Shani chandra yuti

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gntatwawadi

Shani chandra yuti

Post by gntatwawadi » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:09 am

I would like to know the effect of shani chandra yuti on the relation of the native and the mother. Will they stay together? Will they stay away from each other?

Milind

Some Explaination !!!

Post by Milind » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:44 am

Shani and Chandra Yuti, generally considered as VISH YOGA (Poison Combination). Yes, it does creates bad effect on Mother and her health particularly. But more importantly see the 4th House of the Native for Mother Son / Mother and Daughter relations.

If Saturn is with Mars / Rahu in 4th House or making Kendra / Samsaptak Yoga like 4-10 combination then there are much more chaces that it will create rift between them. this normally leads to separation in the relation. A very painful patch for family in general.

If Saturn and Moon are in Yuti where the distance between the Planets is less than 5 degrees then generally it gives worst effects. It can make the Native Emotionally and Mentally weak.

Saturn poisons the Natural emotions of Moon causing  lack of Expression and Emotions from Native. These people are Hard working in Nature but success comes after the Age of 30-32. They generally land in to Service Industry after series of Failures.

They are Strict in Discipline and make a Good Administrator.

This Yuti gives Bad effects during Each Others Dasa and Antar Dasas. It reflects losses of the House where both the Planets are located.

eg. If this Yuti is in 5th House then, Chandra Mahadasa with Shani Antardasa or vice versa will give Bad effect to Native, which leads to Failure in Exams, Sudden Change in Education Streams, Failure in Love Affair or Problem to Son/Daughter of Native.

gntatwawadi

Re: Some Explaination !!!

Post by gntatwawadi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:25 am

[quote="Milind"]Shani and Chandra Yuti, generally considered as VISH YOGA (Poison Combination). Yes, it does creates bad effect on Mother and her health particularly. But more importantly see the 4th House of the Native for Mother Son / Mother and Daughter relations.

If Saturn is with Mars / Rahu in 4th House or making Kendra / Samsaptak Yoga like 4-10 combination then there are much more chaces that it will create rift between them. this normally leads to separation in the relation. A very painful patch for family in general.

If Saturn and Moon are in Yuti where the distance between the Planets is less than 5 degrees then generally it gives worst effects. It can make the Native Emotionally and Mentally weak.

Saturn poisons the Natural emotions of Moon causing  lack of Expression and Emotions from Native. These people are Hard working in Nature but success comes after the Age of 30-32. They generally land in to Service Industry after series of Failures.

They are Strict in Discipline and make a Good Administrator.

This Yuti gives Bad effects during Each Others Dasa and Antar Dasas. It reflects losses of the House where both the Planets are located.

eg. If this Yuti is in 5th House then, Chandra Mahadasa with Shani Antardasa or vice versa will give Bad effect to Native, which leads to Failure in Exams, Sudden Change in Education Streams, Failure in Love Affair or Problem to Son/Daughter of Native.[/quote]

gntatwawadi

shani chandra yuti

Post by gntatwawadi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:36 am

Thanks for reply!
I came across a typical horoscope having shani chandra (Anshatmak) yuti in 11th house. The fourth house is occupied by Sun and the tenth house is occupied by Jupiter. Ascendent is Kumbh.
I request you to elaborate more on this kind of situation.

Milind

Post by Milind » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:04 pm

Please give the detailed Horoscope (or birth details) and put the question (what is the real problem) to avoid time loss. It is much easy to work on pin point question than just  working on vague details.

gntatwawadi

shani chandra yuti

Post by gntatwawadi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:04 pm

I am enclosing below the detailed chart. The relations between mother and son are getting strained although none of them wants. I think the chart giveb below is sufficient.

Planet Sign        Degree Position
ASC AQUARIUS        14 02 17              
SUN TAURUS        09 35 27              
MON SAGITTARIUS    11 45 53              
MAR CANCER        02 23 10              
MER ARIES        28 34 44 COM          
JUP SCORPIO         03 04 17 RET
VEN GEMINI         22 34 41              
SAT SAGITTARIUS     12 39 06 RET
RAH VIRGO          18 30 29 RET
KET PISCES          18 30 29 RET
URA CANCER           19 27 32              
NEP LIBRA            11 34 05 RET
PLU LEO            08 24 25

srsmanian

Shani Chandra Yuti

Post by srsmanian » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:53 pm

From the details given, it is presumed that the year of birth is 1959.In such a case, the native must be now running Rahu dasa/ Rahu Bhukti and the Gochara Rahu also was in Virgo as at the time of birth.Rahu being in the 8th house has brought about the straining of relationship.More over Krishna paksha chathurthi Moon is not very weak to be a malefic. Planets placed in the 11th house are generally auspicious.The Sat, Moon combination is aspected by yoga karaka Venus.Sani in Dhanus is also called Kothanda Sani which gives spiritual leaning.Saturn with Moon may give fickle mindedness but cant affect mother/ son relationship.May be the soured relationship is  temporary and likely to improve with give n take from both sides.The lagna is aspected by lagna lord Saturn.The mathru sthana, 4th house is well occupied by 7th lord(House of relationship) Sun in his own star Krittika,with Subha karthari yoga formed by Mercury n Venus.Since debilitated Mars is in the 6th house( The house of enemies), the son is mislead by relatives/ friends with vested interests and therefore spoiling his relationship with mother.My humble advise is" Never make your mother unhappy and do whatever it takes to keep her happy"She is the one who gave you life and brought you up to whatever you are now.With best wishes. SRS

gntatwawadi

Post by gntatwawadi » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:52 am

Thanks!
My observation is that souring of relatiionship started with begining of rahu dasha. Now, rahu dasha is for eighteen years. How long will it have its effect? Or
around the same time, the gochar rahu was in the Meena Rasi fourth from Dhanu.
Is it a combination of both these things which might have had this kind of peculiar situation? Because apparently the chart doesn't indicate Mother - Son relationship in bad shape.

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:12 am

Throw some Rice (Un cooked) and Milk in a well, if not then River on Monday. Try this for 5 Mondays. Keep a piece of Silver with you, if it is given by your mother then its best. Or you can have a simple silver ring in your left ring finger.

Or take 3 square Silver pieces on Monday. Make a hole in middle part of each piece. Throw one piece in River, Donate second to a temple (any god will do) and keep the third one with you.
If you lose your silver piece then bring just one similar piece, make a hole in it and keep it with you. There is no need to try the full procedure.

Try and tell. I am sure it will work within 2-3 months.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:19 am

Milind,

How about keeping lead balls in the pocket when Rahu is not good and Dasa period of Rahu is bad. Does that protect the native.

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:23 am

That is better.

One more way is to donate food grains, fruits and "BLANKETS" in particular to Blinds, Old Age people will be very beneficial. This can be done on saturdays. Do as much as Native can do.

srsmanian

Shani Chandra yuti

Post by srsmanian » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:21 pm

Since Sun is involved with the 4th house, the souring of relationship may be due to dispute on parental property, dasa lord Rahu being karaka for pithamaha.Let us hope Rahu dasa Guru bhukti may usher in truce bet mother n son.

amitad7

vish yoga

Post by amitad7 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:32 am

Dear All,

i have moon in 8th house & saturn in 11th house . is it also vish yoga?
my dOB is 10/07/1977
time is :- 11:45 AM
Place :- Valsad { gujarat , india }

Can any one help me?

Regards,
Amit Desai.

achavan

shani chandra yuti....

Post by achavan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:37 am

Namaste Milindji,

i had an experience of shani chandra yuti related to mothre's health.

my husbands b'dt is 21/Aug/1970
time : 11.05am
place : Mumbai (Maharashtra)

can u plz guide ....related to shani chandra yuti....n as u said the yuti less than 5 degree.

hoping for the +ve responce.
rgds,

--Achavan

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”