Another crazy dream of mine.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

Another crazy dream of mine.

Post by Vishwas » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:13 pm

Well here comes another crazy dream of mine, if some one can maybe analyse it & say something it will be helpful, but no pressure.

& yeah it is rather long & a bit detailed.

This happened yesterday, 12th November 2006, Sunday, between 5 pm & 5:45 pm. I was in my dad's room & waiting for the broadband guy to come & install the internet connection in my house & I slept of on my dad's bed & I dreamed this.

"I was in some room & my dad was there, but I couldn't see him, he was standing somewhere near me (away from my view) & telling me to help him clean that room (it was like an extra room), suddenly my mom comes to the room & stands near the door & tells me that the Airtel (the company which provides the broadband connection) person had come & were asking for me. I told my dad I will be back (still didn't see him) & went out to meet them. I come near the front door & I am surprised to see my elder cousin brother is one of the 2 ppl who have come from Airtel (even though I know that my cousin works in a different company & a different segment altogether). I jumped & hugged my cousin brother & led them inside to the hall, (which was next to the room where me & my dad were cleaning eariler in the dream) & tell them to sit down.

I suddenly see that there is a hugh corridor (almost 15 to 20 times longer than the length of my present house), where the top half of the left wall is kinda dirty, dull & kinda creamish/dull yellowish colour wall, with black spots on it . & I see 2 ppl whitewashing the wall & have already completed part of it. I suddenly recall my mother telling me in the room that the painters would be coming, so I conclude that they might have come just before my cousin & the Airtel guy. But at the same time I am also thinking how come the corridor is so long.

Now I am speaking to my cousin, & he kinda reminds me that he has taken net connection from the same compnay for his home & it is working fine & I say "Yes I know that, & even I had this net before from the same company" (But he has no net at home & connects to net from office). & I grab a crystal ball of somewhere, which is the size of a tennis ball & I believe was a part of the small crystal globe I had a long time ago. I pulled my cosuin's leg & he fell back on the bed (I am surpised now, not in the dream, to see a bed in the hall) & playfully slid the crystal ball into my cousins pant through the bottom end. (He was wearing a Black pant) & after I do that my cousin starts laughing out loudly & begged me to take it crystal ball out as it is too cold (and a bit to ticklish for him), I made his leg straight & the ball came out & he calmed down. But I repeated this a couple of more times, & was laughing like a 5 year old kid myself. It was like, again I was this naughty kid my enitre family (& extended family) always feared.

During all this time the guy from Airtel was simply sitting & working on my laptop to configure the net connection, he was sitting on a sofa (next to the bed) & has a short in height & long in length table in front of him (commonly called as a Teapai) & my laptop, the modem & the phone with all the wires was on that table. He called me, I turned around to notice him for the first time that day & see that he is this tall & slim guy, with a very dark skin. He had a faint moustache growing & I think he was in his early 20's. As soon as I saw his face, I knew that I had seen this person from somewhere & then concluded that he was the guy who first came to set the connection in my hosue (but after waking up, I realised I have never seen that guy's face in real life & was certainly not the guy who came to connect it first, & later forgot that face). He told em that the net wouldn't get activated today & they need atleast 24 hours to activate it, (as in next day evening), but I was kinda desprate & requested him to get the net activated today itself by night because I wanted to go online, (because I wanted to speak to a couple of ppl & be on this board).

But he said no & went on to say something else & he picked up the phone instrument (it is white in real life as well as in the dream) & turns it around & is reading something behind the instrument. There was a call & a split second later the reciver came out a bit. I took the receiver & tried to hear who was on the other side of the line. It was like someone was telling something to my dad who had picked up a parallel conenction of the same phone (though I didn't hear what the other person was saying) & I heard my dad whispering my name "Vishwas" in a very very low voice as if telling that I was very important or something, & suddenly I had this grin on my face & was grinning a lot. I was like very happy.

& then my mom woke me up in real life, telling the airtel guy had come to configure the net connection in real life & I woke up, it took a lot of time to fully recall this dream & write it down.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:21 pm

wow.. maybe it shows how much an Internet connection means to u!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:49 pm

LOL, that was a good joke swetha, but there is something more in the dream than just the net connection.

spiritalk

Dream Interpretation

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:39 pm

Internet connection:  This is the important issue throughout the dream.  You want to be connected worldwide.  You have an interest in ‘helping’ worldwide and the internet is that important to the exercise.  You are connecting (have connected) to many people on the internet and they have become more important to you than any one in your reality life, as friends.

Cousin and other person you recognize:  Its important that you want to connect with family and other person of interest in reality, to add to the online friends.   You are kind of comparing your relationships here.  How well do you know these people?  How important are they to your life?

Dad’s room cleaning:  I would say emotionally you are feeling dad is trying to get you to clean up your life…get work, relationships, etc.  Sometimes your dad is invisible (emotionally) as you struggle to clean up to his satisfaction…you do want to please him, even if you can’t see him.

Creamish dull yellow hall – longer than normal:  Yellow is a mental representation of colour.  In a long hall it would liven up the look and be uplifting.  But the hall is so long, you note it is longer than normal….halls are sort of barriers of focs.

24 hour delay on hookup:  You are anxious to get online…I would translate this as on with your life.  The delay just seems one more challenge to get over.  Relax all is in place, even if it is delayed for a day.

Dad’s voice saying your name;  This tells you he cares!  Sometimes you are just not sure.  You hear his criticism but not his love.

We all have to translate the meanings for our own understanding.  And I find dreams are about emotions not resolved in the consciousness.  See if these symbols will help you resolve some of your issues…but in the end it does  have to resonate with you.

God bless, J
God bless, J

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:26 am

Thanx spiritalk, I am processing all this in my mind, most of it makes sense.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:16 pm

wow.. thats a great interpretation:)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”