All the softwares on this board can't run on my computer

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

raywong0803

Post by raywong0803 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:33 pm

Abhishek wrote:what are the files that were missing and which softwares wouldnt run for you?
All the divination softwares from Mystic Board didn't run for me and I kept getting the same error message that I was missing a dll file named msvbv60.dll. I found the file from Dll-files.com and I manually installed the msvbv60.dll file into the windows system directory then all the softwares were running fine.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:05 pm

raywong0803 wrote:
Abhishek wrote:what are the files that were missing and which softwares wouldnt run for you?
All the divination softwares from Mystic Board didn't run for me and I kept getting the same error message that I was missing a dll file named msvbv60.dll. I found the file from Dll-files.com and I manually installed the msvbv60.dll file into the windows system directory then all the softwares were running fine.
I'm glad it worked..
My friend sent me (msvbv10) and it worked for me, for my work space...

Nice to meet you also~!!  :smt006

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:17 pm

I haven't had a problem with the software and I run Windows XP Pro with sp2, but this dll file that has been mentioned I have seen it come up as a virus and it looked exactly the same as this one msvbv60.dll, I wont install any software that has something missing in it to have it run.

kimi

dll problem

Post by kimi » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 am

I use to have that problem with 95 and 98. Without it there's many things you wont be able to use. We used to reinstall the disk that came with the computer. You may have deleted that file accidently. We now have xp and I havent had the dll problem since the change over. :)
Mystical Cat

Return to “Mystic Softwares”