what will happen in court.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLACKCAT

what will happen in court.

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:29 am

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Last edited by BLACKCAT on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pranay

Post by pranay » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 am

im no pschcic blackcat....bt im sure everthing will tur out all right!....just keep faith

mayb u shud challenge ur husband in court(i kno u dont luk gud in court).....you can show the court u have improved and show how wierdly ur husband is acting.....and that it involves the well bieng and the life of ur son who is still just 11 and has his whole life in front of him

Nicole

Re: what will happen in court.

Post by Nicole » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:30 am

Best wishes to you sis..  :)   :smt006
Last edited by Nicole on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:06 am

Well  said pranay & Nicole.

Balckcat, u have our prayers, hopes & wishes with u, & I will say this, sooner or later u will win your son back, till then & even after that we all are there with u.

& I am no psychic, but I think u will win it.

& yeah, if I remember u are the one who told me not to have negative thoughts & made me stop being the devil & u urself are thinking negative, that is bad.

Get all those negative thoughts out, it will help u alot. & Nicole has given some really useful advice, try following it, it will give u postive results.

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:18 pm

The day is coming for Justins father, he is going to make a big mistake that he will wish he never made, and with that mistake you will see your son coming back home to you. So my friend keep your chin up, I'm looking out for you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:32 pm

I have not a clue myself what will happen in court.

But from what I understand so have  you been clean from drug in almost 5 years. Have a steady job.
You have shown that you will do something for yourself and your boy.
This valuate very posetive by the judges....they see you have a will to change and that count a lot!

Then you are the mother, your past might be used ageinst you, but since the father don't show the same  "will" as you do, I will assume the judge will count this as posetive too.

I have no abillity to see the future.....but if I was the judge....I would be very posetive toward you!

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:19 pm

u guys are the best! i'm pretty sure that out time is coming (my sons & mine). He tells my mom all he wants for birthdays & Christmas is to see me.
I know his father is going to blow it soon . he's just gotten so strange, Kinda scary. my son is scared to death of him.
from what i'm understanding as long as i am clean. (i told them to do a hair follicle test on me, as well as his dad) they can not refuse me visitation. i'm keeping positive thoughts. i really am, i didn't mean to sound negative. this is something i'm entitled to as his mother, as well as justin is as my son. his dad just likes to play God. if they give me joint custody (looking like that's the way it 's going) his father will lose his mind. total control freak.
i'm sure it will all be OK, just wanted all your feelings on the issue.

so thanks u guys
blackcat :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:29 pm

It will all work in your favor...  :smt006
Last edited by Nicole on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:19 am

thaks all
Last edited by BLACKCAT on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:10 am

Talk to you soon...  :smt006

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:04 am

Hey no thanx or sorry to us all, we are always there for u.

ARIES

Post by ARIES » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:35 pm

Hi Blackcat :)

dont worry everything will work out for you. I will send a power spell for you,if you wish and your son@s father will have no influence in court.
and the trouth will be seen to all.

As above it will be below.
ARIES THE GOD OF WAR

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:32 am

OK, with harm to none. he already was able to get tomorrow's (Wednesday) court date pushed back. i'll never give up thou. :smt027

peace,
blackcat

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:38 am

Oh Blackcat, you don't need to worry, your son will be coming back to you, if what you said about his father pushing the court date back is correct than what he feels now is that he could be losing the battle and he's afraid of that.  All I can say is believe in yourself, because I know that your doing the right thing my furry friend.

Yrriki

Post by Yrriki » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:57 pm

Hi I'm for your son and it would be nice to ask what he would like also,that will come int o question. I see barriers both sides of him from both parents and more information  will be required as to what you are both going to do towards healing and self analysis and learning to share on an emotional level. Your son's father is in an emotional negative state at present and sourcing a new direction in employment.  Help is on it's way,there will be a sudden resolution thru your effective and timely intervention,clear away the negative weigh up the possibilities,new chapter opening up. Your son does'nt want much just friendship ,loyalty and togetherness in return he will be one happy little man..Good luck and thanks for sharing this with us ....

Return to “Psychic”