Tarot cards to predict pregnancy? is it possible?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

SaintAnk

Tarot cards to predict pregnancy? is it possible?

Post by SaintAnk » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:50 am

My Partner and I are getting married in 2.5 weeks (on 07/07/07) and we have been trying to conceive since october last year.

Last August I went and had my cards read and have so far been surprised by the accuracy of the reading. One thing the woman said was that I would fall pregnant after my wedding and not to stress or it wont happen for a while. I havent fallen preg yet so do hope it happens soon.

anyway, my mother went and had her cards read by a different lady about a week before I did, and this woman told her she would have a grandchild from me and my partner within a year. This was in August and now it's june... could she have meant that i would fall pregnant within a year? (that would be brilliant cos it would mean within the next 3 months) or would it have been way off? and should i just ignore that reading?

I'm considering going to get my cards read again sometime soon but the only question I'm wanting to know the answer to is about when I will have children... and I dont know if you can accurately predict that by cards, can you?

Untamed

Why don't you do your own reading?

Post by Untamed » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:57 am

IMHO you would be better off reading your own cards . Who else?

There are different tarot decks that are usually accompanied by a little book but you can also buy a book about interpreting the cards, and much more.

From my experience, an Empress ( MA # 3) implies pregnancy so do the 10 of P, Queen of Wands/Pentacles/Cups not necessarily in this order.

The cups suit indicates children particularly the Ace and 6 of Cups.

All you need to do is concentrate on your question while shuffling the cards and then picking up your cards ( the less the better )

I hope all will go well for you.

Psychic Chef

Pregnant

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:57 am

Hi Saint Ank
Stop worrying you will be in child by years end.
Yes Cards can predict pregnancy thats how my first born was confirmed.
Cheers Pete

Return to “Tarot”