god in our dreams

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

do you believe that god comes in dreams to help us from real life odds?????

yes
100%
no
No votes
dreams are false
No votes

Total votes: 3

arunkr

god in our dreams

Post by arunkr » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:41 am

hi frenz
have u all ever had a dream of being with god. do u see any form of  god? do u talk with god? yes this happens to many people. but is it just a dream or something really connected with of life. if god comes in our dreams is there any story,reason or warnings behind this vision.
many believe it and even many just say " its mere a dream".

i consider myself blessed because even i experience god's visit in my dream. i talk with him and god does even. but i could unable to know the real meaning and truth behind the dream. saibaba , siva , durga and hanuman were the divine beings whom i saw in my dreams.

many say god warns them in dreams and guides them in their lives. yes its a raw truth that god is there and saving people from odds.
in my family relations there are some staunch devoties who have been blessed by god saibaba with many miracles.

this is just the beginning of my posts, in my next articles i will write about  the real facts and stories about god. watch out for "the miracles of god in 21th century"     u all will be moved.

plzzzzzzzzz do give me a reply

cheers
arunkr :)  :)  :)  :)
world is maya jaal.

arunkr

Post by arunkr » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:45 am

yes my dear friend god is there it happens.
world is maya jaal.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:45 pm

I won't vote, But I did have a dream once, where all the three main gods, Shiva, Vishnu, & Brahama where their, & the three gods along with one more person where trying to kill me & 3 other ppl (either my friends or collegues, I couldn't see their faces properly in the dream), & we fought them & shot them a lot, & I killed one god (I think Brahama & the god looked like a movie actor), & when I killed one of them, the other 2 sank in the ground & disappered, that is all I ever remember of gods in any dream of mine.

samantha234

God in our dreams

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:31 am

Yes, I had a dream about God just the other day. He was huge and powerful and he looked down upon me and smiled. I took it to mean  that what I am doing in my life right now is good in God's eyes!
      I also had a dream about 10 years ago. I was walking with my family and I came to a garden of beautiful bright flowers. I remember talking to someone who I thought was Moses but may have been my spirit guide. Anyway, I looked across the street and I saw this pure white church shining very brightly. I waved goodbye to my family and walked across the street to the church. It began to glow with a gold aura and Jesus appeared beside me. We walked along together and a crowd began to form behind us. He stopped and he told me "these are the people i want you to help in life. They are depending on you. Do this in my name."
Then I woke up! I will always remember that dream and I have tried to help others ever since.
                                                                                                                               Samantha

FloridaLightWorker

Samantha's Dreams

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:24 pm

Samantha,

Your dream where God was looking down and smiling at you is from a Christian belief system and yes, it was an affirmation that you are doing a great job. It is what you came here to do on your mission on planet earth.

My beliefs are we are all part of God or the enChristed Spirit and we all are ONE. A collective consciousness of souls. This would give an affirmation that you are on the right path and enjoying your ascention working and giving to others and it feels good within your soul. It is an elated feeling of being an intregal part of the ONE and self approval. Most of us look outside of ourselves and to a higher Supreme being for answers and the answers are right inside of our self. We are all part of God.

The second dream is wonderful Christian symbolism. The church where Jesus the Christ said: Peter, you are my church! Not meaning a lovely white/gold building. But your soul or spirit within you! And you walked with Jesus and went to the hall of Akashic Records where all your lifetimes are recorded and he showed you the people in this lifetime that you are here to help, by them following you. You were given the opportunity to see beyond the illusion of earth and see your true soul contract or mission in this lifetime. That was a real gift and opened you to your true purpose. I would venture to say this was lucid dreaming where these dreams are so vivid and leave an impression on our lives. These dreams were really clear in intent and purpose and did not need an explanation. Thanks for sharing them!

I was also given a trip to the Akashic Records when I had my Near Death Experience (NDE) and was in a coma for 13 days and given a choice as to come back or not. . .  That is another story for another time!

I have to go to my daughters for 4th of July dinner and fireworks. . .

Blessings! Linda
 :smt057  :smt060  :smt058
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:13 am

Thank you Linda. :smt006
i wish i had known you back then, I didn't know any of that then but only found out later in life. I totally agree with you. I will never forget that dream, it was very special to me.
I. too, believe that we are all one, and all connected. That we should help each other out and share the light. If we know certain things i believe that it is our job to enlighten others, but also to help them find the truths within themselves . To shine the light through the darkness, you know?
this you do for me. thank you!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:54 am

hello,
but i thought it isnt always good to dream about god??

Return to “General Discussion”