Looking for the meaning of a word

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sxyHair

Looking for the meaning of a word

Post by sxyHair » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:59 pm

Could someone please help me with a word I found on a website.  The word is attrwedness.  What exactly does that mean?  This is how it was used, "Taurus should avoid the attrwedeness of the Virgoan if a love at first sight is to be avoided."

I'd really appreciate the meaning of the word.

Thanks.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:37 pm

I did a search on 14 search engines for "attrwedness" but nothing turns up. I'll bet this is an error.

Regards,
Abhishek

sxyHair

Post by sxyHair » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:56 pm

I was wondering the same thing.  I only did a google search and I hit the same "Taurus should avoid the attrwedeness of the Virgoan if a love at first sight is to be avoided" description many times on many different websites.  So either someone copies and pasted from and original site with a typo or it means something.

Gaeliccrossed1

Post by Gaeliccrossed1 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:07 am

Other than a complete typo error-I have broken down the word-ATTRACTIVE- which means having the power to attract, pleasing to the eye, charming etc. and WEDDED-which besides the meaning"getting married" means DEVOTION-My guess would be the attractive devotion of said Virgoan-thats what I come up with...
~v~GLKKRSD1~v~

Gaeliccrossed1

Post by Gaeliccrossed1 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:21 am

Hey,by the way thats just a complete guess there_ I own alot of dictionaries and this one stumped me with all the spell checkers out there who knew?.........................Even when you break down words it can still be several other things, this is the closest I could guess that fit the subject matter............
~v~GLKKRSD1~v~

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:24 am

Attractiveness

I suggest you go on with your life instead of ponder about the meaning of some typo error.

The guys who copy and paste that sentence only did that because they are too lazy to rephrase, therefore they are not serious about studying/teaching astrology.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:35 am

Yes...copy and past it is...but you forgot one thing Betrayed...the schackles of different languages :)

We who don't have English as language might believe there is a word like the "type error" and when we see you write "Attractiveness" we can see this is the word.

You have then given us knowledge, and now we can go on with our life until next error arise :) :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:53 pm

Hey Betrayed nice to see u back on the site.

marleencanada

Post by marleencanada » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:24 pm

I THINK THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR IN THE SPELLING OF THAT WORD , BECAUSE I HAVE SEARCHED THE DICTIONARY AND THERE IS NO SUCH WORD. SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU OUT WITH THIS ONE.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:40 pm

There is no such word, it was made up to cover a certain topic.

Return to “General Discussion”