300 Important Combinations

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

300 Important Combinations

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:04 pm

There are 300 Vedic Important combinations in Vedic Astrology,have you knowledge,about combinations,you are welcome for giving details !!!
Good person want to make good everywhere.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:02 am

As you said sir, there are 300 yogas, many yogas r discussed in this forum like kaal sarpa yoga, mangal dosha etc. i 'd like to draw attention to other lesser known yogas.

Guru Chandaal Yoga

This yoga is formed when Jupiter is in conjunction with or is aspected by Rahu or Ketu

The native is prone to act immorally and perform many misdeeds. However the results are not as frightening as they are made out to be. Different results are obtained for the combination in different houses however if benefic planets are present with this combination or this combination is aspected by benefic planets the results are auspicious as the inauspiciousness decreases.

In different houses this combination gives different results as follows

1. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 8th house, the native suffers from colic pains or he may suffer from the injuries near the naval. These injuries are likely to give life long scars.
2. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 9th house and Saturn is in the 3rd house (with Ketu), the native may be an illegitimate child.
3. If Jupiter is in the 10th house, Rahu is in the 6th house and Venus is in the 2nd house, the native becomes very wealthy even after being born in an ordinary family.
4. If there is a benefic aspect on the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu (or Ketu), the native is inclined towards religion and respects religious people.  
5. If Jupiter and Rahu are conjunct in the fourth house and there is a benefic aspect on them, the person is very religious wealthy and may be a lawyer.
6. if there is an auspicious sign in the ascendant (I think it means the sign of a naturally benefic planet) and the moon is also posited in an auspicious sign and the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu takes place in 5th or 9th house, the native is very learned, wealthy, progressive and respected person.
7. In Capricorn ascendant, if Jupiter and Rahu combine in the 9th house the native is a very rich person. He is much respected and has all the facilities at his disposal.
8. Jupiter Rahu combination in the 3rd house makes the person very courageous and if this combination is aspected by Mars, the courage knows no bounds.
9. Jupiter Rahu (or Ketu) combination in the 6th house and aspect of Mars on it, makes the person extremely critical of his own religion. In fact he criticizes the wrong in his religion.

On the whole this is not considered a good yoga. The person may have some sort of enmity towards his son. I have come across a number of charts with this combination; it is my personal observation that these people have a peculiar way of thinking. They have their own views about various things (in fact about almost everything under the sun), which may not be correct but the natives are very rigid about them. Simply put in Hindi the native hamesha ulta sochta hai.
"This too shall pass..."

Rajaganesh

Post by Rajaganesh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm

thank u for ur info. can i know which out of 300 yogas is common ? please  reply

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:58 pm

'300 important combinations' written by Dr. B.V.Raman would be the perfect book to read.

RishiRahul

suresh

Post by suresh » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:18 pm

Of the hundreds of combinations, pancha mahapurush yogas are the most important, because they don't depend on dasha or bhukti. They tend to influence the native throughout his life.

Nehru is one such instance, he had three of them, and he did manage to achieve everything quite effortlessly. Hitler had ruchaka yoga created by mars, which propelled him to become a great leader, Einstein had malavya created by venus, and so forth.

As one can notice, MPY has the greatest influence on a native. Other yogas need to be without afflictions, or they may give positive results only during the dasha/bhukti. Not so with MPY.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:46 pm

Lets not talk of the known famous only.

If we check out some charts of the many insinificant ones, we will find that in some cases the panchamahapurusha yoga has failed to give a proper result, too. Sometimes again it to find the right dasas to operate too.

RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:03 pm

Thank you all for the making thinking about "Cominations",and we are going to make Combination's meaning in "Yogas".but it is the different matter,I mean the combinations,not like by as per "Raman" or other great writer of vedic astrology,but there are some thing new ! like there are 300 combinations in one trikona,like in Dharma,and 300 combinations in "Artha",300 combinations in "Kama",and 300 combinations in "Moksha".and we say totel are 1200.if we want to make some thing predict to others related in four trikonas,how can we make combination with the 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th trikona,Yogas are in different matters,and combinations are in different matters.
I am making here a example for our thinking,Sun in Gemini and passed 34 degrees,this degree related to Magha Nakshtra,and the stage is first (Charan) lord of this stage is Ketu and Venus,then there are three combinations in this first stage of Sun+Ketu+Venus.We can make combination like this type,(1)Sun+ketu+Venus(2)Sun+venus+ketu(3)Ketu+Sun+Venus(4)Ketu+Venus+Sun
(5)Venus+Ketu+Sun(6)Venus+Sun+Ketu.

We can describe above's like this type in our living and physical world:-

Sun+Venus+Ketu=Father+wife+brother in law,Self+wife+son,Political person+female related+supporters,Government+Physical Money+handler,Famous+film or cinema+actor,Gold+ornament+of hand or of ear,Governmental+Vehical+driver etc.When Sun in first,means lord,Venus in second,means obliged,and ketu in third means supporter.by this type we can make combinations,like above's type.If I am wrong kindly suggest me ?
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:25 am

[quote="RishiRahul"]Lets not talk of the known famous only.

If we check out some charts of the many insinificant ones, we will find that in some cases the panchamahapurusha yoga has failed to give a proper result, too. Sometimes again it to find the right dasas to operate too.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Wise counsel sir, particularly when the birthtime is questionable and as Mr. KN Rao has written extensively about Pandit Nehru and his daughter and their 'public' denouncing of astrology and so on -- their public data is not a good benchmark for proving the worth of any tenet or astrological dictum, whether endorsed by classics ;-) or otherwise!

Jyotish is like a well-balanced meal. In order to be healthy and health-giving, it must have the different rasas and flavours and other components! One cannot just pick on one delicacy and make a meal out of it! That would certainly lead to imbalance and disease!

I consider BPHS as a balanced meal that is fit to be offered to Gods, as I believe it originally was, hence its longevity and relatively unquestioned authority over other texts...

Only a glutton can devour it in a lifetime, but it would be wonderful fare for most individuals who have not learned jyotish patiently or sufficiently and their 'questions' reveal that, inevitably! [[My recommendation to all such beginners and even the not so beginners is to read a bit of BPHS each day or as often as they can...!

It is like one of those magic books of our childhood when the page opened with devotion and humility carried the answer that we were looking or for a given problem...!]]

RR

Krishnachandran

Rahu Dasa

Post by Krishnachandran » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:03 am

I am new to this forum. I am interested in learning about the effects of Rahu Dasa. I read that Rahu creates Phobias during its Dasa. Is this true? Any one has any experiences?

ChanDubai

DwiKalatra Yoga

Post by ChanDubai » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:48 pm

I would like to know about "DWIKALATRA YOGA" i.e. Jupiter+Venus in same house. and what are it's results. on Diff Acendants.

For Aries Acendant what will be the effect? Jupiter+Venus in 11th house. Jupiter is in his own Nakshatra and Venus also in Jupiter's Nakshatra PB pada 1.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Rahu Dasa

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:37 pm

[quote="Krishnachandran"]I am new to this forum. I am interested in learning about the effects of Rahu Dasa. I read that Rahu creates Phobias during its Dasa. Is this true? Any one has any experiences?[/quote]

Both nodes are capable of producing phobias and paranoia (suspiciousness and all the way up to A Beautiful Mind, if you have seen the movie!)

However, while nodes would bring along such tendencies, they will not be manifest in every single individual so affected/associated. This is where we must stop for a second and remind ourselves of chapter one of astrology that goes into considerations of the gunas, tattwas, benefic and malefic considerations, and argalas and so on.

The more malefic influence on the nodes, the more the individual will suffer and make others suffer through these tendencies. And this general statement is true for all planets and not just rahu ketu.

I think of these as recessive genes. The traits of suffering and deficiency are there but get expressed only when other conditions line up. We must constantly remind ourselves of that when we jump with joy to see a maha yoga in charts (particularly our own!) or see our soul slump to the floor when we see a duryoga or arishta or when someone points it out to us!

I hope I have helped you a bit...

RR

Rohiniranjan

Re: DwiKalatra Yoga

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:47 pm

[quote="ChanDubai"]I would like to know about "DWIKALATRA YOGA" i.e. Jupiter+Venus in same house. and what are it's results. on Diff Acendants.

For Aries Acendant what will be the effect? Jupiter+Venus in 11th house. Jupiter is in his own Nakshatra and Venus also in Jupiter's Nakshatra PB pada 1.[/quote]

Interesting! I am technically curious now :-)

How did you manage to stick in your posting (which is a reply to an original but different thread) about two wives in the rahu dasha thread :-)

RR

ChanDubai

Re: DwiKalatra Yoga

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:31 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
ChanDubai wrote:I would like to know about "DWIKALATRA YOGA" i.e. Jupiter+Venus in same house. and what are it's results. on Diff Acendants.

For Aries Acendant what will be the effect? Jupiter+Venus in 11th house. Jupiter is in his own Nakshatra and Venus also in Jupiter's Nakshatra PB pada 1.

Interesting! I am technically curious now :-)

How did you manage to stick in your posting (which is a reply to an original but different thread) about two wives in the rahu dasha thread :-)

RR

Dear RR ji,

I do not know abt about rahu dasha thread and somebody posting the same. I did posted about this earlier, but no response from any learned ppl like you
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:08 pm

RajeevSharma wrote:As you said sir, there are 300 yogas, many yogas r discussed in this forum like kaal sarpa yoga, mangal dosha etc. i 'd like to draw attention to other lesser known yogas.

Guru Chandaal Yoga

This yoga is formed when Jupiter is in conjunction with or is aspected by Rahu or Ketu

The native is prone to act immorally and perform many misdeeds. However the results are not as frightening as they are made out to be. Different results are obtained for the combination in different houses however if benefic planets are present with this combination or this combination is aspected by benefic planets the results are auspicious as the inauspiciousness decreases.

In different houses this combination gives different results as follows

1. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 8th house, the native suffers from colic pains or he may suffer from the injuries near the naval. These injuries are likely to give life long scars.
2. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 9th house and Saturn is in the 3rd house (with Ketu), the native may be an illegitimate child.
3. If Jupiter is in the 10th house, Rahu is in the 6th house and Venus is in the 2nd house, the native becomes very wealthy even after being born in an ordinary family.
4. If there is a benefic aspect on the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu (or Ketu), the native is inclined towards religion and respects religious people.  
5. If Jupiter and Rahu are conjunct in the fourth house and there is a benefic aspect on them, the person is very religious wealthy and may be a lawyer.
6. if there is an auspicious sign in the ascendant (I think it means the sign of a naturally benefic planet) and the moon is also posited in an auspicious sign and the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu takes place in 5th or 9th house, the native is very learned, wealthy, progressive and respected person.
7. In Capricorn ascendant, if Jupiter and Rahu combine in the 9th house the native is a very rich person. He is much respected and has all the facilities at his disposal.
8. Jupiter Rahu combination in the 3rd house makes the person very courageous and if this combination is aspected by Mars, the courage knows no bounds.
9. Jupiter Rahu (or Ketu) combination in the 6th house and aspect of Mars on it, makes the person extremely critical of his own religion. In fact he criticizes the wrong in his religion.

On the whole this is not considered a good yoga. The person may have some sort of enmity towards his son. I have come across a number of charts with this combination; it is my personal observation that these people have a peculiar way of thinking. They have their own views about various things (in fact about almost everything under the sun), which may not be correct but the natives are very rigid about them. Simply put in Hindi the native hamesha ulta sochta hai.
Dear Sharmaji,

I have an interesting combination of conjunction of Rahu and Guru, and in 12th house...My lagna is Mithun so Rahu is exalted and Guru is in the house of enemy, shukra...What do you say about this?....I have lots of comments and points in my mind about this...Lets start a discussion  on this.
Hemal

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:50 pm

Just my bit to help you analyze better.
Venus is neutral to Jupiter, that is Jupiter is not able to affect Venus adversely. But it is not otherwise.
The above being their natural qualities.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”