Extra Fingers.

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vivekvshetty

Extra Fingers.

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:20 pm

Namaskaar all,
Many people have an extra pinky (little finger) which is really an
appendage of no use and literally hanging by a thread.
Now old timers may remember an astrologer/palmist named Cyrus
Abayakoon from Sri Lanka called this finger as vishwa and read it as
the possessor to acheive great success in transport business.

I have come across one palm having this and the person then a child went into the Transport business in adulthood.
if anyone can confirm or refute this i would be glad.
vivek

Pravin Kumar

extra finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:23 pm

Dear Friend,

Extra finger I have never seen but yes extra thumb I have seen quite a few people have it and according to Cheiro it means such a person is too intelligent and likelihood of him becoming a criminal. But again no confirmation of this as such person is living nearby and I know him well.

So whatever one write need not be conclusive. That person might have observed it to be correct. I have not done so.

Pravin Kumar

vivekvshetty

Thank you

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Thank you Pravin ji for your inputs.
Cyrus Abayakoon was a very respected figure worldwide for his knowledge of Palmistry and Astrology. He was the brother of one of the past prime minister of Sri Lanka. What he wrote in his book is not his personal observation but knowledge from tradition passed on from generation to generation, a small part of which he was kind enough to reveal.
There are many people with extra fingers, infact there is a whole family in India who have six fingers in all the limbs.

Here specifically it relate to a extra little finger, it is not well formed and it is connected to the palm by thin skin and it hangs by the side. Many people do have this and when i was a kid i had seen atleast three to four palms like this. Nowadays the parents of such kids may be resorting to surgery and get it removed and hence it is rare.

Regards extra thumb, the best known palm is of the film star Hrithik Roshan.

yours,
vivek

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:43 pm

I know a person who has an extra finger on both is hands.

vivekvshetty

Mutations?

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:36 pm

Namaskaar Vishwas ji,
There is a connection to genetics i think. It is a mutation and nature may be thinking of trying somrthing new.
Five fingers are connected to the five tatvas in Swara shastra and also in puja rituals.
The four fingers (the thumb here represents the soul) rule the four purushartha inhuman life.
Ring finger -Dharma
Middle finger-Artha
Little finger -kama
Index finfer -moksha

thanks

for now,
vivek

Pravin Kumar

extra finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:16 pm

Dear Vivekji,

I  have not seen that extra small finger but since u have seen it that is good news for me. The reasoning could be that the person is extra shrewd. At least which part of the palm is dominant i.e. top world --- fingers, middle world i.e. area above the thumb or the lower world and which phalange of the little finger is more prominent. This will decide what that extra finger will do to that person.

Further there is one lady I saw whose left hand was normal but in her right hand the smallest finger to the Jupitor Finger was a climbing gradient. i.e. Jupitor finger was longer than Saturn, Saturn Finger was longer than Apollo Finger and Apollo Finger was longer than mercury finger. She had a murderer's thumb. She asked me in the train what it meant? If I had a digital cam I would have taken the snap immediately but that was  not possible.

Pravin Kumar.

Prakaash

Post by Prakaash » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:20 pm

Well my dad has a extra thumb and I am not wrong even Hrithik Roshan also has a extra thumb on his right hand.

Nicole

Re: Post

Post by Nicole » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:21 pm

Prakaash wrote:Well my dad has a extra thumb and I am not wrong even Hrithik Roshan also has a extra thumb on his right hand.
My friends daughter does also... She wanted it removed.. I told her she should let her daughter decide as she gets older.. I felt it was something very special to have... She's 2 now... Red curly short hair big brown eyes.. little sweetie.. I don't remember what hand though~? I wanna say the right hand... She also has very long finger for her age skinny... Her parents are wican...  I was told at a young age it meant being a witch~?
But when I signed up here. We had a discussion about extra fingers and it was not true~?

My husband thinks it could of been a twin that was not fully developed~?
Ñícolé

vivekvshetty

What you say may be true

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:46 pm

Namaskaar Pravin ji,
What you say may be true. Iam searching for some reference on this and as soon as i get some, i will share it.
Reference from any tradition of palmistry. I f any member remembers something please share it.
yours,
vivek

Pravin Kumar

little finger

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:10 am

Dear Vivek,

I have never seen extra little finger but u have seen it and some others have. I have chanced to see a boy whose Saturn Finger is shorter than both Jupitor and Apollo Finger in the right hand. Left hand is normal.

It is not as if the finger of Saturn is cut through some accident. Then there is another person I saw whose both the jupitor and mercury finger were so small that they were almost little longer than one phalange. As u meet number of people u see various types of odd hands. Then there is another person who has a thumb in the right hand folding at 3 places like normal finger. This is hereditary as his mother has, maternal grandmother has it and so on.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry”