Number 8

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:31 pm

sethi wrote:dear sorrow

first you have to know numerology. then you have to have lot of experience, and you gather knowledge over the years, and if you are gifted by god, you can use those hunches or psychic ability. i do this all the time. but sometimes someone comes to me and i can't tell them anything!!!. so everything is a gift from god.

bye
ok you feel it, can you tell me about me then I'm almost all master numbers person, day(29=11), hour(17:30=11), life path 22/4.... is this gift from God?

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:23 pm

Dear Sorrow,

Gift or curse.....

No this only means that you are in spiritual high school now and have to work so much harder than anyone else in order to graduate....

You will have more responsibilities, be placed through tougher challenges and learn more difficult concepts...  But in the end when you graduate, you will be more humble than anyone around you, you will have lost your ego altogether and become a blessed instrument which Creator will use to heal this planet...

love and rainbows

Raka
"Where I come from nobody goes....where I go to nobody knows..."

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:15 am

I'm moving to another city in second part of the year to study economy, i hope it all works well...
Spiritual things will have to wait for later part of the life...

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:27 am

Dear Sorrow,

Everything in it's own good time...

I wish you best of luck

love and rainbows

Raka
"Where I come from nobody goes....where I go to nobody knows..."

successgoodhealth

Post by successgoodhealth » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:23 pm

Sorrow wrote:I'm moving to another city in second part of the year to
study economy, i hope it all works well...
Spiritual things will have to wait for later part of the life...
It seems that you could "continue" on your spiritual path
"ALL" THROUGH YOUR LIFETIME here...why wait until you are older?

Why wait or postpone it at all? You never know EXACTLY HOW LONG you
will have here on earth.

Why not follow the spirit in your heart "now?"

If you try to sidestep your spiritual path, you will just be led back to it -
and rather quickly! It would be better, for you, if you accept and nuture
your spiritual journey here...at ALL times in your life.
:smt049
Blessings!
successgoodhealth - Lyn in real life

krpawar

number 8

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:01 am

8 is governed by saturn. It is a number with struggles but it shows the way o the person & also makes him grow along with time

pkj

Post by pkj » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:39 pm

in numerology, 8 is not a lucky number. The persons of 8 have to struggle very hard to reach at the top as compared to other numbers. 8 no. people are either at the top or at bottom and no in between path. These reasonings are based on study from the books and net.

deva

Post by deva » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:15 pm

I understand that the Chinese hold the number 8 to be a very lucky number especially in connection with material prosperity.

Does this mean there are different meanings associated with numbers depending on one's particular culture?

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:57 pm

I have a life path 8.  Life path is very important in numerology  so i guess im in for alot of struggle.  Mabe my destiny/expression 1 can help with the rough and tough life path 8.

Global_Breeze

Number Eight is a Karmic number....

Post by Global_Breeze » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 am

WOW, what a group of numbers.  You are so blessed. Do you know that you shouldn't be asking questions and that you should be answering questions(smile).  I have an eight destiny and I find the number eight to be extremely challenging for me.  I have since learned that the number eight represents "leadership", "Power", "Money"...all the things that represent physical things in this lifetime...materialistic environments. I've learned that number eight represents "karma" in a big way and that you will find yourself in situations where you will either have to pay people for something you did or did not do, or they will have to pay you in some way and I'm not just talking about monetary things either. It could be spiritual, it could be mental, it could be physical, etc., etc.  Number eight is a number where you will never feel comfortable being in a subbordinate position.  You will want to give orders as opposed to taking them and you should feel very comfortable around powerful people.  You do have an opportunity in this lifetime to be famous if you want. This number brings fame to individuals who can handle the power of its meaning.  I myself am just now finding out this very thing.  I was afraid all my life to conquer my fears and taste their pleasures.  I must walk with my eight destiny with my head up high and tell the world that I am a leader and not a follower.  And if you don't learn this lesson in this life, you will be doomed to repeat it in another.  I wish you luck and don't ever be afraid of those numbers...you've been blessed by God and when ever you feel you can't handle the power, just remember that..............God's Got It!!!!!!!!!
God's Got It.

ol371

Post by ol371 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:31 am

I have a similar, but different expression of 8's so I'm curious if anyone has a different take on me.  I don't have 8's in plain sight like the original poster, but 3 out of my 4 core numbers are 8 (life path, expression,  and destiny (karmic) are all 8's for me.   Does anyone have any thoughts on someone who has almost all the same core numerology numbers?

PS  My sister has 3 out of 4 numbers the same in hers as well (three 7's).

ol371

Post by ol371 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:35 am

I have a similar, but different expression of 8's so I'm curious if anyone has a different take on me.  I don't have 8's in plain sight like the original poster, but 3 out of my 4 core numbers are 8 (life path, expression,  and destiny (karmic) are all 8's for me.   Does anyone have any thoughts on someone who has almost all the same core numerology numbers?

PS  My sister has 3 out of 4 numbers the same in hers as well (three 7's).

Return to “Numerology”