How to predict whether one has a love marriage or arranged marriage written in his fate?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vpllnt

How to predict whether one has a love marriage or arranged marriage written in his fate?

Post by vpllnt » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:42 am

Get Marriage Compatibility Reading Now!
Find Out How Well You Get Along With Your Spouse With This Marriage Compatibility Test Online. Free Reading Based On Date Of Birth And Zodiac Signs!
horoscope 2013

Can any body tell how to find whether one has an arranged marriage or love marriage written in his fate by seeing his horoscope.Which are the houses which tells about this aspect.

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:49 pm

To Find Love Marrige in Horoscope we must see following things in the Horoscope,

1. 2nd (Family), 5th (Romance) and 7th (Life Partner) House mainly.

2. Planets like, Moon, Venus and Mars mainly. Important support of Uranus and Neptune is also important but they play important role of creating situation in the course of reaction.

3. Union, 1-5 or 1-7 relations between Mars-Venus, Moon-Venus, Venus-Uranus, Venus-Neptune are strong Yogas which show Love Marriage. There existence in any House will show the Effects.

4. If abovesaid Combinations are happening in 2nd, 5th and 7th House then chances are greater.

5. Uranus creates more Attraction with Venus while Neptune brings Mystery or Secret Part. In both Planet related cases Marriage happens after much problems, mainly from the Families.

6. Saturn or Rahu brings delays or may create Love Affair with Elderly Person, Height/Built Problem, Handicapped, Blind, Caste/Religion Differences etc causing very odd Couples.

Get Zodiac Compatibility Reading Now!
Get A Free Detailed Zodiac Compatibility Reading. Know Zodiacs Compatibility Between You & Your Partner In Detail. Try Zodiac Signs Compatibility Calculator.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:35 pm

Milind care to elobrate with one or 2 examples, plz.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:41 am

Milind , there is yet another view. When Venus and mars in the 7th and 8th houses respectively  & Venus-Rahu are placed in 2/12 position to each other, there is possiblilty of Love marriage. According to B V Raman, If Venus Rahu are in 2/12 position, he is of the opinion, that inter caste marriage will take place.  This he calls it as Unconventional marriage. Inter caste marriage will always take place only by love and not otherwise normally

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:42 am

Hi govardhanvt ji,Milind and everyone,
I was just wondering about this chart, i think according to explanation by govardhanvt ji and milind it shud be showing love marriage.

DOB:-29-08-1980
TOB:-5.45 am
POB:-Calcutta

Venus/Rahu in 2-12 position
Saturn is aspecting Venus with its 10 aspect
Venus - Mars in 1-5 relation

Please present ur views.Is it gona be unconventional also.Does saturn aspect make it different in age/ height also

Thanking you
Raman

matmazel38

saturn-jupiter

Post by matmazel38 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:26 am

In this context, I wonder the importance of saturn-jupiter position in my chart. Saturn, the ascendant lord in 6th house and jupiter in 2nd house. I think they are in a 1-5 position, and jupiter in 2nd and moon ( lord of 7th house ) in 8th house which are in 1-7 position.

Thank you..

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi govardhanvt ji,Milind and everyone,
I was just wondering about this chart, i think according to explanation by govardhanvt ji and milind it shud be showing love marriage.

DOB:-29-08-1980
TOB:-5.45 am
POB:-Calcutta

Venus/Rahu in 2-12 position
Saturn is aspecting Venus with its 10 aspect
Venus - Mars in 1-5 relation

Please present ur views.Is it gona be unconventional also.Does saturn aspect make it different in age/ height also

Thanking you
Raman

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:27 pm

Very nice Chart,of this person Raman
In the Chart Saturn in Second,Ketu in 6th,Moon in 8th,Rahu in 12th.By the old Astrology method,sixth makes underground profits from 8th,8th take helps from 12th,and 12th express full strength to 2nd.in this chart there are a affair by lord of seventh to the ketu like a servant of 6th house, servant is taking helps from widow mother or from the deep enmity lady of family,and that lady giving knowledge to out side people like sweepers etc,and those are giving full support to lord of 7th,lover of this person.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:14 pm

Dear Astrobhadauria ji,
Can u kindly elaborate.
Actually which type of  marriage this person cud have.Will it be fully unconventional and out of cast and religion type love marriage.Please explain about the mariage.. And what about the gal, from what background she will be .What cud be effect of 10th Aspect of saturn on venus
Please explain.Any chances of getting it done by parents wish
Thanking You
Raman

matmazel38

saturn-jupiter

Post by matmazel38 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:36 pm

Let me remind my birthday details:

09.Nov.1974, 13:00 pm, Ankara, Turkey

Regards

Hale

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:34 am

Ramanji,
Here is seeing a unwanted soul meeting through the family impairment,and the marriage is only some times soul meeting not for the long way,2nd house is the house of personal family members,and if Saturn in 2nd house that means there are more dark and coldness in personal family members,here you can make reading about chart accuracy also,if Saturn in 2nd and ketu in 6th that means,this chart is belongs to a male and he is using a self worker,that person working under control of any type family environments.2nd Saturn love to connected people,and ready to take any type risk from social matters.always hitting to friends,and desires,also can leave property for this type love.
The nature of Saturn type life mate is abusing talk,having smoking,or chewing tobacco,drinking,or oblige in medicines.more age then self age,labor type nature,having more limitations in heart,and not having any good relations to known people.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Raman Deep Singh

To astrobhadauria

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Dear astrobhadauria.
Thank you replying to me.I didnt see this mail for long time so cudnt reply.Thank you clearly explaining me  alongwith the concept.

Thanking You
Raman

ankitachandel

can anyone help me

Post by ankitachandel » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:21 am

will i meet my soulmate in this life and when
dob 30th july 1979
 03:45 pm
 chandigarh

arian_1c

Re: can anyone help me

Post by arian_1c » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:28 am

ankitachandel wrote:will i meet my soulmate in this life and when
dob 30th july 1979
 03:45 pm
 chandigarh
you should meet ur soulmate...very soon
but relationships is not ur forte, its not going to be easy, and i guess its been hard in the past as well

ankitachandel

thanks for the reply

Post by ankitachandel » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:51 pm

could u please elaborate on it arian   ur right iv faced hardships but dont make my heart sink    am i not going to be happy in my relationship

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”