Learn Lal-Kitab Astrology Step by Step in "Hindi"

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Learn Lal-Kitab Astrology Step by Step in "Hindi"

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:28 am

Get 100% Free Free Astrology Reading Now!

Pandit Roop chand Joshi, birth Date 18th January 1898,was the founder of "Lal-Kitab" He was born in Farwala Noor mahal District Jalandhar (Punjab),His first book orf Lalkitab,published in 1939,and in the book not any type discussions about the Date of Birth.full life reading by the Hand print,and every talk of the Lalkitab like a voice of God,every remedies is like targeted point.I found first book,Vivechan of Lalkitab" written by "Pandit Shree Krishan Ashant"and there are more and more vivechana of Lalkitab received by me.
In this forum I want to try for the starting the point Learn Lal-kitab step by step.I will start topic after confirmations.Kindly write your comments.
Ramendra
Jaipur

You can read full Lal-Kitab in Hindi,click this Link-
geocities.com/abhishekh5980/lalkitab-hindi.pdf

Pahala Ghar
The first house,Lagan or Asc in the western Astrology,describes,the property of related person,we can know the full "hasiyat" by first house,the first house describes the meaning of living house and giving informations abut the constructed walls in the house,first house related to hungry and also describe the working for others and helping nature,also giving informations about the selfish habits.We can know by this house only for the 25 % answers,first house describes the old methods of family,and old relations first hose related to works of childhood,the first part of life,also there are more informations about past life,how many luck with us from past life,First house related to East direction,and if we want to know the the situations of person by the Hora astrology,Lal kitab give full informations about the position of questioned person,lord of first house making oppositions with the lord of 6th house,and if lord of 6th house have more strength and lord of first is weak,than signals of illness,and when lord of first house have full strength,then lord of 6th goes to weak and illness go out from the body.First house give the informations about the mode of personal vehicles,like Moter cycle,cycle,etc,and first house give informations gains by personal works,if any money gains created by self works,that is informations by the first house.First house related to profesions by the physical activities,and give informations from the world,life services related to Games,and also give the wining points from the games,sports etc.If Jupiter in first house that meansing in Lalkitab that person like a knowledgeable person on the throne,and there are full knowledge about the world but not for him self all is for others.and in the area of services the first house describes the target of position in the services,like a post in the services area.First house giving informations about body parts and giving the informations about the harbal or Ayurvedic medicines,first house giving informations for our houses,old or new,by the trying from self or by the grand properties.first house giving informations in body for the forehead,it is the head part of body.first hose describes the present time,and giving which is where in present time.The Karak of first house is Sun,Sun gives the fruits of Uchcha-Phala,we can know the positions of life by the situations of Sun,if Sun in the having position in 8th house that means there a lot of death in fourth part of life.

Astrology Circle
Last edited by astrobhadauria on Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:51 am, edited 11 times in total.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Dear Astrobhadauria ji,

It is nice of you that u r talking about one of the controversial remedial soltions in astrology.I hav read lal kitab by pandit ashant ji and it was not as good as the one with named just LAL KITAB.
Infact the english versions of lal kitab ar not supposed to be very good.Hindi is better and the one in urdu is suppose to be the best.
My purpose behnd reading lal kitab was to help people in trouble by telling them strong and powerful solutions and remedies, so that they can rectify their planetary problems.

But truth behind lal kitab is often doubted.I myself is not sure how true the solutions in lal kitab is coz i havent tried any strong remedy ever.Infact was bit afraid to do so.
There r 5  original versions of lal kitab available in the market.The last version released in 1952 is suppose to be the most exhaustive and elborated version.

1. Lal Kitab Ke Farman, 1939
2. Lal Kitab Ke Arman, 1940
3. Lal Kitab third part, 1941
4. Lal Kitab Ke Farman, 1942
5. Lal Kitab, 1952 (This is supopsed to be most comprehensive version on Lal Kitab)

Once again thank you starting topic on lal kitab.

Thanking You
Raman

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:29 pm

Dear Raman,
very very thanks for quick reply.also I am trying to make good for whole world by mine knowledge.
Ramendra
Jaipur
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Dharminder

lal kitab

Post by Dharminder » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:37 pm

Pranam Bhaduaria ji,
U r doing a excelent work, don't u think if make ur own blog it will be easier for u to post ur lessons and also easier for the readers.
regards,
Dharam

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:55 pm

Dear Dharminder
I like your idea,and I am making page in other free site and giving only name page of that site here.
Ramendra
Jaipur

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:19 pm

thanks for sharing ur knowledge with us bhadauria ji,
it will be great if u can share ur experiences along with the lessons...
i've studied lal kitab but have been relatively unsuccessful in applying the principles within except for a few points here and there..
and trust me, i will be asking u a lot of questions regarding lal kitab...

i don't know if now is the right time or not, but i cud never properly understand the difference b/w nek mangal and paapi mangal in terms with the rules laid out by lal kitab...

regards
sahil

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Thankyou sahil I will try to make all good with you,about the knowledge of Lal-kitab.
Ramendra
Jaipur

Dharminder

lal kitab- blind horoscope

Post by Dharminder » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:41 am

Pranaam bhadauria sir,
Please put some light on- what is blind horoscope according to lal kitab. R there any remedies for blind horoscope.
And also the link u have given is not opening.

Regards
Dharam

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 am

Dear
There was a mistake in the link,kindly reopen and it is working properly.
Ramendra
Jaipur
geocities.com/abhishekh5980/lalkitab-hindi.pdf

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:29 am

What is Lal-Kitab,
There are mind trouble,means in 8th House,Rahu having connection with any bad star,flow in water unused coin in water,get relief.
There are trouble in heart,means the Moon in 3rd house having connection with any bad star,donate green colored cloths to  unmarried girls,relief sure.
There are hypertension means Mercury in 11th house,having connection with bad stars,make worship of Goddess Durga,Donate Pumpkin to Brahmans,clean teeth by Fitakri,relief sure.
There are tensions with son and father,means Ketu giving bad effects,donate blanket to temple,give food to dogs,the troubles in urine it is also fault of Ketu,wear silver ring in ring finger,trouble will be end.
The health of life mate is not good,family life in troubles,donate food to cows.
Giving food to Cow,dogs,and donating pumpkin to Brahmans,making worship og Goddess Durga,wearing silver ring in ring finger,flowing unused coins in water,is making good in life.The believes of Lal-Kitab satisfied the personal life.Upchar is best in the field of treatment,those are making these good works and having full idea to give proper donations  to poor,There are some troubles in the reading lal-kitab,that all like Jyotish,there are same formula of reading but in astrology we get house system but in lal kitab onely maintain star system,it is the regulation followed "Nature is One".

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 am

Blind Stars
When in 10th house,if Stars Like 'Neech',Paapi,Dusta,or having enmity with each other,then all presenting unknown results,and In lalkitab the meaning of this type Star is Andhe grha.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:12 am

Fixed Regualtion
If Sun and Mercury in same house-Mercury useless.
If Rahu and Mars in same house-Rahu useless.
If Rahu and Moon in same house-Moon's strength weak.
If Sun and Ketu in same House-Position of Sun weak.
If Jupiter and Ketu in same house-There are "Apangata" in related part of body.

astrobhadauria

Old Formulas of Lal-Kitab collected from India by Arab.

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:27 pm

Present time in India many publisher giving details that They have lal-kitab and that is very old,One day I read a topic in astrology and I find the artical written by the name of Abu Arrahyan Mohammad ibn Ahmad al-Biruni.(Lived from 973 to 1048),he collected formulas from India,and named in Arab County like Arbic part Calculator.anybody can find the full history in-M S Asimov, al-Biruni's astronomical treatise in the Dari language, Indian J. History Sci. 10 (2) (1975), 254-256, 277.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Old Formulas of Lal-Kitab collected from India by Arab.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:30 am

Why is it called Lal Kitaab? Red book as some would translate or Ruby Book as others would? Any relationship with good old SOL/SOuL (soorya the atmakarka) -- the dhanvantaari?

RR

[quote="astrobhadauria"]Present time in India many publisher giving details that They have lal-kitab and that is very old,One day I read a topic in astrology and I find the artical written by the name of Abu Arrahyan Mohammad ibn Ahmad al-Biruni.(Lived from 973 to 1048),he collected formulas from India,and named in Arab County like Arbic part Calculator.anybody can find the full history in-M S Asimov, al-Biruni's astronomical treatise in the Dari language, Indian J. History Sci. 10 (2) (1975), 254-256, 277.[/quote]

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:03 pm

Return to “Vedic Astrology”