Fate line ending in a fork

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

nightangle7

Fate line ending in a fork

Post by nightangle7 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:38 am

Hi there, i am new to palmistry....

I have a on my dominant hand ( right ) a fork ( 3 prongs ) on the mount of staurn where my fate line ends...it does not look like a typical trident with branches...

I have read somewhere that this generally means bad because it acccentuates the Saturnian features- melancholy/aloof, or that it could act like a ring of saturn inhibiting material/career success...

Is this true?and if it is could you please advise me on how to face the challenges ahead of me....

Thank you ... :smt009

Thank you.....

bssrinivasan

fate line

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu May 03, 2007 2:45 pm

hi,

it is a very good sign.the branch towards jupiter indicates ambition;the one towards saturn gives prudence; the one towards apollo gives brilliant intellect.

srinivasan

Rohiniranjan

Re: Fate line ending in a fork

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:51 am

I am not new to palmistry but due to my finding something more engaging I have remained a novice in palmistry over the decades :-)

A fork and triple fork (trident) while bringing to the minds of religious hindus the symbol of Shiva and to those on more western predisposition the trident of Neptune may bring up different indicators of COSMOSYMBiOLOGY (a term that I am using since last while to describe the divinatory discipline that once was ONE but lately has been shredded and separated into many different branches each vying against the other. Send a human to even a remote island and they will caste their divisive spell on nature and begin to see each wave in the ocean as being separate from the next! Those who grew up in India in 50s and 60s may remember the story of the Laharon ka munshi!

The fork is often seen when the lunar nodes are conjoined or associated with the planets, in the horoscope of the individual, that are represented in the palm by the lines. Fate line is associated with saturn.

RR

[quote="nightangle7"]Hi there, i am new to palmistry....

I have a on my dominant hand ( right ) a fork ( 3 prongs ) on the mount of staurn where my fate line ends...it does not look like a typical trident with branches...

I have read somewhere that this generally means bad because it acccentuates the Saturnian features- melancholy/aloof, or that it could act like a ring of saturn inhibiting material/career success...

Is this true?and if it is could you please advise me on how to face the challenges ahead of me....

Thank you ... :smt009

Thank you.....[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Re: fate line

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:10 am

Sorry about the bad quality but here is a palmprint that I have with a trident (leaning towards jupiter) though not very clearly visible in the scan perhaps --

How does it look overall and specifically regarding the topic of discussion?

RR

[quote="bssrinivasan"][b]hi,

it is a very good sign.the branch towards jupiter indicates ambition;the one towards saturn gives prudence; the one towards apollo gives brilliant intellect.

srinivasan[/b][i][/i][/quote]

nightangle7

Fate line terminating in a fork

Post by nightangle7 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:51 am

hi there :smt006 ,

Thank you, Rohiniranjan, for the clear picture on what a trident looks like, and it does resemble mine/ topic of discussion....( sorry i haven't been able to post a scanned version of my palmprint; lack of technology )....

So would this, Mr. Srinivasan, be an example of a trident or is it something else, like perhaps a ring of saturn?

Thanks again Mr. Rohiniranjan for the picture... :)
nightangle7

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:17 am

Dear Friend,

The image of the palm posted does not have a fork at the end of the fate line. It is a portion of an additional heart line cutting the fate line. Fork is something which a line splits into two from one fixed point and this is generally found on heart line beginning (below the portion of Jupitor and Saturn Finger) in many cases. You also find forks at the ending of head line or at the end of life line many a times.

Pravin Kumar

Rohiniranjan

Re: Palm Reading

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:11 am

Pravin ji,

I am assuming that your comment was addressed at the scan posted by me :-)

What does what you described/deciphered indicate in this individual's life? As opposed to if he had a genuine fork or even a trident?? Please describe the three palm possibilities (second heartline, fork, trident on fateline). Thanks!

RR

[quote="Pravin Kumar"][b][size=18][/size][color=blue][/color]

Dear Friend,

The image of the palm posted does not have a fork at the end of the fate line. It is a portion of an additional heart line cutting the fate line. Fork is something which a line splits into two from one fixed point and this is generally found on heart line beginning (below the portion of Jupitor and Saturn Finger) in many cases. You also find forks at the ending of head line or at the end of life line many a times.

Pravin Kumar[/b][/quote]

Pravin Kumar

Palm Prints

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:36 am

Rohaniranjanji,

I am referring to the image posted by yourself. This is a short additional heart line and when in the begining there are so to say two heart lines then the person will be sentimental and emotional -- qualities of the heart line in general if there is no problem with the heart physically.

As for trident I have never seen but it will add to the good qualities of the line on which it is and where it ends it will add to the positive indications. Benham states that even if you do not follow any particular line just go by reasoning. What that particular indication will do to the line or mount and see confirmations from other sources.

So I have followed that. Many a times we see a cross on the Mount of Saturn and because one of the line in question was a fate line continuing upto the Mount of Saturn I could not take it to be a cross. Both Fate Line and the portion of Heart Line are main lines and do not affect the qualities of each other and hence the interpretion is given separately by reading both lines separately.

I have not gone into the details of the palm print but wonder whose it is? There is something very appealing in this palm. It seems of someone who is old but yet healthy and probably a spiritual person and a person who has left his mark on the society. Just my feelings.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Fate Line ending in a fork

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:48 am

Rohaniranjanji,

Please do not tell whose hand print it is. I am a little busy and I shall try to do the reading later on. Till then just keep the suspense. The palm is very interesting for me to read and I shall try my best.

Pravin Kumar

donthavealife

Post by donthavealife » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:00 pm

Removed from public view
Last edited by donthavealife on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

nightangle7

Fate line terminating in a fork

Post by nightangle7 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:03 am

:smt026   thanx donthavealife for another palm print picture, i would like to know as well Mr. Pravin Kumar whether this would be a trident..

another interesting thing i have noticed, is there a diamond shaped image just within the mount of apollo ( beneath the ring finger ) with the end of the diamond just beneath the base of the ring finger ? If it is, what does it signify ?  :)

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Dear Friends,

Sorry I was bed ridden for 12/13 days and then hospitalised and hence could not do the hand reading.

In the palm, which is obviously of an old person somewhere in his late 80"s I guess, the prominent features are Large  Mount of Venus, Prominent Mount of Moon, a very practical Head Line, Spatulate Hand, rounded fingers, empathy lines, almost equal Jupitor and Apollo Fingers, very good life line, head line and fate line. There is some defect in the Heart Line which could either be problems with the heart or a person emotional and sentimental. Picture of the Nails will confirm it.

So I read it as a person full of energy in his youth, travelled a lot and could be travelling to and fro even abroad for business and his business could be related to the qualities of Mount of Moon i.e. literature, art, painting, music, story writing or any such thing that requires creativity at its best. His Upper Mount of Moon is more prominent and hence could be spiritually inclined and maybe even in book publishing or connected with it . Books on subject of spirituallity would be most appropriate. He could also be a Dramatist, an Actor. He is definitely a public favourite. May have Diabeties problems but cannot be very sure without seeing the nails for confirmation. Otherwise the health is good and one can see lot of blood is drained out of the palm at a number of places but still a look at the palm draws me magnetically towards it.

Sitting in the Hospital all the time the palm was there in my front. He could also be a philanthrophist because of his empathy lines, initially double heart line till 30 and prominent Mount of Venus.

Rohiniranjanji awaiting your feed back to the above. Since you could not produce other palm print the reading could be a little erratic and it also becomes easier to deduce that this palm has to be of a celebrity person who may not be alive or if so his palm prints may be printed in some palmistry magazine.

Pravin Kumar  

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

To RohiniRanjanji and ALL

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:32 pm

The triangle in the hand is not proper. Cutting lines can look like a triangle, but this is not a triangle exactly.

But this is a most unusual hand, perfect in elasticity.... An example of a beautiful human machine in operation.

The head line reminds of Einsteins, but not exactly so, but certainly a tremendous go ahead spirit, betrayed by the head line separated from the life line, but again not quite as both are attached in some way.... a healthy go ahead spirit, self confidence.

The color seems to be red. I wouldnt comment on the color as it is dependant on the lighting; but certainly the color is not bad, coul be passionate though.

A beautiful Venus and Logic phalange!

The health line could show lung troubles.. wish I could see the nails to confirm?

The palm pliability is similar to that Robindranaths and my Grandfathers too - a beautiful human machine. If the color red would reveal too much passion, but wih this kind of hand not sexual, not entirely.

Then a girdle of Venus, but broken, releasing the emotional energy.......Could I please see the horoscope of the native.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: To RohiniRanjanji and ALL

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:55 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]The triangle in the hand is not proper. Cutting lines can look like a triangle, but this is not a triangle exactly.

But this is a most unusual hand, perfect in elasticity.... An example of a beautiful human machine in operation.

The head line reminds of Einsteins, but not exactly so, but certainly a tremendous go ahead spirit, betrayed by the head line separated from the life line, but again not quite as both are attached in some way.... a healthy go ahead spirit, self confidence.

The color seems to be red. I wouldnt comment on the color as it is dependant on the lighting; but certainly the color is not bad, coul be passionate though.

The health line could show lung troubles.. wish I could see the nails to confirm?

The palm pliability is similar to that Robindranaths and my Grandfathers too - a beautiful human machine. If the color red would reveal too much passion, but wih this kind of hand not sexual, not entirely.

Then a girdle of Venus, but broken, releasing the emotional energy.......Could I please see the horoscope of the native.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishi,

As I mentioned to Mr, Pravin Kumar, this palmprint came to me a few years ago during a research project. Unfortunately, the birthdata was not known and the individual was a fairly ordinary (regular) kind of guy with no special redeeming features of note. Perhaps he did not utilize his potentials fully. It is hard to tell in the absence of full information. He had some pituitary problems in childhood, was a healer of sorts and had a comfortable life (not rich or accomplished but not in great need or other issues).

RR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: To RohiniRanjanji and ALL

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:47 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:The triangle in the hand is not proper. Cutting lines can look like a triangle, but this is not a triangle exactly.

Sir, I was trying to narrating his qualities. Let us see Pravinji's replies.

Thanks,
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Rishi,

As I mentioned to Mr, Pravin Kumar, this palmprint came to me a few years ago during a research project. Unfortunately, the birthdata was not known and the individual was a fairly ordinary (regular) kind of guy with no special redeeming features of note. Perhaps he did not utilize his potentials fully. It is hard to tell in the absence of full information. He had some pituitary problems in childhood, was a healer of sorts and had a comfortable life (not rich or accomplished but not in great need or other issues).

RR

Return to “Palmistry”