Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Hi Louise, Welcome :)

Are you using the Rider Waite Deck or which ?

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:04 pm

I have the Gilded tarot, although I have used the Rider Waite so I am familiar with it.  I think the Gilded Tarot is mostly the same in it's imagery, but jazzed up a bit.
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:05 pm

The Gilded is fine :) It is a Rider Waite Based deck and one I love too . Have fun :)

George

Post by George » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:00 pm

BLouise wrote:Hello Gem,
If you would permit me I would love to start on your new lessons.  I think you came on right about the time I stopped participating last year.  We had a teacher leave and the board slowed to a crawl, then the holidays hit and I have only now started to have the extra time to even look at my cards.  I look forward to starting on your lessons.  I see that you have contributed content on many different subjects and look forward to learning all kinds of new things from you!
Louise
Welcome back Blouise!   :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi George,
Glad to be back, are you still participating in the classes?  You should be pro by now, you were already very good when I first met you on here.
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

George

Post by George » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:44 pm

BLouise wrote:Hi George,
Glad to be back, are you still participating in the classes?  You should be pro by now, you were already very good when I first met you on here.
my heart is still in trying to participate in the classes but life has been in chaos for months now.  i've try to respond to a few of the last couple of weeks but still not doing what i use to by reading all the students post and commenting on some and so forth. i just did a nice somewhat long post on tarot ethics a day ago or so.  overall my heart is still on the board even if you don't see me here often.    i sometime read even if i don't post!

Gem's classes have been great and i have learn so much so you should find the class very helpful and super fun!  :smt020

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:07 am

Hey Gem, id like to join the class as well, but not sure where to sign up

lluvia

hi

Post by lluvia » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:07 pm

hello gem where do i sign up 4 classes,dont know were to look im exiting love lluvia

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:42 pm

HI fayte and lluvia, you just have, have fun :)

Start by looking at the Way Map and ask if you have any questions :)

Heraclia

Join classes

Post by Heraclia » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:56 pm

Gosh! Finally I can sign up, Hurraaaaaaaaaa!!!

I've been looking every day since I've joined MB to sign up and start the lessons. I didn't know what to do, but now I try again and OHHH!!! the post is un locked.
What is the reason I foun it locked this weekend?.

Well, here is my sign. I think I wrote posts in many sections .
As I told before in another post, I'm Heraclia from Spain and I live in barcelona. You can see I'm 42. I'm trying to remind my forgotten english, I hope this learning help me in both Tarot and Englis  :smt041
I started to read the explanations in the MB program, and organising my time to follow the lessons.

My deck is the Marsella major arcana (a gift from my very best "magic" friend). I think is similar to Rider, isn't it?
If you think I must buy the Rider deck, tell me and I ask for it in the next gift  :smt002

Thanks and best wishes for all of you,
I'll do start now my study.

Heraclia
Be happy, and know all the universe is doing whatever you need for growing as a good person.

George

Re: Join classes

Post by George » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:10 pm

Heraclia wrote:Gosh! Finally I can sign up, Hurraaaaaaaaaa!!!

I've been looking every day since I've joined MB to sign up and start the lessons. I didn't know what to do, but now I try again and OHHH!!! the post is un locked.
What is the reason I foun it locked this weekend?.

Well, here is my sign. I think I wrote posts in many sections .
As I told before in another post, I'm Heraclia from Spain and I live in barcelona. You can see I'm 42. I'm trying to remind my forgotten english, I hope this learning help me in both Tarot and Englis  :smt041
I started to read the explanations in the MB program, and organising my time to follow the lessons.

My deck is the Marsella major arcana (a gift from my very best "magic" friend). I think is similar to Rider, isn't it?
If you think I must buy the Rider deck, tell me and I ask for it in the next gift  :smt002

Thanks and best wishes for all of you,
I'll do start now my study.

Heraclia
welcome again Heraclia!  glad you found your way!  hope we all can see some pictures of your cards, if at all possble, don't worry if you can't post pictures of them.  anyway, if you have any questions just ask and there are always at least one person out there ready to help!  have fun!
:smt006

Heraclia

Pictures of my deck?

Post by Heraclia » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:30 pm

Oh, certainly, I'll try to put in some pictures, as scanning them may be some boring and hard, I'll try to find in the www, and paste here.

I'm sure this is possible at all. If you like to see them, I'll do whatever I can, don't worry  :smt003

Best wishes,

heraclia
Be happy, and know all the universe is doing whatever you need for growing as a good person.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:32 pm

Welcome Heraclia

The Marsella Major only deck is beautiful and very special. You may nee to invest in a deck to learn the minor arcana though but see how you get on :)

lluvia

im lost

Post by lluvia » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:43 pm

were do i sign up  :smt017

lluvia

tarot sign in

Post by lluvia » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:51 pm

i want to join im going every were.im lost thank you 4 help :smt017

Return to “Learn Tarot”