Seeing Dots of Light

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tish

Seeing Dots of Light

Post by Tish » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:15 pm

In a post talking about your belief in reincarnation you mentioned seeing dots of light.  I've been seeing these for some years: a few years ago, red dots; over the last year, blue (just one) and it seems to be getting bigger, more noticeable.  Many times a day, now, I see it.  I've been wondering what it means, can you tell me more?  Do you know what the colour means?

I agree with you totally about remembering the spirit world, I've always felt like that.  It's "home", and my heart misses it!

:smt017

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:00 pm

u mean dots as in really, or in photos??

Because from many years, at times I can see many small white "shining" dots of light. I have never been able to properly able to explain it or understand the reason of it or its meaning.

Nicole

Re: Seeing Dots of Light

Post by Nicole » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:26 pm

Tish wrote:In a post talking about your belief in reincarnation you mentioned seeing dots of light.  I've been seeing these for some years: a few years ago, red dots; over the last year, blue (just one) and it seems to be getting bigger, more noticeable.  Many times a day, now, I see it.  I've been wondering what it means, can you tell me more?  Do you know what the colour means?

I agree with you totally about remembering the spirit world, I've always felt like that.  It's "home", and my heart misses it!

:smt017
Hi Tish,

I see them also.. I have when I was 4 years old... I see the red alot lately.. I see them outside and when my husband is driving I see them in pink lines, like a lighting up and down form, flashes of white.. Red with white ring around it... I told my eye doc, I got upset over this..lol They told me we are born with this film I forget the name of it.. when we are born we have this film and as we get older it brakes up and we see shadows.. Maybe so~? I believe different.. But that's me...  :)
Ñícolé

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:28 pm

Hi all!!

Since i'm very young i see them too. I studyed all i could to understand them, and yes colors have meanings.

At the begining i saw the small white shinning dots of light that Vishwas wrote. This ones we can see it more at the beach or when is snowing, also when we are at the nature, like gardens. Then you can say to me if is this is your case vish.
This ones means protection, enenrgy that are pure that are around us to protectes us and to make us aware of things we can't really see. Some people say they are faireis and is why we see more when we are in contact with nature. But fairies is a psysical body we give to this energy, so others can say is angles or other things. This ones bring peace and shows or give us the need to understand spirituality. Vish if you try to look from a window at one sunny day you will see a lot more, but don't open the window see them with it close. Also can mean your guides want to contact you. You can try this than you can write here at the board, because can be other type of dots :S . This ones appear to people how likes nature and that know they have a spiritual path, but so far doen't know excalty what this path is. The dots are there for you to meditate with, if they are the dots i'm thinking off you have a strong love for animals almost weird love at the point of view of some people. This dots appear alos when you ask give me a sign, what should i do, you need to see if that is the case.

The red dots are more confuse, because can have different meanings, there are different types of red and that shows what is the case. The red dots can appear when you have fear and you need security. Can appear when you are insure about your life and you had fights with someone, means you "called that energy" even if you didn't had that awareness. Means you need heal things from past, and you have a lot of idealism. So why the dots are there???  To tell you heal, forget the past and heal it, forget someone that hurted you and heal, be more free. Also can say you suffered some injustices or someone putted his/her anger at you and now you have this energy around you. The red says to you to do self-preservation because you are living times of big stress. But remenber red have different types like the one nicole said.

Red with white ring is different meaning, can say you work so much your spirituality that you forgot you are an human. Also you don't express your anger because you have a lot of compassion. And spiritulaity helps you to heal but also you need to ground more. But is a very good sign and you should discover what means to you. Is very good because the ring says you already know a lot, the red can say you denny what you know, maybe is why you asked that question to the doctor :smt002

The blue one like the red can have different meanings because there are different blues. At general says you healed something at your life, but you have a problem at express your inner fellings. Blue is comunication, heal and will.
So that energy is around you to comunicate with you, but also to heal your way of comunication. Maybe people missunderstand you, maybe you say things that after are spoken you have regrets.
But also can be a guide with you to help you to go to next level, you only need to know how to use his/her help.

take care
Light2000

Nicole

~*~Light2000~*~

Post by Nicole » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:38 pm

Wow~!!

I enjoyed reading your post.. Thank you~!! Does make alot of since to me... I was seeing a shade of light blue with white before my mother past away in Oct... I see more white and also red with the white ring around it.. now... I see pinks, shades of pinks and some are like a lightning rod, not jagged kinds, crocked looking in the sky... What are the shades of pink may I ask~?  :)
Ñícolé

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:03 pm

Hi Nicole :D

The pink around you shows you have help at art, you are a very creative person, an artist. Even if you don't work with art you have the gift. So is the way you express your inner fellings, you absorv the eenrgy of the moment or envioremnts and you can express using art. Actualy if you see the red with pink, can say express your fears, your anger throw art. Because that help you to heal you and you feel more free and less weavy when you do it. Also says you have a lot of compassion and diplomacy, but also can say you make a lot of illusions. You use to see people only from bright side.

The pink says all form of art touch us, your mood change when you hear music, when you see a good paiting. You love beauty and you are very sensitive to it.

If a pink orb is around you is a guide that is there to help you to express art, like intutive art, even if you don't realize you have a fast image of what you should create, how your another piece of art should be.
Did you notice when you see that pink you feel the need of creat soemhting? New ideas?

If is with other color like blue, says you heal yourself and you developemnt spiritualy throw art.
With pink around you says you love a lot, and you are loved, you love children, you love others. You are sensitive to what is around you and that your heart chakra is being open.

Also your spiritual path is about to give hapiness to others, so maybe you have many good friends and a close family.

If you don't do art at all, means you need to use that creativity, is your gift.
Guides are there to express your creativity, your love and beauty, enjoy this time to express it :D

Almost forgot to say, pink also says you like angels and can say one is around you  :smt002

Take care
Light2000

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 am

Light2000 wrote:Hi Nicole :D

The pink around you shows you have help at art, you are a very creative person, an artist. Even if you don't work with art you have the gift. So is the way you express your inner fellings, you absorv the eenrgy of the moment or envioremnts and you can express using art. Actualy if you see the red with pink, can say express your fears, your anger throw art. Because that help you to heal you and you feel more free and less weavy when you do it. Also says you have a lot of compassion and diplomacy, but also can say you make a lot of illusions. You use to see people only from bright side.

The pink says all form of art touch us, your mood change when you hear music, when you see a good paiting. You love beauty and you are very sensitive to it.

If a pink orb is around you is a guide that is there to help you to express art, like intutive art, even if you don't realize you have a fast image of what you should create, how your another piece of art should be.
Did you notice when you see that pink you feel the need of creat soemhting? New ideas?

If is with other color like blue, says you heal yourself and you developemnt spiritualy throw art.
With pink around you says you love a lot, and you are loved, you love children, you love others. You are sensitive to what is around you and that your heart chakra is being open.

Also your spiritual path is about to give hapiness to others, so maybe you have many good friends and a close family.

If you don't do art at all, means you need to use that creativity, is your gift.
Guides are there to express your creativity, your love and beauty, enjoy this time to express it :D

Almost forgot to say, pink also says you like angels and can say one is around you  :smt002

Take care
Light2000
Wow, you are amazing~!! I seen Angels the hole week I was at my fathers house in New England Maine close to New Hampshire... I see them all the time... I had seen some 3 weeks ago helping me for my present & future..

I love art.. All kinds of it.. I like making things from internet images.. I create things and add them together as how I feel at that moment... I love the sunsets and sunrises, they always look different each time. I can feel good behind it.. odd maybe~?...lol Just how I am, I was always like that.. I love being at the beach and watching them both mostly.... I printed what your telling me tonight.. Thank you.. Very interesting to me~!! Fascinating~!!   :smt003
Ñícolé

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:47 am

Hi again nicole, Glad that i could help.

There are very different points of view relate to orbs, but sometimes colors appears to us not at the form of orbs.

When is orbs general is energys of guides, that are here to helps us depeding of the color of the orb. The pink and white ones can be people that passed over that loves us, that are with us still but in spirit. The color says how this guide is or why his/her here.

Many people do color readings, actualy it was this way i started my mediumship. Is easy and increase intution, and can be seen like an aura reading.

There are many things at spirituality out there, we have the signs most of the time but we don't give importance to them.
At the begining our answers come as intution or colors. Look what the color mean, and you will have your answer.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:56 am

Light2000 wrote:Hi again nicole, Glad that i could help.

There are very different points of view relate to orbs, but sometimes colors appears to us not at the form of orbs.

When is orbs general is energys of guides, that are here to helps us depeding of the color of the orb. The pink and white ones can be people that passed over that loves us, that are with us still but in spirit. The color says how this guide is or why his/her here.

Many people do color readings, actualy it was this way i started my mediumship. Is easy and increase intution, and can be seen like an aura reading.

There are many things at spirituality out there, we have the signs most of the time but we don't give importance to them.
At the begining our answers come as intution or colors. Look what the color mean, and you will have your answer.
Thanks again~!!

I know I have loved ones around me.. Just know and see them, and feel them, and hear them... I'm very bless I can, and very grateful as-well~!!  :smt020

It was nice to met you, and hope to see more posts from you~!!  :smt006
Ñícolé

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:40 am

Light I never saw these in outdoors, it was always indoors, & I have never lived near any kinda water body (not even a pond, let alone a beach) & in my place it has never snowed. So both options are right out of the window.

But I do like Nature, these dots are usually floating, & have no definite form or shape, all look like u can say bacteria with tails, or soemthing like that. But they move around, & this has happened to many times, & I don't remember when or what I was feeling at that time.

I have always been interested in god, occult & esoteric subjects, & spirituality stuff. I have know that I have a important part to play in this world a spiritual thing to do, but don't know what it is. I will try this seeing through the window tomorrow morning  or on sunday. & the windows should be closed right?? I have both transparent & translucent windows, which one of them do I use??

Some times when I wake up in the morning or inbetween thw day too, I kinda see this dull red dots, more bigger than the white ones, a lot bigger actually, & usually only 1 or 2 of them. It is like dullish red with traces of white, or u can can dul pink, with traces of white too. But the times I have seen those are I think lesser than the times I have seen the white dots.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:00 pm

Vishwas wrote:Light I never saw these in outdoors, it was always indoors, & I have never lived near any kinda water body (not even a pond, let alone a beach) & in my place it has never snowed. So both options are right out of the window.

But I do like Nature, these dots are usually floating, & have no definite form or shape, all look like u can say bacteria with tails, or soemthing like that. But they move around, & this has happened to many times, & I don't remember when or what I was feeling at that time.

I have always been interested in god, occult & esoteric subjects, & spirituality stuff. I have know that I have a important part to play in this world a spiritual thing to do, but don't know what it is. I will try this seeing through the window tomorrow morning  or on sunday. & the windows should be closed right?? I have both transparent & translucent windows, which one of them do I use??

Some times when I wake up in the morning or inbetween thw day too, I kinda see this dull red dots, more bigger than the white ones, a lot bigger actually, & usually only 1 or 2 of them. It is like dullish red with traces of white, or u can can dul pink, with traces of white too. But the times I have seen those are I think lesser than the times I have seen the white dots.
I can see them anywhere I am.. inside or out.. ppl homes, malls..lol You name it I can see them...  I'm not sure open or closed, I can see them when I'm in my home and my windows are closed and I can still see them outside... Let us know what you see buddy~!!   :)
Ñícolé

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:50 pm

Sure will do.

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:01 pm

You say the red means needing to heal something from the past.  When I was seeing the red dots, was when I was basically in crisis because I had been forced to remember something that had hurt me years ago, and which I had blocked out mentally because it was too painful to live with remembering.

Then for some time I didn't see any at all.  They are just dots of light, tiny dots of light.  They don't move about or anything.

This year I had another experience of re-meeting someone from my past; we have hardly ever met and yet it feels like this one is closer to me than anyone on the planet.  It's odd.  The encounter seemed to have a healing effect on both of us.  Since then I have been seeing a single dot of bright blue light, like a light coming on and just as I try to look at it harder it fades away.  I don't see them outside usually, mostly indoors, when I'm thinking.

Thank you so much for the info!

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:28 pm

Hi Vishwas!!

I think is better to use a transparent window, what the glasse makes is increase the size of the orbs you are seeing, also when they are moving you see it more slowly, this way you can understand and see it better. This worked for me, i never read that anywhere was just my way of seeing it, hope it woks for you too :)

Also to see the color ones if you look to a white wall and you focus your eyes with time you will see colors and orbs. At the walls i can't see the movement slow but at one naked wall at least you have sure of the color and the shape of the orb.

And yes the color ones i see is bigger than the small white dots. Also the white ones are a lot more, many at the same time, i bet is the same thing you see. Manny white balls playing around, some to right some to left, one more bright other more fast and so on....

The color ones can be guides is why you see at less number, at general maximum 3. Or if you go to a exchange group of reiki or other kind of healing you can see a lot more, because there are more enrgy at the same room.

When you see white with other color, at general is a guide. The color can say the personality of the guide or why he is there with you.
With time if you focus at one person you will see this balls around her, is very cool.

If it works for you, you can write here, and i will try to help with what i know :)

Take care
Light2000

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:07 am

Sure, today was hectic & I forgot to see through the windows, will try it tomorrow, I have my day off tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”