Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Re: request for reading

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 pm

sandolin143 wrote:sir,

please provide reading regarding my job and income

D.o.B:25/02/1983
time:12:27 pm
place:hyderabad

Thanks

Sandeep
Dear
Your money area by the area of Travel agencies, writing, youth-oriented students, oral transactions, contracts, mental activities and abilities, speaking, teaching, printing, shooting the breeze, bookbinders, graphologists, canvassers, stenographers, bank tellers, analytical chemists, bus drivers, osteopaths, book editors, messengers, shipping and receiving clerks, mailmen, food checkers, cab drivers, elevator operators, railroad men, solicitors, animal trainers, computer programmers/operators, librarians, inspectors, lecturers optometrists, interpreters, reporters, typesetters, navigators, travel agents. Constant use of intelligence in solving problems, speedy writing down of thoughts, and the ability to impart information to others.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

astrobhadauria

Re: Please provide your insight on my chart

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:56 pm

kkumar wrote:Hello,
Please provide your insight on my chart.
DOB 13.6.72
Time: 04.13 am
Gwalior MP India
Dasa Saturn period ending and Mercury dasa starting.

Thanks & regards,
Kumar
Dear
Your money area from Mechanical things, initiative, aggressive action, doctors, surgeons, building, manufacturing, iron, steel, mechanics, war building, tearing down or building up, physical education instructors, machine repairmen, locksmiths, masseurs, tool designers, welders, diamond cutters, mechanical engineers, physical therapists, athletes, sales agents, barbers, tool and die makers, electroplaters, sheet metal workers, butchers, flight engineers, soldiers, physiotherapists. Courage to take a dare, creativity, ability to face danger, efficient with tools and sharp objects, repairing broken things. Needs physical, muscular action to feel comfortable.

dan_1997

Post by dan_1997 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 pm

dan_1997 wrote:Dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria ji,

date of birth 19th Dec 1979

place -ahmedabad,gujarat,india

time : 22 : 30 hrs

location-moruya,australia

thank you very much

acido255

Wow

Post by acido255 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 am

What a great good guidance

Thanx for sharing

chetan_111

Hello Astrobhaduria ji

Post by chetan_111 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 am

namaskar

Date of Birth: 26-12-1982
Time of Birth:00.04 a.m ( 25 night
Place of Birth:pune(maharashtra india)
mesh rashi

virgo ascendent
star- ashwini charan-2

Sir

Whether my career is bright and will i get commanding position in job?? Any chance of promotion this year.??

Any abroad chance for job?? when??? will i travel frequently abroad??

Will i be strong financially??

Want to know about my rahu mahadasha ?? Any chance of spiritual growth?

When can i get married also about my wife, her looks, her career etc

regards
chetan

dan_1997

Re: thanks for reading

Post by dan_1997 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 pm

dan_1997 wrote:Dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria ji,

it is really interesting...

thank you very much
why dont you reply us???????????????????

asro

Post by asro » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 pm

dan_1997 wrote:
Dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria ji,

thank you very much

why dont you reply us???????????????????

Hey Dan_1997

Sorry to interrupt  your request, but perhaps you need to understand that Astrobhaduriaji may be busy or may be on his vacation. As and when he shall return he will gladly answer your  querry, is my belief. perhaps till then patience will help you.  

or else in mean time  you may put in your own thoughts as to why you feel you chart is so interesting . You may receive guidance from the other members too and this may help you learning too (if incase you are.)

Warmly
Asro

preeti83

DOB: may 23 1983 5:24 PM Kathmandu

Post by preeti83 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Hello ji,
Please provide your insight on my chart as well.
DOB: may 23 1983
Time: 5:24 PM
Kathmandu Nepal
Currently under Saturn n Jupiter dasha????

Your help much more appreciated than what you'd feel.
Thanks & regards,
Preeti!

Jay Baba Pashupatinath!

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri May 29, 2009 3:10 am

dan_1997 wrote:
dan_1997 wrote: date of birth 19th Dec 1979

thank you very much
Dear
there are four types people in this world,one faith on religion,second faith on karma,third faith on paranormal strength and fourth faith on all above three.In your birth chart,you are a religious person,Your birth sign engaged with Rahu,Jupiter and Mars,having trine with Sun and Moon.Your category not like a simple person.Rahu has unlimited education,Jupiter gives education,and Mars makes technical person,it full helps through your mother (Moon) and father (Sun).When Rahu makes relations with Sun it means your birth from past persons from your native family,Rahu with Moon it means your progress developed by your Mother,Rahu with Mars it means your mind full with technical ideas those related to education (Rahu),Amusement (Rahu) energy (Rahu),Medicines (Rahu),IT sector (Rahu)astrology (Rahu).you can earn much gains through Rahu.But from Rahu Venus in 6th,your spouse can always in target on your jobs,and your jobs related to money,those always in helps for making good physical strength in the world.Also mind you have every thing in physical but your mind always in tensions up your age 42 Years.

astrobhadauria

Re: DOB: may 23 1983 5:24 PM Kathmandu

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri May 29, 2009 3:27 am

preeti83 wrote:Hello ji,
Please provide your insight on my chart as well.
DOB: may 23 1983
Time: 5:24 PM
Kathmandu Nepal
Currently under Saturn n Jupiter dasha????

Your help much more appreciated than what you'd feel.
Thanks & regards,
Preeti!

Jay Baba Pashupatinath!
Jay Baba Pashupatinath!
Your birth chart is chart of a Angel who want to see physical effects of the world.Mercury is the head of your chart,no Venus by the both sign,birth and Sun sign.Your Moon sign is very good and your God is Shiva by lalkitab formula the lord of Moon is Shiva.Mercury in retrograde condition and seeing to back from house of life mate,Moon making target to Mercury for doing jobs related to out side world,and there are much helps throgh Ketu (medium of communications).You can make good jobs in astrology,paranormal strength,aviation and satellite works,also works related to astronomy.In your birth chart Moon indicating that your planed jobs are always due by the many reasons,those reasons from your family members like through your father and your uncle,also from your both brother,and next in law's family members like your husband and elder brother of your husband.You can earn much money through media,animation and communication jobs,those all related to expressing through satellites.

Kurious

Post by Kurious » Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

Dear BhadauriaJi,

Could you please analyze my chart as well, it will be of a big help to me esp at this moment of time where I want to decide what path should I take.
DOB: Nov 30 1980
Time: 4:00 PM
Place: Indore, MP, India

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat May 30, 2009 2:25 am

Dear
Your birth chart is saying about you,a person who has knowledge of finance,banking,and maintain public by the services,like IAS IPS etc.Jupiter and Saturn both are very good and making service class person by the helps of Ketu.You have very good knowledge of machines those are must in maintain above class services.Saturn also has relations with your 8th Sun,Uranus and Neptune,it means you can try for the government services those related to public.

Unpredictable

Post by Unpredictable » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 am

Dear BhadauriaJi,
         Could you please analyse my birth chart as well. I'm in the midst of migrating south east and I'm really unsure of my career path. Will I do well in education field or in Human Resources which deals with public or what about setting up my own business?

DOB: 4th Nov 1981
POB: Ipoh,Malaysia (4N35, 101E05)
TOB: 1425

Thank you so much

Kurious

Post by Kurious » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 am

Dear BhadauriaJi,

Thanks for your reply above, would you mind commenting how well I would do in business. I come from a business class family and intend to go for the same soon (right now employed).

Regards

dan_1997

Post by dan_1997 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:59 am

thank you Astrobhadauria Ji,

so nice of you to find time for us ,  just wanted to know curious that you quote "Rahu makes relations with Sun it means your birth from past persons from your native family" .   so would you  pleas explain little more beacause i had try to search it so many time and i had that problem when i was doing my MBBS , i had real quest for spirituality and paranormal thing so do u think its related to past life???

regards
dharam

astrobhadauria wrote:
dan_1997 wrote:
dan_1997 wrote: date of birth 19th Dec 1979

thank you very much
Dear
there are four types people in this world,one faith on religion,second faith on karma,third faith on paranormal strength and fourth faith on all above three.In your birth chart,you are a religious person,Your birth sign engaged with Rahu,Jupiter and Mars,having trine with Sun and Moon.Your category not like a simple person.Rahu has unlimited education,Jupiter gives education,and Mars makes technical person,it full helps through your mother (Moon) and father (Sun).When Rahu makes relations with Sun it means your birth from past persons from your native family,Rahu with Moon it means your progress developed by your Mother,Rahu with Mars it means your mind full with technical ideas those related to education (Rahu),Amusement (Rahu) energy (Rahu),Medicines (Rahu),IT sector (Rahu)astrology (Rahu).you can earn much gains through Rahu.But from Rahu Venus in 6th,your spouse can always in target on your jobs,and your jobs related to money,those always in helps for making good physical strength in the world.Also mind you have every thing in physical but your mind always in tensions up your age 42 Years.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”