

shani rahu yuti in lagna

Post by abhayr » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:30 pm

hello everybody
               i am curious to know how shani and rahu yuti in lagna results if its in simha rasi.is it bad as far as natives health is concerned ?or is it bad for marriage also bcoz ketu gets placed in 7th house.
thank you
regards
abhay

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Since Saturn and Rahu compliment each other, to the sense of self confidence, given by Saturn, a sharp sense of ego is added by Rahu. Together they make these doubly strong and the individual suffers frequently because of all this. However the individual does not care about it and proceeds further.

They may suffer difficulties at the educational stage but are self made persons. These are charitable and helpful people. Ups and downs don’t matter much to them as they are used to struggle in life.

These individuals trust others blindly and are open to flattery, so they are cheated and exploited by others frequently. In an hour of need, these individuals are again ready to help and support those very people, who had cheated and exploited them

Saturn and Rahu both are separative planets and from the ascendant they have a direct aspect on the 7th house, so their married life is bound to suffer. The only relief for them is that they rarely loose their self control and inner powers to face struggle in life. When Mars too joins this combination in the first house, the native may have some problem with his sexual organs.

Of course a lot depends upon the sign in the first house. In Leo Saturn is in enimical sign and hense is uncomfortable, an uncomfortable planet is more likely to give results in a negative way.
"This too shall pass..."

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:06 pm

In Leo (simha) much disturbance in marriage will not be caused by Saturn as He would be aspecting His mooltrikone sign, but Rahu will definitely cause some problems.Also Saturn happens to be the 6th lord as well and 6th lord in the ascendent is always bad for health. In this case, if lagna lord Sun is well disposed, the disease will not be of serious nature. A serious affliction of the Sun, may even render the native permanently invalid.
"This too shall pass..."

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:01 pm

Saturn and Rahu are natural malefics, again posited in enemy houses. Such persons may suffer due to the adverse effects of materialism or greed, affecting their personal lives at some point of time. Generally shows a stressed environment,; sometimes the tendency to go on the wrong path.

A worried, yet exciteable mind. The next 2 years from now has wide changes in life bringing in much confusion.

RishiRahul

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:57 am

that means for a native whose shani and rahu are together in lagna and in simha rasi ,is going to have disturbing two years coz of shani transit in simha rasi?and also what about ketu's effect in seventh house in kumbha rasi?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:37 am

abhayr wrote:that means for a native whose shani and rahu are together in lagna and in simha rasi ,is going to have disturbing two years coz of shani transit in simha rasi?and also what about ketu's effect in seventh house in kumbha rasi?

Hi,

The effects quoted by me are general, just a general rasiphal.

The next 2 years will have the following 3 pointers:

transit Saturn conjunct natal Saturn:=The start of a new cycle which will have some limiting feelings.

transit transit Saturn on Rahu:= circumstances which will affect your sense of ego(the first part of the first quote by RajivSharmaji applying too). Impractical, lofty porojects will come to dssapoint finally.Must not overextend too much.

Transit Saturn on moon:= Taxes the mind, Confuses and stresses mind-- my guess is on residential based matters.

The above is a fallout probably of some impatiently carried out change since last quarter 2004.

RishiRahul

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:43 am

thank you sir for your reply ,but what about ketu in seventh house in kumbha rasi with shani aspecting from lagna?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:52 am

abhayr wrote:thank you sir for your reply ,but what about ketu in seventh house in kumbha rasi with shani aspecting from lagna?

If we overextend our imagination too much than what is practical and within limitations one can tend to wrong.

It will be Ketu in Aquarius till first quarter March 2008 for all the people in the world. Somehow, moon never gives the full effects of the Lagna.

But certainly some difficulties could be felt for 7th. house indications. Inddirectly could disturb the mother, if alive. Foreign affairs, could disturb, if any.

RishiRahul

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 am

but dose this indicate that native can also make a wrong move in choosing a partner in this period ?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 am

This was a question based on only 3 planets only. Astrological indications should not be extended furtther.

RishiRahul

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 am

Hi Rajeevji,
 Can u tell wot kinda effects will be felt for someone with leo ascendent, with saturn and mars in 1st house?? Wot kinda of effects will the person face....and i am interested in ur theory of mars in 1st leading to sexual organ issues..???
I believe when u have saturn in lagna, then u have excessive sexual appetite...but how does mars effect the native's sexual organs?? Would love  a reply....thank you.

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:06 am

hey ,is it true that shani in lagna gives excessive sexual appetite?

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:34 am

Abhayji, i believe u can answer that question best!! I was told this but maybe mars has somethin to do with it.
As for choosing right partner, i knew an idiot who did choose the wrong partner..or atleast didn't stand up for his love, having the same planets in lagna...but again, u must go for a deeper analysis of ur chart in the vedic section to figure that out. Charts are very individual. But only you know urself best!!

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:19 am

ashnaji ,i completely agree with you. but sharing each others experience with proper examples can be helpful .so if you have any please state them so that people can observe things and also correct you by discussion .and hope u didnt assume the same planets to be in my horoscope, that was just my query to understand somebody else's horoscope. :)

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:06 am

rhishiji and rajeevji , also tell me if shani is retro then will this situation worsen?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”